LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here and pretty much to ABDL World

Pooh Bear

My name is Allan. I am 54 years old and in my little world I am 4 years old. I am pretty new to all of this and how this all came about is through my wife reading a book about what it is like to a a Little. She told me after reading the book that she thinks I would really identify and enjoy being a Little. At first I didn't even understand what she meant by that, but she went on to say that I have always loved being taken care of by her. I love being really silly, watching cartoons, Disney shows and movies(I love Winnie The Pooh). I was also always one to be playing with the toys of my two kids when they were small. Now they are both adults and out of the house. I also always enjoys coloring. We talked about it and I eventually told her she was right. I did some lengthy research and came up with that I wanted to be a 4 year old little boy. This started approximately 6 months ago. I made guidelines as did my wife . I told her I did not want to go #2 in my diaper and I also did not want to wear diapers all day. So that was one of the reasons I chose the older age. I do still wear diapers at bed time and wet during the night. My wife does all the caring for me that a 4 year old would need. As for now we keep this all inside, but have discussed very recently about taking this outside as me as a 4 year old with her as my mommy. We just don't know where to start with it. So far in the 6 months it has been very enjoyable for the both of us and a plus for both of us is we both work for home . I work as an Editor for a Military Base where I edit many manuals. My wife works as a Medical Transcriptionist. During the weekdays we pretty lead our normal adult lives as husband and wife during the day and in the evenings we do some toddler/mommy time. During the weekends is where we get in most of our toddler/mommy time.  I hope to meet some others here that can help me along the way and make this even a more enjoyable journey for myself and my mommy/wife. 

Hi and welcome to DD Allen. It’s pleasure to meet you, and I’m glad you joined us here. Nice intro, by the way. Sounds like you have a very nice situation there, with your wife, the both of you. I hope you can really enjoy it to the fullest, and grow into a fine Little ? You came to a pretty good place, lots of very good, likeminded people here. I’m sure you will enjoy it here, and you can find lots of good stuff (information) here. And don’t be afraid to ask any questions, there’s lots of fine feedback to be had. I wish you and your wife well, hope to see you here often. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD Allen. It’s pleasure to meet you, and I’m glad you joined us here. Nice intro, by the way. Sounds like you have a very nice situation there, with your wife, the both of you. I hope you can really enjoy it to the fullest, and grow into a fine Little ? You came to a pretty good place, lots of very good, likeminded people here. I’m sure you will enjoy it here, and you can find lots of good stuff (information) here. And don’t be afraid to ask any questions, there’s lots of fine feedback to be had. I wish you and your wife well, hope to see you here often. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank You for the welcoming response. 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

You came to a pretty good place, lots of very good, likeminded people here. I’m sure you will enjoy it here, and you can find lots of good stuff (information) here

Hi, @Pooh Bear (Allen), and welcome. I would echo @AbabeBill's comments; I have found this to be a friendly and informative place. Get comfortable, meet some people, and don't be afraid to ask questions. It sounds like you have already achieved what, for some people here, would represent a dream scenario, with your wife being a willing and active participant in your lifestyle. It's great that you get to explore those possibilities together as partners. 

Taking those "games" outside of the house can be a major transition, but, with some forethought, it can be accomplished in subtle ways that let you live out some of your dreams, without making other people uncomfortable. I decided to wear diapers 24/7, about 2.5 years ago, and I've managed that without involving anyone other than my wife in my wardrobe preferences. So there are ways for you to be who you are, without having to reveal all of your cards or risk quizzical glances from your neighbours, if that's what you want to do. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing more.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Hi, @Pooh Bear (Allen), and welcome. I would echo @AbabeBill's comments; I have found this to be a friendly and informative place. Get comfortable, meet some people, and don't be afraid to ask questions. It sounds like you have already achieved what, for some people here, would represent a dream scenario, with your wife being a willing and active participant in your lifestyle. It's great that you get to explore those possibilities together as partners. 

Taking those "games" outside of the house can be a major transition, but, with some forethought, it can be accomplished in subtle ways that let you live out some of your dreams, without making other people uncomfortable. I decided to wear diapers 24/7, about 2.5 years ago, and I've managed that without involving anyone other than my wife in my wardrobe preferences. So there are ways for you to be who you are, without having to reveal all of your cards or risk quizzical glances from your neighbours, if that's what you want to do. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing more.  

Thank You so much. The good thing for my situation is I don't wear diapers during the day. I only wear diapers during night night time and naps on the weekend. So going out would just be in my little type t-shirts like Cookie Monster, Snoopy, Toy Story, Paw Patrol, Winnie The Pooh and pretty much acting like a 4 year old with my wife acting like my mommy. So just figuring out things we could do and possibly going to a separate town to do them then the one I live in. 

1 hour ago, Pooh Bear said:

I only wear diapers during night night time and naps on the weekend.

You're mom might want to consider having you wear diapers on long car trips, in case you fall asleep and have an accident. Or, getting you some training pants and plastic pants, just to be safe. It'll be her and your little secret - nobody will know. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Welcome @Pooh Bear.  So, before your wife read about littles, did you ever have any interest in diapers, or using them,  or just playing with toys and coloring?

No interest at all in wearing diapers or even the thought of it. 

47 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

You're mom might want to consider having you wear diapers on long car trips, in case you fall asleep and have an accident. Or, getting you some training pants and plastic pants, just to be safe. It'll be her and your little secret - nobody will know. 

That would be a very good idea.