LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Gin-Gin's Trip to the Mall

*this is only the first out of many to come*

ooOoo

Chapter 1: 

“Is my little Gin-gin excited to meet Santa!?” her mommy asked, gasping as if she were surprised. 

From their place in line, she could see about fifty other adult-babies with their mommies and daddies. Some eagerly awaited to meet the fat, white-haired man in the red suite while others sulked, mortified at the prospect of having to sit on a grown-man's lap in front of a crowd of strangers. 

“Are you going to tell Santa everything you want for Christmas?” the woman bounced her in her arms, squeezing the back of her thick oversized diaper. Crinkling loudly, Ginny didn’t give it a second thought. Her self worth had been lost a long time ago. No longer did she care who saw her naked or diapered. 

The mall, possibly the most public place you could be seen in, was where they were. Deck the Halls played loudly over the speakers and littles gathered around the large sparkly Christmas tree, eagerly watching the train go round and round in circles. The general atmosphere was a happy one. Holiday music filled the air as people did last minute Christmas shopping, dragging their littles in tow or dropping them off at the mall daycare. 

Ginny couldn’t help but blush as her mommy, placed a big sloppy wet kiss on her cheek. Her eyes drifted down, catching just a hint of the white diaper, peeking out from her frilled, velvety red dress. Soleless, shining black Mary Jane’s were strapped onto her feet and ruffled white socks that went up to almost her knees. 

The girl was convinced that dress up was her mommy’s favorite part of the day. Never was she to look less than her best, which meant looking the most little she could be. There was a time when she would’ve rebelled. There was a time she would've screamed and cried, refusing to leave the house until her mommy had to drag her out. 

But that time had passed and now she had resigned herself to the fact that she was never escaping. All she could do was suck it up and pretend. Good girls were rewarded with treats. Naughty girls received spankings. 

That was something she did not want. 

Next in line, a feeling of fear suddenly formed in the pit of her stomach. Gripping onto the front of her mommy’s shirt, the ginger-haired girl hid her face in the woman’s warm, soft bosom, tightening her legs around her waist. 

Laughs were heard as her mommy kissed her head, and they were called up. The fake Santa gave a friendly smile, motioning for them to come forward.

“Ohhh, is the baby shy?” a worker cooed, approaching them. He was dressed as an elf with big ears, pointy shoes and a pointy hat. “Why doesn’t mommy come up with us! You wouldn’t want Santa to forget any presents, would you?”

Could Santa grant her her freedom? Could Santa give her a phone so she could call the police and escape this place? 

The answer was no. There was nothing Santa could give her. 

They didn’t wait for an answer and her heart skipped a beat as she was taken from the warmth of her mommy’s arms. 

It was sickening how much she had begun to depend on her. 

A high pitched squeal escaped her lips as she was placed on the man’s lap, pressed against his beer belly. It didn’t surprise her at how she fit perfectly snug on his lap and he held onto her waist, ensuring she didn’t slip off. 

“Well, hohoho! You can call me Santa, what's your name?” the man asked in a loud jovial voice, his breath smelling of mint. His long beard tickled her skin leaving her wanting to pull on it. 

“M-mommy cawl me, Gin-gin ow Ginny!” as she spoke, drool dribbled from her mouth, and if the Santa imposter noticed or cared, he didn’t show it. 

Beside them, her mommy beamed, taking numerous pictures on her phone. 

Ginny knew that when spoke it either had to be in her baby voice or she was to stay silent. She had worked hard to perfect the high and squeaky voice, but her inability to pronounce words came naturally after over half of her teeth were removed and twisted around in her mouth. 

Was she in constant immense pain? 

Yes

Did her mommy care? 

No. 

She thought her speech impediment was cute and teethers had become her new best friend. Plus the constant drooling that resulted from the procedure was an extra bonus. 

“Well, Gin-gin, have you been a good or a naughty girl?” 

“Goo’!” she squealed, bouncing lightly in his lap, much to the enjoyment of everyone watching. 

In another life, she could’ve been an actress. That’s how good she was at pretending. 

“Why don’t you tell Santa what you want for Christmas.”

She leaned forward, smelling the faintest whiff of cinnamon and cupped her hand around his ear, coming up with things on the spot. 

“My elves down at the North Pole are working very very hard to prepare. I can promise that you are going to have a very happy Christmas.” 

She continued to smile, giggling at all the right moments as she sucked on her fingers. A woman elf stood behind the camera, making funny faces as they did with all littles to get them to smile. Ginny beamed, making sure to show her toothless mouth as the pictures were taken. 

Beside them stood Jill Anderson, usually a stern woman, but today unusually happy. The woman already knew what her Christmas cards were going to be as she glanced down at her little’s exposed diaper, rapidly turning yellow, and she didn’t even realize. 

This year was going to be a great Christmas. 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey! I just wanted to do a quick Christmas one shot, since the holidays are coming up!! 

For those who don’t remember or didn’t read it, Ginny was the new nurse from Emmy’s story who was taken and regressed by Jill Anderson, the mean nurse. 

I will be doing more of these quick one shots for the other characters I’ve created in this Little Beginnings universe! Hope you enjoy and happy holidays to everyone celebrating Christmas and Hanukkah!

• Like 5

A Very Merry Christmas for Chrissy

ooOoo

Story #2

“Oh, how sweet! Look at her little outfit- oh and her cheeks! My goodness, I just wanna squeeze them!”

Chrissy heard the comments loud and clear, having been repeated by just about every person that passed. She knew she looked adorable because the thirty-year-old woman in the kitchen, whom she was forced to call mommy, had her dressed up like a fucking Christmas tree. 

No, like, she wasn’t even joking. Two large green bows kept her hair pulled back into two high ponytails, yanking painfully at her scalp; and she wore a high-hemmed, poofy red dress that had way too many sparkles and irritated her skin. It didn’t help that she had a matching red diaper and plastic covering which the dress did nothing to hide. She looked ridiculous but no one seemed to care what her opinions were. Chrissy had gotten so good at pretending that no one knew she wasn’t actually regressed, but this family was really testing her patience. 

The house was chaotic as it was Christmas Day and the people just never stopped coming. 

Christmas had never been her favorite holiday for a lot of reasons and now this was just another one. Her “aunt” who happened to be freakin seventeen years old- five years younger than her-  never failed to drive her insane. 

In another life, perhaps they could’ve been friends, but Chrissy couldn’t get over the fact a literal child had more power than she did and fucking knew it. Now, she sat in front of her on the carpeted ground. Not only did she interrupt her counting of the numerous presents but disrupted her view of the big sparkly Christmas tree. 

Chrissy very well couldn’t tell her to fuck off so her only other option was to play dumb. 

After all, she was just a stupid baby. 

“Awww, does someone like the tree?” the teenager, Skyler gasped in exaggerated excitement. “Someone’s been a very very good girl! Look at how many presents Santa brought!”

The little giggled and eyes wide, exclaimed, “fow me?”

The dark haired girl nodded. “Of course! Santa knows how much you like your diapees.” 

The girl was trying to irritate her now, Chrissy’s mind hissed as the girl hinted at what her possible presents would be. Before in the hospital, she had been a big girl and been allowed pullups. But now, because of one stupid little accident, momm- Kira and James had stuck her in diapers for what they said was a “temporary” thing. The problem was it had been six months, and the topic of pullups had yet to be brought up again. 

And besides, it wasn’t even the actual wearing of the diapers that bothered her. It was that they were cloth. There was nothing more disgusting than sitting in your own shit and pee, and it not even absorbing into the material. She could tolerate that but this… not so much. 

It also didn’t help that her “parents'' were self-declared vegans which meant she was as well. That was just another thing Kira and James insisted on because they were an, “eco-friendly, vegan family!” Mommy Kira loved to remind everyone. 

The teenager grinned with a smug look on her face, sipping from a steaming mug of hot cocoa. Chrissy’s anger was temporarily forgotten about as she stared at the sticky gooey white mess of marshmallows. The little’s mouth watered, unable to remember the last time she drank something that wasn’t straight from someone’s breast or ate food that wasn’t “vegan.” Now, she had nothing against people who chose that lifestyle, except the exorbitant amount of puréed black beans she ate and any other food they handmade, made her a very gassy girl. 

Chrissy wished that just today, Christmas Day, they would make an exception. All she needed was a tiny taste. Just one taste-

“Oh! Is she thirsty?”

Fuck!

She blinked, startled from her thoughts to see her “daddy” towering over them. She knew better than to zone out because that’s when she lost control (the little she had).

“Come to daddy! I think it’s time that mommy took a break from cooking.” he lifted her without a problem, securing her on his hip as her legs automatically locked around his waist. He was a big burly dark-haired man, standing at over six feet tall, and made almost entirely out of muscle. He was only twenty-seven years old, five years older than her.

That’s how old her last boyfriend was. 

Now, this man owned her. 

“You don’t need any of that icky grown up drink. Mommy has plenty of milkies for you.”

Chrissy smiled as he placed a wet kiss on her cheek, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck. She felt the condescending looks of “adults” as they passed by and allowed her eyes to linger just for a moment on the two other littles in the room. At times she wasn’t sure if they were even alive; essentially brain dead and always wrapped up so tight in those blankets. The only thing that moved were their eyes and the constant sucking of the oversized pacifier. Other than that, all they did was lay in their parents arms, shitting themselves, sleeping, and nursing. Chrissy could only thank the Lord that she hadn’t ended up like them. 

Entering the kitchen, immediately her gaze was brought towards the mountains of food that she would never get to eat, spread across the counters. Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, chicken… so much more. 

“Oh, look who’s arrived! Was someone having fun playing with Auntie Sky?” 

There were several other people milling around in the kitchen helping to prepare the food. Chrissy couldn’t help but snuggle closer to the man as the older woman approached. 

Granny, she was supposed to call her, but Chrissy mentally referred to her as the Batshit Crazy Woman. The woman, Fran, was a hippie, still stuck in the seventies and preferred to live a “natural” kind of lifestyle. Chrissy could definitely see where Kira and James got some of their ideas from. 

“Oh, James, give her to me! I’ve not even gotten to hold my grandbaby today. You know, she hardly sees me. She could get confused with who I am!” 

“Well mom, maybe if you took a break from the RV and traveling, you could spend more time together,” said Kira, sticking something in the oven. “I’m sure Chrissy would love to do artwork with you-”

No. She wouldn’t. 

“Oh, wouldn’t you like that sweetie? Oh yes, you would!” the woman cooed as she came around the counter, letting down her golden hair. There was no time to react before she was transferred from one person’s arms to the next. Holding her bridal style, her face was pressed into two soft large breasts, leaving hardly any room to breathe. 

“Right now is not a good time Fran,” her dad- James interjected. “Someone is a very hungry girl-” 

“Food!” Chrissy fidgeted slightly, pointing towards the mac and cheese. 

She at least had to try. It was Christmas.

Of course everyone laughed. She sounded just like a whining toddler- which was basically what she had become. 

“Silly girl! We have our own yummy food. Mommy’s not given enough attention to her little girl, has she?”

The less attention the better.

Leaving her pouting, they misinterpreted it for agreement. 

“I suppose though, a little treat before dinner wouldn’t hurt!” the woman exclaimed, as if sucking on her boobs was a dessert. Turning back to her husband, she said, “the turkey should be out of the oven in about an hour and a half in case I’m not down by then.”

ooOoo

Dinner was exactly how she suspected it would go. She sat as still as she could in the horrid high chair, watching as everyone feasted on the delicious meal she wasn’t allowed to have. 

Auntie Linda and Uncle Harold, argued like usual, sitting at the end of the table. Granny was rambling to anyone who would listen to her about her travels and the cool weed guy she had met on the road, sitting across from her. Her other aunt and uncle were not present, having left early because it was past their “babies” bedtime. 

Then there was mommy and daddy, sitting on each side of her. Strapped securely in the high chair, she picked at the food with her hands, having been given no utensils. After being forced to eat this shit for a year now, she’d learned to stomach it, trying not to think about the actual taste. Mashed beans, prunes, carrots, and tofu were not what she would call a Christmas dinner, and she fidgeted, trying to ignore the cramping sensation in her milk-filled stomach. 

Chrissy knew what the outcome would be and was stupid enough to think that no one would notice that she hadn’t used her diaper all day. Now, she was only one to blame, having brought this upon herself. 

But she couldn’t let herself go. For one, Kira and James were always slow to change her, allowing her to stew in the mess until she begged them for a clean diaper; and that was not something she wanted to deal with at the moment. Second, the teenager across the table had made an enemy of her. Chrissy had had enough of her attitude and knew the thing she hated the most was mess. 

The girl had it coming. 

“Oh my, you’re a hungry girl!” Daddy laughed as he wiped her food-covered face with a wet cloth. 

“Pweasents?” she asked innocently with hopeful eyes. 

Everyone laughed at her eagerness but the girl just wanted to get out of the stupid highchair. The harness cut into her stomach, adding an uncomfortable pressure and did everything possible to hide the pain. If they saw she was hurt, they’d put her to bed and the night was just starting. 

“I suppose it is time,” mommy agreed. “It is getting late and close to her bedtime.”

Chrissy frowned, seeing on the clock it was only six-thirty. Yes, bedtime was in an hour which she absolutely detested. 

“Stay up? Pweaseee! I goo’ giwl! Me wanna pway wif Auntie Sky-sky!” she pleaded with the man and woman, saying the only thing she knew could possibly sway their mind. Plus, now Sky-sky was all too happy to advocate for her. 

“It’s Christmas Kira! Let her stay up another hour. I can keep her company and put her to bed. I don’t want to miss a chance to be with my favorite niece!”

Chrissy could hardly hold back her cringe, instead choosing to reach her arms out for the woman beside her. She could see the wheels turning in her mommy’s and daddy’s heads as they finally agreed.

“Oh alright, I suppose one hour won’t hurt. It is Christmas after all.” 

Beaming from ear to ear, Chrissy squealed, “wuv ooh!” 

ooOoo

Everything was going according to plan. Maybe a little too smoothly. 

Skyler insisted that she sit in her lap, her reasoning being that tired babies get cranky so she had to keep an eye on her. Normally, Chrissy would be sulking but tonight she relaxed into her arms, feeling the faint grumble of her stomach grow stronger and stronger. If Skyler noticed, she didn’t say and continued to talk about some baby shit that Chrissy did not pay attention to. 

So far her only presents had been: more colorful cloth diapers, pacifiers, clothes, and a large doll house- which she had to admit, she was a little impressed with. 

“Is that it?” Granny announced, clapping her hands. 

“Not quite.” daddy said with a small smile, standing up. 

Looking around, there were no more presents as the ground was covered in gold, red, and green wrapping paper. Everyone stared at him in confusion and her stomach began to twist in turn. 

“There is one last thing and it’s a family gift-”

“James?” her mommy cocked her to the side. “What is it honey?” 

He didn’t respond, and walked away, turning the corner, adding to the suspicion. The sound of the front door opening and closing echoed through the house and before anyone had time to discuss, the unmistakable voice of a child was heard. There were gasps and Chrissy’s stomach did a flip, blood turning cold. 

“Everyone. Meet our new daughter.” he stood at the doorway, holding a girl the size of a pumpkin with large brown curls, fat cheeks, and a big red bow tied around her poofy white dress. She gnawed on the pacifier, clinging onto her daddy in obvious distress. Gasps of joy sounded throughout the room and her mommy jumped up, rushing towards the both of them. 

“You have a little sister!” Skyler bounced her on her knee. 

“James- how- what? Oh my god!” tears freely flowed down Kira’s face as she reached out to take the heavy girl (who could be a Gerber baby)

“We’ve been talking about another child for a while and so I decided to head back to the hospital. The moment I saw her, I knew...” 

Chrissy felt sick as they talked. It was like they were in the circus and she and the girl were the show animals, being paraded around in front of the audience, made to perform. 

The girl met her gaze, eyes wide and the realization sunk in. 

It was June. Baby June. The girl who waddled around not because her diaper was too thick, but because her thighs were too big and stomach constantly grew bigger. 

Fed up, Chrissy let out a frustrated cry, triggering the explosion. It could only be described as a muddy landslide as brown mush came pouring out in a gassy mess. She didn’t even need to push as the food had done the job for her. Chrissy relished in the mess she created, squirming around in the warmth of it all as her stomach continued to grumble. The teenager cried out in disgust, seeing the dribble of poop on her brand new dress. Not even the plastic pants could control the eruption. 

June giggled which led to Chrissy smiling and the adults all just sighed, knowing what a stinky mess it was going to be to clean up. 

In the end, Chrissy decided it was a good Christmas. Skyler, dramatic as ever, stormed out, refusing to ever come back (which was fine with her) and a new friend  had been made in the new girl she was to call her sister. 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey all! This series wasn’t supposed to be a Christmas one but it seems that’s what it’s turning into! I really love to see your comments, they truly make my day! I hope you enjoyed it and I will be updating again soon. Happy Holidays!

On 11/29/2021 at 7:19 PM, 1505_madmax said:

wow!! yay! good to see you back in action! Loved meeting Ginny! Hope to see more of all of them! :)

Thank you! More is to come!!

On 11/30/2021 at 3:23 AM, SGTbaby said:

Sweet little story!

Thank you!!

2 hours ago, Cya said:

I like this idea of showing short little glimpses into what happened to the nurses from the first story. 

Thank you! I had so many characters I wanted to write a story about and knew it would be way too much to create stories about every single of them, so I decided to turn some of them into one-shots!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...