LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper humping masturbation

Andrewmegamax

I just found out about humping a pillow and wearing your dirty soaked diapers or diaper...I have did this 3 times and first 2times i didn't mess,, it was just soaked which felt really good when I got the humping part down and the third time I finally messed and omfg it was the most intense orgasm I ever had and I lasted maybe 3 min. I even held back I wish I would have made a video but I didn't think about it. .so now I'm here now getting ready to do it again but imma make video and I'm not holding back ....prolly talk dirty and just go with whatever I feel .. has anybody else ever did this ??! Would like to hear from everybody .. thanks 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
On 11/19/2021 at 10:41 AM, Andrewmegamax said:

I just found out about humping a pillow and wearing your dirty soaked diapers or diaper...I have did this 3 times and first 2times i didn't mess,, it was just soaked which felt really good when I got the humping part down and the third time I finally messed and omfg it was the most intense orgasm I ever had and I lasted maybe 3 min. I even held back I wish I would have made a video but I didn't think about it. .so now I'm here now getting ready to do it again but imma make video and I'm not holding back ....prolly talk dirty and just go with whatever I feel .. has anybody else ever did this ??! Would like to hear from everybody .. thanks 

I like Pampers Swaddlers for doing that.  they ware nice and soft.  Huggies overnite hold allot but are very ruff.  did not try pillow 

• Like 1