LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Descent to babyhood private for me and StinkyToddler98

baby frost

“ good job buddy .” She said before wiping his face clean.” You wanna go  play” she asked him 

aurora couldn’t escape the tickles in the high chair so her daddy got her all cleaned up easily

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

belle listened and giggled a bit.” We’re the only ones here” she said.” Maybe she just thought she didn’t need a check after being changed not too long ago” she said before giggling again” if that diapee from the park is any more hint to go off of im sure she won’t be potty trained any time soon. But speaking of Ollie when i got his shoes off i could tell he’s done a pee or 2 in his diapee from how bulky it got but i want to see if he’s gonna ask for a change or will the tables turn from earlier”

“ I’ll see what it looks like by the time their done playing i don’t want to embarrass him but i also don’t want him to Leak” she said

aurora continued to play happily till she happened to run into her brother and could smell pee.

“ yeah i should probably change him before we leave. Just take him so he doesn’t have a chance to fight it” she said

” yeah it fun” she said not knowing if it was her that smelled like or not so she didn’t say anything about it

“ should i or should i let him finish playing” she asked not wanting to tip off his sister on his new underpants situation

aurora followed him for a bit and could still smell the pee but knew she didn’t like being changed and didn’t want to tell mommy or daddy if Ollie wanted to keep playing so she ignored it

Aurora nodded before plopping down on her bottom and pointing to an exit from the pipe’s on the left.” Slide dewe” she said before looking out the window and trying to show him

” ok that sounds fair I’ll go get the diaper bag” she said as she got up and headed back to their table

Aurora took the lead and crawled toward the slide pipe and went down happily

belle came back with the diaper bag and went back over by will and saw Ollie coming towards them” hey buddy can you come with me real quick “ she said holding a hand out for him 

“ warm and comfy huh” she said as she lifted him onto the changing table.” Much better than wet pants i bet” she said as she got his pants off.” You got any more pee pee on there before i change you” she asked

I love you lots dada , and uh huh big fun “ she said before nodding” okie dada” she said snuggling into him 

“ someone likes their diapers i see” she said before tickling the bottom of his feet seeinf he was in a giggly baby state. 

aurora looked up at her daddy “ daddy Pway too” she asked him wanting someone to play with for a bit

“ ok little one let’s get that soggy diapee off and get you into a nice dry one” She said as she got the tapes off the diaper and grabbed his ankles and got the soaked diapee out.” Good job buddy you did lots of pee pees” she said as she tossed the wet diapee in the trash. She wipes his diaper area clean and then powdered him generously. She started to fan out the fresh disoer and had it under him in no time. She got the tapes secured nice and snug and smiled.” All done little prince” she said giving his belly a big kiss before a raspberry.

aurora sat down and started to introduce sky to her daddy formally.

“ no problem anything for my little prince” she said as she got his pants back on and buckled up. She then helped him up and placed him on the ground before tossing everything back in the diaper bag before washing her hands quickly. She got his shoes on and lifted him onto her hip.” Now aren’t those diapers much better” she said kissing him

aurora continued to play with her daddy before letting sky give him a hug 

“ ooo movie” aurora said. She loves movies especially anything Disney. She clapped happily before asking” pacorn too dada” she asked 

belle followed behind will and got Ollie in his car seat giving him his toy from his happy meal to play with  

“ yeah like a dream. Laid still and everything.had to wait a bit cuz he still had some pee pees to get out but I’ll glad i waited or I’d be the wet one” she said laughing 

aurora was playing with sky until she got tired of her shoes. She was still at the phase were her stripping down to her diaper random sly was normal. She started to get the shoes off letting them fall to the floor and giggling happily as she did so 

Yeah good thing we decided on the change that diaper was drenched” she said

aurora had her other shoe off and was working at the socks when she heard her daddy who didn’t sound too happy.” Toesies mowe comfy.” She said quietly 

“ well either way he’s fine poopy diaper or poopy toilet I’ll be wiping regardless” she said laughing

aurora shook her head” no grumpy” she said as she started to play with her toes now that her socks were off