LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think I am finally making progress

DAQ

I have been WFH since March of last year (2020) and been diapered 95% of the time since then. I would say I have been actively untraining for at least a year. I have been so frustrated by an apparent COMPLETE lack of progress. I felt like my bladder is the same size. I actively have to push just to pee and in some cases completely unable to pee because my subconscious clamps up so bad.

I still wake up to a full bladder most days and still have a hard time peeing sometimes BUT in the last couple weeks I have been feeling something happen in my diaper. I might actually be trickling and I am so excited! I still have active and deliberate pee episodes but I just might be loosening up a bit. I really hope I am. After thinking about it I think that my bladder is shrinking or at least peeing more frequently.

As I said I have been so frustrated by my appearant lack of progress that I have actually sworn off diapers for a day or two here or there to see if I could just quit altogether. The in between is just unbearable. While not "incontinent, I am clearly not a completely able bladdered adult anymore. When out of diapers I have to pee frequently and feel unsafe to the point of retreating back to diapers so I can feel comfortable. I also have encountered urge messing.... almost. Like no need then "I have to go RIGHT NOW." 

I hope this continues because I am just so tired of where I have been and would like to tip into complete incontinence vs whatever you call what I am right now.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I wet the bed last night! I usually wake up at 5 or 6 with a bladder that is desperate for relief. This morning very full back of diaper and almost no pee. Crossing my fingers that this continues. 

• Like 2