LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Descent to babyhood private for me and StinkyToddler98

baby frost

“ now now keep your head up.” She said.” Bedwetting isn’t anything to be ashamed of you can’t control it and plenty if not everyone goes through it. We just want you to be comfortable with it is all. Now we’re going to get you some protection and while i know you may think it’s babyish it’s better than waking up with soaked pants and bed. Me and your father also want you to know no matter how long and how wet you get we still love you and know your our big boy. You just need a little assistance at night time

aurora nodded and held her teddy close to her thinking her daddy meant right now

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

“ i love you too baby and i know you don’t want pampers like your sister well let you pick what you want ok.” She said hugging him and rubbing his back gently.” I know you don’t want to wear it but it takes a big boy to know what needs to be done to help the problem. I’m so proud of you” she said giving him a kiss on the forehead and ruffling his hair 

aurora nodded and went back over to her toys and started to play with her blocks

“ no problem buddy thanks for being such a big boy about it” she said hugging him lovingly

aurora made a big building of blocks before acting like she was Godzilla and knocked it down giggling the whole time

“ you can do what you want for now honey” she said letting him hold the hug until he was ready to let go

aurora turned to her daddy and let out a small roar that was more of a roar of a kitten than a lion

“ have fun honey” she said before heading downstairs

aurora nodded though she did like being comfy in her pjs she knew she would have to get dressed eventually.” Okie dada” she said calmy after enjoying all her daddy’s kisses

“ no problem honey” she said as she left his room and passed will and aurora on the stairs.” Talk went well so we can go ahead with the plan. We can talk later if your busy” she said 

aurora nodded and rested against her daddy as he carried her upstairs.” Wha we do today dada” she asked

“ ok take your time I’llbe downstairs” she said giving both will and aurora a kiss

aurora smiled as her mommy kissed her and waited for her daddy to head into her nursery to get her dressed 

Aurora was zoned out u til she heard her daddy’s voice and smiled up at him nodding.she let him get her pjs off and was a bit cold but giggled as she felt the raspberry. Her little legs kicking as she felt it

Aurora let her daddy get her diapee on and then nodded when asked if she wants to help with her clothes. She was a girly girl and loved ruffled skirts and dresses with frills which was what most of her ensemble entailed” me hewp” she said to her daddy happily clapping her hands

Aurora squealed with delight as her daddy Carried her like an airplane. As they got to the closet she pointed to her unicorn dress.it was pink with a unicorn face in the front with ruffled sleeves and a rainbow skirt bottom

Aurora giggled at her daddy’s antics as he dressed her. Once the dress and skirt combo was on she was ready to go. After the kiss she hugged her daddy’s legs” tank oo daddy” she said 

downstairs Belle had made some fresh lemonade for her family. She had a bottle for aurora a cup for will and sippy for Ollie. She decided to give him his knowing he was playing in his room. She headed up and gently Knocked in the door

“ can we Pway outside” she asked him as she was picked up 

“ hey buddy i made some lemonade and brought you some just in case you were thirsty” she said holding it out for him to take.” You having fun with your cars up here” she asked him

Belle was non the wiser of his accident and smiled as he took his drink.” If you need anything else I’ll be downstairs ok” she said 

aurora nodded happily.” Park park” she said ready to play

Belle made her way downstairs where she was greeted by will and aurora.” Well hey you two what’s up. I made some fresh lemonade for you both” she said walking to the kitchen to get their drinks 

Aurora nodded as she went to go play with her teddy happily

belle heard will and nodded” yeah but i did tell him he would get to pick what he wore. He said he didn’t want pampers like aurora wears so i figured letting him pick would be helpful” she said 

“ ok I’ll go ask him now.” Belle said as she headed back upstairs and to Ollie’s room. She knocked and entered.” Hey buddy daddy and your sister wanted to know if you wanted to join them at the park.” She asked as she sat on his bed

“ of course buddy you can play on anything you want to” she said” you want me to push you or do you want to do it yourself” she asked him knowing he was a big boy and didn’t want to baby him”

“ we can pack it in the car if she gets tired we have to do shopping anyway and i was thinking we could go out for lunch since we’re out” she said before letting out a laugh.” Make sure the diaper bag is packed though, another outfit and some diapers you know how our little princess is” she said before going over to Ollie.” Ok buddy let’s head on out