LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the best diaper? (I'm sure this is not new)

LeakyFun99

So what is the best diaper you have used?  I have tried a lot of different brands, name brand & store brand.  The name brands always do a good job, the knock-off store brands are not as well made.  They tend to tear easily or the tabs are not secured properly.  But none tend to hold up to to the capacity I like.  However, I recently found my absolute favorite, this is not an endorsement, but the MEGAMAX Tab-Style Briefs from Northshore Care are the BEST!  They claim to hold 6500ml, and they do!  They also come in a variety of colors, including Tie-dye.  I can wear the same one pretty much all day without leaking.  If I really want to have a fun wetting ay, I will add a couple of their Booster Pads.  But I do still enjoy leaking ;) 

Capture.JPG

• Like 2

I'd have to agree that the MegaMax is the best diaper that I have tried so far.  They last all day. The tapes are strong and they hold. I've even refastened them multiple times, just to see if that weakens them, but they still hold strong. 

The leak guards really contain messes very well, too.

And, if you consider how well they are made and how much they hold, I really don't think that their price is too bad.

For me, I just cannot say that I have a best diaper. There are diapers that I have for daytime, diapers for night time, and even diapers that are good for both day and night time. I like printed diapers, the NS colors and Tye Dye diapers (hey Adam, its time for some new colors!), and white diapers. The only unequivocal comment is PLASTIC back diapers are far superior to cloth back diapers.

PERSONALLY: Cloth flat diaper with terrycloth center liner and a Zorb soaker panel. Pull-on PUL waterproof pants. It is too tough to store and dispose of disposable diapers due to privacy issues at Mom's house and my house. Besides, I've made some really cute waterproof diaper covers that are fun to wear.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I am all in with megamax and a booster. I have filled my mine with every bit of a quart or better. Although I am searching and searching for a good quality cloth diaper that is comfortable and has maxfill capability. If there are any suggestions out there I would appreciate them.

I know they’re not the best by absorbency, but my favourite diaper for comfort is hands down the attends premier.  They’re so soft, it’s like being wrapped in a cloud, I can’t get enough of them.  Mega max is a very good diaper, but too bulky for me to wear outside the house.