LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Dinosaur Elite

Spanky

This is a WOW moment.   This is the first Rearz diaper that I've ever tried and I'm really impressed.   This is an extremely comfortable diaper and fits me pretty well.   The tapes hold really well.  It also holds quite a bit.   I don't know about the art on this diaper,  I like the Safari and Alpaca n Lil Monsters better I think.  I'll review them when I try those. 

These are a little bit noisier than the Crinklz and Northshore that I'm used to wearing.   But, the noise is still hardly detectable under my jeans.  They seem the loudest walking up stairs.

I'll probably be buying more Rearz in the future. 

Interesting, @Spanky. I have not tried the Dinosaur's, but I believe that they are built on the same high-capacity "chassis" as the Alpaca, much as the Lil' Monsters, Lil' Bella's and Lil' Squirts are essentially the same medium-capacity, "day-weight" diaper with a different print. I really like the Alpaca, although I find it fairly crinkly and bulky as well. I am fortunate enough to live relatively close to Rearz' world headquarters, so I can pick order up from their warehouse, which means that most of the diapers in my inventory were made by them, or, distributed by them, with the exception of the NorthShore Megamax's I use. I have bought Bambino and BetterDry and a few other brands through Rearz, as well as their own products. 

I just tried out their new Mermaid Tale diapers, and I like them - they are bulky but they hold A LOT. They're a hook-and-loop heavy-duty diaper, like their Barnyard or Elite Hybrid, if you've tried those before, but they claim a 7000 ml capacity (vs 5500 for the Dinosaurs). I didn't actually get 7 litres of fluid into them, but one did last me 20 hours. 

17 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting, @Spanky. I have not tried the Dinosaur's, but I believe that they are built on the same high-capacity "chassis" as the Alpaca, much as the Lil' Monsters, Lil' Bella's and Lil' Squirts are essentially the same medium-capacity, "day-weight" diaper with a different print. I really like the Alpaca, although I find it fairly crinkly and bulky as well. I am fortunate enough to live relatively close to Rearz' world headquarters, so I can pick order up from their warehouse, which means that most of the diapers in my inventory were made by them, or, distributed by them, with the exception of the NorthShore Megamax's I use. I have bought Bambino and BetterDry and a few other brands through Rearz, as well as their own products. 

I just tried out their new Mermaid Tale diapers, and I like them - they are bulky but they hold A LOT. They're a hook-and-loop heavy-duty diaper, like their Barnyard or Elite Hybrid, if you've tried those before, but they claim a 7000 ml capacity (vs 5500 for the Dinosaurs). I didn't actually get 7 litres of fluid into them, but one did last me 20 hours. 

I did get an Alpaca,  a Lil Monsters,  a couple Safaris and a couple Barnyards to try.  I haven't tried them yet.  Also got some Bambino diapers to try.  This Dinosaur was my first, ever, Rearz diaper and I was thoroughly impressed.   It really held a lot. 

I wear a large and this thing swelled up like a balloon.   I had 4 beers while doing things around the house.  It was really swollen,  but felt dry inside.   Then I  went to bed.   I  woke up n wet it some more.  I was in it probably 5 1/2 hours before I changed it.   It would have taken more, but I had to go somewhere. 

I  weighed it and it weighed 5.8 pounds,  just wet.  I  didn't mess it.   And, like I say, there wasn't a hint of it being ready to leak.