LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone!!!

Cushy Tushy

I'm Paul and my biological age is 44 years and my adult baby age is 12 months old. I have been wearing diapers for quite a while now and do it 24/7. I am also in my adult baby play almost all the time unless I am working. I so enjoy wearing diapers and wetting and messing in them and being changed. I also love being a baby and doing baby things. For more about me I actually wrote much more on my About Me section on my Profile Page so if you want to know a bit more you can feel free to check that out. I hope to meet other adult babies and diaper lovers on here and just have so much fun. 

• Like 2

Hi Paul, and welcome to DD. Nice to have you join us, and pleasure to meet you. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. This is a pretty good place, with lots of good, likeminded people. I hope to be seeing you around, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 
Oh, and any questions, just ask. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Paul, and welcome to DD. Nice to have you join us, and pleasure to meet you. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. This is a pretty good place, with lots of good, likeminded people. I hope to be seeing you around, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 
Oh, and any questions, just ask. 

Thank You so much. It does seem like a comfy place and even extra comfy when sitting in a diaper enjoying it. :) It is always a pleasure meeting another who enjoys being an adult baby. 

• Like 2

You sound pretty cool buddy!??? Hi, I'm BabySpideyBoy! It sounds like you and me have a lot in common. I'd love to chat with you sometime! My baby age is 1 Year old. You seem like a very nice little boy! Welcome to the family buddy! I can't wait to get to know you!☺️??????❤️?

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You sound pretty cool buddy!??? Hi, I'm BabySpideyBoy! It sounds like you and me have a lot in common. I'd love to chat with you sometime! My baby age is 1 Year old. You seem like a very nice little boy! Welcome to the family buddy! I can't wait to get to know you!☺️??????❤️?

That is great. My Baby space is also 12 months and I wear 24/7, pee pee and poo poo in my diapers. I met my caregivers at a Social Group that is in my area for this sort of dynamic many years ago. They are not Adult Babies or Diaper Wearers. They are the caregiver type. After a long period of time interacting with them both we became roommates and one became my mommy and the other my babysitter when my mommy is a work as she works in the evening. They both already had known each other and had been in a relationship with one another for a period time. I am Asexual so there is no sexual interest within this whatsoever. That is a good thing because both my caregivers are in a relationship and in love. ?

1 hour ago, Cushy Tushy said:

That is great. My Baby space is also 12 months and I wear 24/7, pee pee and poo poo in my diapers. I met my caregivers at a Social Group that is in my area for this sort of dynamic many years ago. They are not Adult Babies or Diaper Wearers. They are the caregiver type. After a long period of time interacting with them both we became roommates and one became my mommy and the other my babysitter when my mommy is a work as she works in the evening. They both already had known each other and had been in a relationship with one another for a period time. I am Asexual so there is no sexual interest within this whatsoever. That is a good thing because both my caregivers are in a relationship and in love. ?

What a coincidence buddy, I'm asexual too! I love twink daddies! I've never had any interest in sex. And I just wish I became a adult baby a lot sooner in my life. We already have a lot in common.?? I like being a 1 year old so that I can still drink baby formula or Breastfeed! I so wish I was a one year old baby again!!!!!???????❤️☺️??

• Like 1

I have no interest in sexual contact at all. So no breastfeeding for me at all. I am 44 years old and started this when I was 25 years old so it has been 19 years. Not all 19 years were 24/7, but a lot of it was. When I was a teen and in college I didn't identify as Asexual, but I still believe I was. Since my mid 20's I have not even thought about sex or wanting it or any form of sexual contact with people. I think the whole wanting to be a baby and one years old again is wanting to be taken care of all the time. I consider myself pretty lucky as I get to live that almost all the time. It does make for a happy feeling a life. 

1 hour ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I have no interest in sexual contact at all. So no breastfeeding for me at all. I am 44 years old and started this when I was 25 years old so it has been 19 years. Not all 19 years were 24/7, but a lot of it was. When I was a teen and in college I didn't identify as Asexual, but I still believe I was. Since my mid 20's I have not even thought about sex or wanting it or any form of sexual contact with people. I think the whole wanting to be a baby and one years old again is wanting to be taken care of all the time. I consider myself pretty lucky as I get to live that almost all the time. It does make for a happy feeling a life. 

Well that's great, and typically I only like daddies. So it's not "REALLY" all that sexual. I'm glad you're such a happy baby!??☺️??❤️?❤️????❤️??

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well that's great, and typically I only like daddies. So it's not "REALLY" all that sexual. I'm glad you're such a happy baby!??☺️??❤️?❤️????❤️??

It seems like you are a happy baby as well. That is really what this is all about. 

56 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

It seems like you are a happy baby as well. That is really what this is all about. 

Yes it is, wanna be diaper buddies?! I'd love to be yours!?❤️??☺️?❤️??????

45 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Great! I really do look forward to getting to know you!☺️??❤️??❤️

I really look forward to getting to know you . It will be fun interacting with another baby my age. 

46 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh yeah for sure!??☺️??❤️

So other than wearing your diapers what is your favorite thing about being an adult baby?

I think for me it would be playing with toys and just having the security knowing that I am being cared for by my mommy and babysitter with all things. Being a 1 year old I need that constant care and supervision and one of them is always doing that for me. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

So other than wearing your diapers what is your favorite thing about being an adult baby?

I think for me it would be playing with toys and just having the security knowing that I am being cared for by my mommy and babysitter with all things. Being a 1 year old I need that constant care and supervision and one of them is always doing that for me. 

Well, I love the feeling of releasing all my pee-pees and poo-poos into my diapers. There's a certain freedom about that that I really really enjoy. Also diapers make me feel safe and secure. I like being babyed by Daddies because I never had a daddy in my life, or male role model. And the one role model I did have, being my brother, was a dick! So a lot of this comes from the fact that I never had the type of relationship that I wanted. Someone that knows me inside and out and loves me for who I am and is a lot like me.? It's that "Daddy/Little one" relationship that I truly love!❤️ and being his little diaper boy.? Hehehe!?? And I'm really grateful I have my big brother Tommy. @tommyneedsdiapers90 "The good brother!" (Not really brothers by the way but I wish.???) Another thing I like about being a baby is drinking out of babas.???????? But my favorite thing I love about being is having an daddy that will take charge. I love snuggles and cuddles too! I'm a very clingy baby!???❤️? All my Daddies are online though.

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, I love the feeling of releasing all my pee-pees and poo-poos into my diapers. There's a certain freedom about that that I really really enjoy. Also diapers make me feel safe and secure. I like being babyed by Daddies because I never had a daddy in my life, or male role model. And the one role model I did have, being my brother, was a dick! So a lot of this comes from the fact that I never had the type of relationship that I wanted. Someone that knows me inside and out and loves me for who I am and is a lot like me.? It's that "Daddy/Little one" relationship that I truly love!❤️ and being his little diaper boy.? Hehehe!?? And I'm really grateful I have my big brother Tommy. @tommyneedsdiapers90 "The good brother!" (Not really brothers by the way but I wish.???) Another thing I like about being a baby is drinking out of babas.???????? But my favorite thing I love about being is having an daddy that will take charge. I love snuggles and cuddles too! I'm a very clingy baby!???❤️? All my Daddies are online though.

I do love a lot of the aspects you love about being a baby and just the constant feeling of being safe in that space. Even when I go out into public with my mommy or my babysitter or both and am in my baby space and I know some people I looking at me. I have been doing this for so long now it doesn't even phase me. Just to make to perfectly clear I do not and never will go out with my diapers in full view. I do have age appropriate clothing that I wear when I go out and am in my baby space when I go out. I also love drinking from my bah bah and also sucking on my sucky. I also feel so secure when I do that. Another thing I love is story time. Meal times are also wonderful for me as I am in a bib and I have the small booster seat that attaches to the regular chair and a tray clips to the front of it. It is the closest I can come to a high chair. I get fed or if my mommy or babysitter are feeling more adventurous they will let me eat independently. I don't have full control of using a spoon yet so I make a mess. ? 

13 hours ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I do love a lot of the aspects you love about being a baby and just the constant feeling of being safe in that space. Even when I go out into public with my mommy or my babysitter or both and am in my baby space and I know some people I looking at me. I have been doing this for so long now it doesn't even phase me. Just to make to perfectly clear I do not and never will go out with my diapers in full view. I do have age appropriate clothing that I wear when I go out and am in my baby space when I go out. I also love drinking from my bah bah and also sucking on my sucky. I also feel so secure when I do that. Another thing I love is story time. Meal times are also wonderful for me as I am in a bib and I have the small booster seat that attaches to the regular chair and a tray clips to the front of it. It is the closest I can come to a high chair. I get fed or if my mommy or babysitter are feeling more adventurous they will let me eat independently. I don't have full control of using a spoon yet so I make a mess. ? 

Well that's really good buddy! I love babas too!?☺️?? I think if we were both 1 year olds we would get along great and I could DEFINITELY see us playing together in just our diapers.????? That would be awesome!☺️? I love pacis too!?????❤️?????

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well that's really good buddy! I love babas too!?☺️?? I think if we were both 1 year olds we would get along great and I could DEFINITELY see us playing together in just our diapers.????? That would be awesome!☺️? I love pacis too!?????❤️?????

I also drink from sippy cups which I am really proud of. I think we would have a blast playing with toys in our baby space. Sitting in our diapers and coloring, watching cartoons. It would be fun. 

5 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I also drink from sippy cups which I am really proud of. I think we would have a blast playing with toys in our baby space. Sitting in our diapers and coloring, watching cartoons. It would be fun. 

It definitely would be buddy. We'd be like brothers!?????????❤️? And have such a good time together!