LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommend any Hypnotists?

Veg

I've been listening to premade hypnosis fules for months now to try and achieve conplete incontinence/ diaper dependence (along with untraining constantly for approaching 4 months now)

But not to much luck, though I have heard that it often helps people to do one on one untraining with a hypnotist/therapist, but I'm having trouble finding ones that will respond, does anyone have any recomendations?

10 hours ago, Veg said:

I've been listening to premade hypnosis fules for months now to try and achieve conplete incontinence/ diaper dependence (along with untraining constantly for approaching 4 months now)

But not to much luck, though I have heard that it often helps people to do one on one untraining with a hypnotist/therapist, but I'm having trouble finding ones that will respond, does anyone have any recomendations?

@Veg

I am of the opinion that the ONLY way hypnosis works is that your brain and your subconscious have to open to the hypnosis:  If not, it wont work that well.  If someone is able to implant "suggestions" into your head, and you are open to the suggestions, you may have a shot, but it's NOT something that will happen right away, and it will take time.  Certain individuals may be more susceptible to hypnotic suggestions than others, and it may take a special person that you work with to get you there:  I believe that you would have to trust the hypnotist, and then you would be more willing to accept what they say, and if that happens, you may be able to be hypnotized.

Just my .02 :)

Brian