LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Descent to babyhood private for me and StinkyToddler98

baby frost

It was the start of a new day as Belle woke up from a good nights sleep. Her husband will was still sleeping and she quietly got out of bed to start the day. Mother of 2 lovely children aurora and ollie she was still quite the looker. Long blonde hair and light green eyes accented a youthful face with a brilliant smile. She made her way downstairs to get started on a good breakfast for her family.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

belle heard movement from the upstairs and from the sound of the footsteps she figured it was her husband. She got his cup of coffee ready for him and got the pancakes, bacon, and sausage on a platter until she had everything to put them on plates.

aurora was still sound asleep. the young 3.5 year old was worn out after a long day of playing. She had her mothers long blonde locks but also as her fathers blue eyes. Even though she was almost 4 she was still in diapers full time and had absolutely no interest in the potty. Her overnight pamper close to leaking at this point as she continued her slumber

Aurora started to stir as she felt the kiss on her forehead. She stretched her little body and rubbed her eyes with he first but smiled as she saw her daddy

“ mowning daddy” she said reaching up for him she was in a cute princess fotted pj and wanted snuggles from her daddy

Aurora giggled happily as she was lifted and snuggled into her daddy lovingly and gave him a kiss on his cheek. As her daddy commented on her diaper she blushed but shook her head.

” I comfy daddy” she said not wanting to leave his arms. She was a snuggly girl by nature and loved to be held and touched

Aurora listened to her daddy and nodded

”okie dada”

she said nuzzling against him as he held her

belle decided to go upstairs and check on Ollie figuring will had aurora handled. As she entered the room she could smell stale urine.

” hey buddy you sleep well” 

she wanted to lead with something positive to see if Ollie would admit he wet the bed again. She was there for her em through anything and wanted him to be able to tell her about anything and everything 

“ i wuv you too dada”

aurora said as she smiled up at her daddy as she enjoyed him stroking her hair

belle kept a warm smile on her face not wanting to upset Ollie.”

” Good to hear. Well i got some yummy breakfast downstairs ready to go. You hungry”

she asked him as she tries to ease him out. She didn’t want to have him upset or something as small as bedwetting

Aurora watched as he led her over to her changing table but stayed close to him. Diaper changes were second nature for her at this point. She didn’t mind them much unless she was comfy or in the middle of some important playing so she let her daddy get what he needed for the change

” oh buddy that’s ok”

she said smiling down at him and giving her hair a gentle rustle.

” How about you go get cleaned up a bit and I’ll handle your pjs and bedding. I’m so proud of you being able to tell me you had an accident buddy” 

she said giving him a hug.

” I know you don’t want to talk about wearing protection at night but we’re gonna have to have a talk about it but that can wait for now ok”

she said to him 

Aurora laid still Asher daddy got what he needed. Her thumb entered her mouth as she waited for her next diaper. She was a super ticklish girl so when her daddy started to tickle her she giggled and squirmed about a bit of pre exiting her as she did so 

Belle held Ollie in the big for as long as he wanted and met him go about before hearing his voice when he responded.

” Hey i know you don’t feel this way but being a big boy is doing what needs to be done to help the situation. I’m still as proud of you as ever ok”

she said to him before getting the bedding and his pjs ready for a wash 

Aurora let out the rest of her pre into her diaper before feeling the cold wipe on her bottom.she squirmed a bit as she felt it but stayed still for the most part. She was ready to get back into her comfy diaper and pj

” love you too buddy”

she said as she rubbed his back with her free hand before heading to the laundry room to drop off the bedding and pjs for a good wash. Upon making it there she got out the good smelling detergent and the scent crystals to make sure they were ready for later tonight

Aurora let out a sigh as the fresh diaper was taped on and she was back i.mb her warm comfy pjs. She listened to her daddy talk about breakfast.

” Hungy daddy” 

she said breakfast sounding real good at the moment 

Belle got the bedding and clothes in the wash and quickly washed her hands. She headed back to the kitchen and started to make plates for everyone 

Aurora clapped happily as they went downstairs to get breakfast. She stayed snuggled close against her daddy. As they made it to the bottom of the stairs her nose was filled with the scent of the food her mommy had made. She smiled seeing her daddy kissing her mommy

” mowning mommy” she said happily

belle smiled and kissed her husband

” no problem babe only the best for my hubby and babies” 

she smiled and put the plates were. Soon Ollie joined them and she got his plate in front of him. She knew she was going to have to take to will about his bedwetting but decided that could wait till after breakfast 

Aurora sat in her seat and did miss her daddy’s embrace but once she saw the food and started to dig in. She was still a messy eater happy to just use her hands to eat instead of the silly utensils.

belle smiled and thanked her husband and son for the praise

” I’m glad you all like it” 

she said before starting to eat herself.she was happy to see Ollie in a good mood even though he wet the bed earlier 

Aurora smiled up at her daddy face full of syrup and pancake bits

” no” 

she got out in between bites of her food

belle saw Ollie inhale his food and stifled a giggle but then heard what he asked

” sure thing buddy go enjoy yourself” 

she said as she went back to eating her own meal and was soon getting up to get a start on the dishes 

Aurora finished up her breakfast and sat back in her chair and bumb entering her mouth again.

” can i have milky “

she asked nicely like her parents were teaching her

belle heard will and nodded before gently whispering

” yes but he was god enough to tell me about it and i told him we would talk about it later and we aren’t upset about it” 

she responded making sure they were the only ones who could here 

Aurora happily took her bottle she beamed from the praise her daddy gave her.

“ thank oo” she said from behind her bottle as she sat back in her seat and drank

” yeah that and probably a plastic sheet or at least one that’s waterproof” 

she said thinking about what they could do to make it easier for Ollie.

” I just want him to be comfortable you know” 

she said as they finished up the last of the dishes 

Aurora smiled happily as she drank her bottle. Her little legs signing from her chair

.” I go watch tv”

she asked turning to look at her mommy And daddy 

“ yeah probably a 6-7 size but maybe good nights as well just in case he has a sleepover or something. I’ll talk to him about it but i know he’s gonna take it hard. As long as the diapers don’t look like auroras he should be fine”

she said knowing if he was in the same diaper as his sister he would feel more babyish

Aurora nodded and reached up for her daddy with her free hand.

” Yeah that should work ityll be cute seeing him in diapers again even if it’s just for nighttime”  she said as she put the rest of the dishes up and went to follow her husband and daughter into the living room where they saw Ollie.

” Hey buddy you ok”  

she asked seeing him with his thumb in his mouth 

Aurora snuggled into her daddy as she drank her bottle letting him carry her

” yeah we do make super cute babies don’t we”

she said before hearing ollie.

” itchy?. Have you pooped today”

she asked knowing he wasn’t always the best wiper when it cames to poops. Sometimes she found it easier to clean him when he was in diapers than dealing with underwear stains

“ did you wipe properly.”

she asked him in a more sensitive tone.

” If you don’t wipe well your bottom will be itchy from the poopy” 

she said hoping his undies wouldn’t be stained

aurora laid against her daddy finishing her bottle and watching tv and listening to the conversation. She giggled before repeating 

“ poopy”

she said giggling looking up at her daddy

“ oh buddy you gotta wipe good ok” 

she said checking and seeing the marks from him shifting around.

” yeah buddy you need to go and finish wiping and change your undies ok” 

she said hoping he wouldn’t get upset 

aurora giggled again and bounced on the couch on her bottom

” poopy poopy” 

she said happily full of energy like any toddler after a syrupy breakfast 

“It’s ok buddy let’s go get you cleaned up ok”

she said as she gave him the hug he needed and took his hand into hers as she led him to the bathroom for a good wiping

aurora giggled from her daddy’s tickling her bottle making its way into her diaper as she squirmed about from the tickling.

” No poopy daddy” 

she said once she caught her breath from the tickles.

“ i love you too buddy” she said as they made their way to the bathroom. Upon entrance she grabbed some baby wipes and turned to him.” Ok buddy get those pants down and we’ll have you nice and clean in a jiffy”

aurora continued to giggle when she heard her daddy. She laid back and lifted her legs.” It warm daddy” she said giggling happily before crawling away to go over to her toys

Belle bent him over gently and began to wipe him until the wipes came out clean.” Ok buddy all done” she said as she tossed the wipes and picked up his pants and undies.” Go and get some clean clothes on and meet me in your room so we can talk ok” she said kissing him on the forehead before going to wash her hands

aurora crawled over to her teddy and started to play happily he wet diaper not bothering her he least bit

“ no problem honey” she said as she watched  him leave and took the pants and undies to the laundry room

” he good” she said before crawling with her teddy over to her daddy and holding him up for him to see.” He says hi dada”

Belle got the pants and undies in some soap water to soak before washing and headed up to Ollie’s room. She closed the door gently and sat on the bed next to him.” Ok buddy we need to talk about your night time accidents “

aurora giggled from the kiss and smiled” teddy says he will daddy” she said before hugging her teddy close to her