LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone here ever deliberately wet their pants or bed to get put back in diapers??

51 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I don't have a paci and they don't allow it. They simply treat me like an adult baby and know that I am not a normal adult.

Why don't they allow you to have a paci? And you ARE a normal adult. You know why?! Because there's NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL!  We all have different things that make us unique, and we all have different issues that we have to face and deal with. The only difference between us and the rest of society, is that our heart's desire just so happens to go against the grain of society. Where it's not seen as "socially acceptable" but at least that desire doesn't fall on the scale of Darkness, or Light rather. But, is effectively neutral. People can want on the darker side of things, but yet nobody bitiches about them. So it's an double standard. The Only difference is one is acceptable and the other's not. People tend to have a very strict and norrow point of view when it comes to certain experiences. And in an way, that's not their fault, that's just how they were taught. But slowly I think that'll change as time goes on. It's already happening in other aspects of things. And by the way, even if you were "normal" that wouldn't solve anything. It would just mean that people's opinions have changed. But some opinions don't matter. At least not the ones that don't involve you. Okay, rant over! Sorry about that, I didn't mean to give a motivational speech. LOL!??? I just feel very strongly about topics like this. LOL!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why don't they allow you to have a paci? And you ARE a normal adult. You know why?! Because there's NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL!  We all have different things that make us unique, and we all have different issues that we have to face and deal with. The only difference between us and the rest of society, is that our heart's desire just so happens to go against the grain of society. Where it's not seen as "socially acceptable" but at least that desire doesn't fall on the scale of Darkness, or Light rather. But, is effectively neutral. People can want on the darker side of things, but yet nobody bitiches about them. So it's an double standard. The Only difference is one is acceptable and the other's not. People tend to have a very strict and norrow point of view when it comes to certain experiences. And in an way, that's not their fault, that's just how they were taught. But slowly I think that'll change as time goes on. It's already happening in other aspects of things. And by the way, even if you were "normal" that wouldn't solve anything. It would just mean that people's opinions have changed. But some opinions don't matter. At least not the ones that don't involve you. Okay, rant over! Sorry about that, I didn't mean to give a motivational speech. LOL!??? I just feel very strongly about topics like this. LOL!

See, my folks are okay with me being diapered. They think the paci stuff is just weird. That's why they let me be an adult baby in my own way and not by anyone elses.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

See, my folks are okay with me being diapered. They think the paci stuff is just weird. That's why they let me be an adult baby in my own way and not by anyone elses.

That's very good buddy! Your parents are awesome!??

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's very good buddy! Your parents are awesome!??

The way they do things for me is that they let me define my own adult babyhood. They know I am incontinent and diaper dependent.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

The way they do things for me is that they let me define my own adult babyhood. They know I am incontinent and diaper dependent.

Did you ever want to be diaper dependent?????????❤️?????❤️☺️??❤️?

• Like 2

Yep, when I was young, I did intentionally wet my pants and bed in an attempt to get back into nappies. It worked earlier, although my mum was very angry at me. I still recall the way she angrily pinned a nappy on me. It didn't last long given a smacked bottom on each occasion. I tried wetting the bed several times a couple of years later. Instead of nappies, my nose was rubbed into the bed, and then I wasn't allowed to drink in the afternoon. I did however find some hand-me-down nappies in storage and secretly wore those for years at night (without wetting them). I don't think I was particularly subtle, and was caught on a couple of occasions.

Memories ? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, sparklezBear said:

Yep, when I was young, I did intentionally wet my pants and bed in an attempt to get back into nappies. It worked earlier, although my mum was very angry at me. I still recall the way she angrily pinned a nappy on me. It didn't last long given a smacked bottom on each occasion. I tried wetting the bed several times a couple of years later. Instead of nappies, my nose was rubbed into the bed, and then I wasn't allowed to drink in the afternoon. I did however find some hand-me-down nappies in storage and secretly wore those for years at night (without wetting them). I don't think I was particularly subtle, and was caught on a couple of occasions.

Memories ? 

Does your parents know you like to wear diapers now???? If so, what do they think about it??????☺️??????❤️????

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does your parents know you like to wear diapers now???? If so, what do they think about it??????☺️??????❤️????

Nope. I learned to hide it early, and by teenage years, I *think* I was expertly hiding my nappy use. Once I moved out, I went through 20 odd years of binge and purge cycles, trying to supress this many times. Spoiler alert, suppression didn't work.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, sparklezBear said:

Nope. I learned to hide it early, and by teenage years, I *think* I was expertly hiding my nappy use. Once I moved out, I went through 20 odd years of binge and purge cycles, trying to supress this many times. Spoiler alert, suppression didn't work.

Holy wow, it's like looking in a mirror! Mine tried to basically force it out of me with 'therapy', family fun times eh. ?

I have internet hugs if you want to accept them, living through all that is ... difficult. ❤️?

• Like 2
On 1/11/2022 at 1:42 AM, sparklezBear said:

Trying to suppress it never works. Personally, I don't get why people do that. It's not like their hurting anyone by leading this type of lifestyle. The reason why people REALLY try to purge this, is to meet society's expectations. Which if you ask me isn't worth it, especially in the long run because at the end of the day people don't really care, and even if they did they'd only be interested in criticizing people. Hell, people would do that anyway. If it's not the ABDL thing, I guarantee you it would be something else. Some people will always try and find something to complain about with other people. It doesn't matter what it is. Some parts of society are just really scummy.??

• Like 1

Yes, and it was a terrible idea for any number of reasons, not the least of which is that it dragged others into my fetish without their consent and it caused them unnecessary worry. I definitely do not encourage anyone to do so. It is one of the biggest regrets of my adult life.

Edited by JDCH
Fixed a typo
  • Confused 1
24 minutes ago, JDCH said:

Yes, and it was a terrible idea for any number of reasons, not the least of which is that it dragged others into my fetish without their consent and it caused them unnecessary worry. I definitely do not encourage anyone to do so. It is one of the biggest regrets of my adult life.

Why would you do that in your adult life???? I could understand if you were a kid at the time, but as a adult? There was really no reason to do that. Unless you were talking about you doing this WHEN you were a kid, and I just misread that.? LOL!???

• Like 1

Sort of. I started peeing in my swimsuit when not diapered. My friends are like gee, I guess he does have issues.  In lieu of actually wetting my pants, I have told my wife, doctor, others that I have and have just been hiding it. They were like why did you hide this? Actually my doctor told me not to feel bad about not telling her about this earlier out of shame. I did it so they would accept me more for needing them. Now, everyone thinks I need them for sure and I am happy.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you ever want to be diaper dependent?????????❤️?????❤️☺️??❤️?

Being thrown back into diapers, I’m now diaper dependent. So I didn’t have any choice and since I’m diapered permanently, I do enjoy being diaper dependent and I found that being diapered permanently made my life so much better. I never had to worry about using the potty or wear adult underwear anymore. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Being thrown back into diapers, I’m now diaper dependent. So I didn’t have any choice and since I’m diapered permanently, I do enjoy being diaper dependent and I found that being diapered permanently made my life so much better. I never had to worry about using the potty or wear adult underwear anymore. 

That's an great realization buddy! Being diapered sure does make life easier and better. Do you use your diapers for #2 or just #1?????☺️??❤️?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kif said:

I have internet hugs if you want to accept them, living through all that is ... difficult. ❤️?

Thank you. It's the reason I'm passionate for people accepting and embracing this compulsion now. I'm active in a few places, promoting self discovery and healthy integration of nappies into regular life.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's an great realization buddy! Being diapered sure does make life easier and better. Do you use your diapers for #2 or just #1?????☺️??❤️?

I use my diapers as well and for their purpose. That means for all poops and peeing. Being diaper dependent means being diapered permanently and never using the potty or wear adult underwear.  Which I’m comfortable with cause being diapered makes life so much better.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

I use my diapers as well and for their purpose. That means for all poops and peeing. Being diaper dependent means being diapered permanently and never using the potty or wear adult underwear.  Which I’m comfortable with cause being diapered makes life so much better.

Sitting in an poopie diaper feels SO good!???☺️❤️? It would feel even BETTER if we were actual babies.☺️???????????❤️???❤️????

• Like 1

The closest I ever came to it was deliberately messing myself in high school and telling the nurse I had an accident. Then I brought diapers in the next day and she showed me how to put them on (over my pants) before sending me into the bathroom to do it myself. Then she had me lower my pants just enough to make sure I put them on right. 

This was some time after my 18th birthday when I knew she couldn't tell my parents and it was on a day when the store had closed early due to weather. I know now how much trouble I could have gotten into but 18 is still immature, even if you are legally an adult. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, TheGrimmRetails said:

The closest I ever came to it was deliberately messing myself in high school and telling the nurse I had an accident. Then I brought diapers in the next day and she showed me how to put them on (over my pants) before sending me into the bathroom to do it myself. Then she had me lower my pants just enough to make sure I put them on right. 

This was some time after my 18th birthday when I knew she couldn't tell my parents and it was on a day when the store had closed early due to weather. I know now how much trouble I could have gotten into but 18 is still immature, even if you are legally an adult. 

Why would you need to poop your pants in high school just to get diapers?? If you were 18, couldn't you just buy them yourself at the grocery store?!????☺️

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sitting in an poopie diaper feels SO good!???☺️❤️? It would feel even BETTER if we were actual babies.☺️???????????❤️???❤️????

For me, being AB, incontinent and diaper dependent has made my life a whole lot easier on me. I don't even have to worry about using the potty or wearing adult underwear. I don't even worry about using the potty or bathrooms anymore. Being kept in diapers, I get to have more fun in life. Life is so much better being kept diapered because bathrooms to me mean nothing and they are nothing more than diaper changing rooms.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why would you need to poop your pants in high school just to get diapers?? If you were 18, couldn't you just buy them yourself at the grocery store?!????☺️

The diapers wasn't the main goal. The goal was having someone officially tell me I needed them which is tantamount to being "put back in diapers". 

I don't want to go into a lot of detail because it's something I'm not exactly proud of. 

• Like 1

I deliberately wet my bed and my pants multiple times in addition to my usual bedwetting and daytime accidents that I didn't mean to do. But it wasn't to be put back in diapers. I love them now but at the time I just enjoyed wetting myself.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Funny story my mom told me 6months ago, When I was 5 I got my bunk beds, the very first morning my mom walked in and caught me standing on the bed peeing on the mattress like I was watering the lawn (OMG That still cracks me up). That got me spanked and a rubber sheet for life and I wet the bed regularly since. Only problem, my sheets got washed once a week. I also peed my pants in school for 1st and 2nd grade at least 3 times a week. Mom quit bringing me clothes in an attempt to make me stop, I didn't care and the school ignored it. So I would be wet all afternoon. (Didn't bother me). But never got put back in diapers (darn!). I don't think that was the motivation then. Guess I was ABDL from the get go! LOL ? ?‍♂️

• Like 3
On 1/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Looking back now, do you regret that decision???? Because I know I DID when I was younger.????

I loved wearing diapers to school, I never had to get up to go pee I could just wait for recess or lunch and get my diaper changed. 

On 1/12/2022 at 8:55 AM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Sitting in a poopy diaper does feel good but not as good as making a poopy diaper, wouldn’t you agree?

• Like 2