LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slow bubbles

Jeeze, I love this. I was wearing the same diapers since last night and it's about 10 pm tonight. I just had the 3rd load. My diapers (one quality disposable with 2 pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants over a nice onesie) and I had some pretty good fiber loading from yesterday. . The last load was a little softer then the last one which was still pretty firm. The poo went from the back and right up around my balls. I was sitting on the back of my recliner and I had a few little bubbles that worked it's way up from my ass to my balls. The first bubble was a little bigger and then I had a couple of smaller ones. All were moving slowly up to my balls. One after another. Yes, they really tickled my skin. All the bubbles went right up to around my nuts. Eventually I had a jerking poogasm and now I'm sitting here and the bubbles continue tickling my skin beneath my diapers. I love this. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do what ever I want, all the time.

• Like 1

Those little bubbles do feel great.   I  had an extremely messy MegaMax on yesterday.  The poop was all the way from back to the front of the diaper.   I continued to poop and let out some big farts.  Those big bubbles felt amazing, moving slowly from my butt hole,  up between my legs,  past my nut sack,  up the front of my diaper and out.  

I had several good farts while I was totally messy and it was awesome.