LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Intro.

First off I am Shawn and my real age is 50. I have been partaking in age play as a 3 year old for almost 10 years now. I exclusive play as a 3 year old in the evenings after work and on the weekends. I wear my diapers at bedtime as I consider myself a bedwetter. My go to diaper is the Rearz Safari Nighttime Diaper. I love the diaper for its super absorbency and bulkiness as well as it plastic outer shell which makes it feel more like a baby diaper. The cute print is also a huge plus. I also love everything to do with Disney. My dream as a 3 year old ABDL would be to have a mommy a go on a Walt Disney World Vacation together totally in mommy/3 year old lifestyle. I don't have a mommy so that would be the first step, but I hope that could happen one day. I think that would be so much fun.  That is pretty much it about me and my ABDL lifestyle. I hope to get to meet some of you and chat with others and see what other Adult Baby fun goes on around here.

• Like 1

Hi Shawn, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. 
Don’t blame you, for liking the idea about going to Disney with a mommy. I always thought it would be great, if there were a special AB/DL week in Disney. A hotel, dedicated to accommodating that, special stuff in the parks for us, etc. ? 

Anyway, I think you’ll enjoy it here, it a great website. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you around.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Shawn, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. 
Don’t blame you, for liking the idea about going to Disney with a mommy. I always thought it would be great, if there were a special AB/DL week in Disney. A hotel, dedicated to accommodating that, special stuff in the parks for us, etc. ? 

Anyway, I think you’ll enjoy it here, it a great website. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you around.

Thanks so very much for the welcome. OMG that would be so lovely. Disney has for many years had Gay Pride Weeks in the parks so if any establishment would be the first to step out and try this I think it would be Disney. I think it would be amazing and so much fun. 

I feel like this site is going to be a staple for me. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, I Love Warm Hugs said:

Thanks so very much for the welcome. OMG that would be so lovely. Disney has for many years had Gay Pride Weeks in the parks so if any establishment would be the first to step out and try this I think it would be Disney. I think it would be amazing and so much fun. 

I feel like this site is going to be a staple for me. 

I sure hope it is buddy! Hi I love warm hugs. I'm glad to have ya here with us! And I love to GIVE warm hugs too! I'm BabySpideyBoy!?❤️❤️??️?️?❤️☺️ I consider myself an veteran of this website. I've been here for over a year. Please, pull up a chair and make yourself at home. There's lots of like-minded people here. And we're all one big giant family and it's amazing!???❤️☺️ It's nice to meet you, and I'm very affectionate. I'm a little love bug, or in this case, SPIDER! Hehehehe!???️?️❤️ I love Disney too, especially all the marvel movies! I'm a huge nerd. Absolutely love them! I'm sure you can guess my favorite superhero. LOL!????? And be sure to grab a fresh diapie! It's on the shelf waiting for you!?????❤️?❤️? And be sure to check out the chat! There's lots of good conversations that go on in there and I'm there frequently. So if you ever want to talk to the spider, you know where to find me!????️?️❤️?❤️?

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I sure hope it is buddy! Hi I love warm hugs. I'm glad to have ya here with us! And I love to GIVE warm hugs too! I'm BabySpideyBoy!?❤️❤️??️?️?❤️☺️ I consider myself an veteran of this website. I've been here for over a year. Please, pull up a chair and make yourself at home. There's lots of like-minded people here. And we're all one big giant family and it's amazing!???❤️☺️ It's nice to meet you, and I'm very affectionate. I'm a little love bug, or in this case, SPIDER! Hehehehe!???️?️❤️ I love Disney too, especially all the marvel movies! I'm a huge nerd. Absolutely love them! I'm sure you can guess my favorite superhero. LOL!????? And be sure to grab a fresh diapie! It's on the shelf waiting for you!?????❤️?❤️?

Thank you for the warm welcome. I think this community of people are a very close knit group of people. We have to embrace each other and stick together,  I have always loved Disney even before this all started around 10 years ago. Let me take a wild guess and say it is Spider Man? Haha 

I am primarily a bedtime diaper wearer as I consider myself a bedwetter. I just cannot keep myself dry at night. ? I love the sensation of waking in the morning to a full wet Rearz Safari Nighttime Diaper and getting up and waddling around in it for awhile and I also love how much crinkle they have. On very rare occasions when I am going to be out and away from home for several hours I will also wear mostly because I don't want to be bothered by having to find a restroom so I use the diaper until it needs changing. This happens so infrequently though , I can't even remember the last time I did that. Most of the time during the work hours I am in my Disney and Other Character Style Underwear and use the potty. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, I Love Warm Hugs said:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I think this community of people are a very close knit group of people. We have to embrace each other and stick together,  I have always loved Disney even before this all started around 10 years ago. Let me take a wild guess and say it is Spider Man? Haha 

I am primarily a bedtime diaper wearer as I consider myself a bedwetter. I just cannot keep myself dry at night. ? I love the sensation of waking in the morning to a full wet Rearz Safari Nighttime Diaper and getting up and waddling around in it for awhile and I also love how much crinkle they have. On very rare occasions when I am going to be out and away from home for several hours I will also wear mostly because I don't want to be bothered by having to find a restroom so I use the diaper until it needs changing. This happens so infrequently though , I can't even remember the last time I did that. Most of the time during the work hours I am in my Disney and Cute Style Underwear and use the potty. 

You use the potty?!??? You must be a big boy then if you're wearing big boy underwear all the time!???????❤️ Just don't let the other Littles hear you say that!??? But seriously though, welcome aboard!??❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You use the potty?!??? You must be a big boy then if you're wearing big boy underwear all the time!???????❤️ Just don't let the other Littles hear you say that!??? But seriously though, welcome aboard!??❤️

Hahaha??? yes I use the potty. I am just in a diaper at bedtime because I cannot keep dry at bedttime. I am a bedwetter. Whenever I am asleep I need that diaper on for protection or UH OH it isn't going to be good for the bed and also my pants.? 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...