LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dark Dweller's Stories - Day in the Life: Part 3

On 12/21/2021 at 2:43 AM, The dark dweller said:

Thanks a lot. When and if you have time I'd like know which details did you enjoy, I want to improve my writing and this kind of feedback helps me a lot ;)

To me is like the opposite. It's so easy to write simple smutty stories without complicating the plot too much; I get easily confused if I have to write a more complex story :P  So don't worry, if you look for more smutty stories I will always be able to contribute  

I love your descriptions of each character and how you mention what they're doing. I know that sounds incredibly simplistic, but there's no other way to explain it without getting insanely technical. You find the right balance when you're describing a person or the actions they're engaging in. I am guilty of sometimes going too in depth when detailing something, but I have yet to hear any complaints about how I write something like drooling. XD

Yeah, writing smut is just a lot of fun and is a lot less stressful than writing a multi tiered novel with all the trappings such a project inevitably brings with it. I try to add twists and turns into my brand of smut, but it's definitely not necessary, especially when all you need to do is write something like the character going through the motions of their life. This is why I love stories like yours. You just know what you're doing. :)

I hope that helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...