LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 8

It seemed incredible that mum’s short visit (I hoped it would be short) had invigorated my entire perception of what needed to be done at work. She understood, encouraged and not only that, every time I looked around there was another fantastic meal on the table.

My flat had never looked better. Things had been moved around to make space, which was a bonus as I was forever bumping into stuff during the night. She’d also sorted out my drawers, moving my special clothing around ‘for ease of access’ she said. So, despite my obvious guilt about certain aspects of my life, she now knew intimately what I liked, wasn’t bothered, which in turn made me feel less guilty about my little ways.

She’d cleaned all the windows and the mirrored sliding doors on my wardrobe, which was also suddenly tidy and had a stacking system I should really have adopted earlier. Now I’m not a slob but simply don’t have time to be that tidy. Mum laughed at that excuse.

“If you have time to wallow in nappies, you have time to keep things neat. Remember what the good book says ‘cleanliness is next to godliness’ or some such drivel. Anyway, it’s shipshape now so keep it that way.”

Mum was having FUN... the argument with dad didn’t seem to be bothering her at all.

When I lived at home she was just the same so it was a like returning to my teenage years. I seemed caught in the conundrum of being an adult and thinking for myself and mum taking charge of a thoughtless teen and doing things right. I knew which aspect was winning because my home, and to a degree me, had never been this well organised.

She’d even moved my underwear from the top drawer to make way for neat rows of disposables “No reason to hide these away sweetheart, they’re what makes you, you.”

All I could do was sigh, knowing she was a force that wasn’t going to be stopped, and let her get on with it but having nappies so accessible was quite a nice touch. Oh, and by the way, she’d also stacked the plastic pants from cutest, at the front of the row, to the most boring, at the back.

Yes, she was definitely enjoying herself.

Against all my expectations, the week just simply flew by. I was getting my own team together at work and mum’s presence around the house was an absolute boon.

By the second week, and because, thanks to mum’s influence and positive encouragement, I was occasionally wearing disposable to work, my weekend indulgence just didn’t happen. I was enjoying the experience all the time, when and where I wanted to... it was quite liberating. If I wore briefs or boxers to work mum usually knew by the pat on my butt as she wished me well for the day as I set off. When I returned, now at a reasonable hour, she sometimes had cheekily left a colourful disposable on the bed as a ‘welcome home’ – pampered in both senses of the word.

On an evening, during the meal or sat on the sofa watching nothing in particular on TV, she’d bring up something from when I was a toddler that would have us giggling like kids. Usually it was things I had no memory of but had obviously meant a great deal to her as I grew up. It was as if she wanted me to return to my childhood.

Of course, that lament was in my head because then she’d say she was really sad that I had yet to find a partner. I explained that I just didn’t have time because my career took up what little there was. She said she was worried I’d leave ‘living’ too late and I couldn’t convince her I wasn’t that socially bothered to find ‘a significant other’. I was enjoying work and the responsibility but she was having none of that type of excuse.

“What about that nice lad at Number 6, François?”

“What about him? I’ve only ever nodded to him I didn’t even know his name until you told me... I mean, c’mon.”

“Don’t leave it too late.” Was her advice and when I reminded her of her and dad’s situation I asked if that was what she wanted for me?

She just shook her head as if there was no hope though did detect a touch of sadness in her demeanour but wasn’t sure if it was for me or her.

On the tenth day of mum’s visit I got a call at the office from dad. He’d never called me there before and I immediately went into panic mode thinking something horrendous had happened.

“Dad, dad, what is it has something happened?”  I think the anxiety level had raised my voice to a pitch only dogs could hear.

“No, no lad, nothing untoward,” his monotone voice had no worry to it. “Just wondering how mum is?”

“Dad you just sent panic stations through me...” I tried to calm down. “You do have her number so could call her yourself.”

“Yes, but I hadn’t heard from you for a while and just wondered how things were, you know, going.”

Bloody hell, dad had caught me out because in all the changes at work, all the fun at home and all the tidiness... I simply forgot all about him. A wave of guilt swept over me.

Hmmm she’s fine. In fact I would say she looks a good ten years younger and seems to love being here with me... but dad... you need to chat with her not me.”

“Aye son I know but it gets more difficult when you get older to, you know, admit... stuff...”

I could hear sadness in his voice but really thought a man of fifty-five should be able to chat sensibly to his wife.

“Well dad,” I said calming myself by rubbing the comforting padding under my trousers, “there’s no time like the present. Just call her and...”

“Admit I’m an old fuddy-duddy?”

“Is that what it’s all about?”

“More or less.”

“Is she right?”

“More or less.”

“Then dad, I love having mum here but I think she’d be happier with you so... man up and do something about it.”

“Suppose you’re right.”

I thought I had a bright idea.

“Look dad, why not come round for dinner tomorrow night and you can sort it out then.”

“Erm, thanks son but let me think about it...”

“OK but don’t leave it too late... she’s very popular with the neighbours...” I said that last bit out of devilment, I wanted dad to think he had rivals and needed to step up pretty quickly if he hoped to save his marriage. “Look dad I have to get back to work so we’ll speak soon...I have to go. Bye dad.” And hung up.

I just hoped I hadn’t made matters worse.

However, once I was off the phone I noticed a warming flush down below and suddenly panicked. Thankfully, today was a disposable day so I was protected. I looked up to the heavens and thanked... mum.

Office life was moving along as planned and the team I’d assembled were working together pretty well. Things were done on time and I thought rather impressively given the scrutiny the ‘new look’ department was under. The younger guys were eager to prove themselves and between them had come up with a couple of new ways of working that I knew would end up saving the company money.

At the end-of-the-week meeting my CEO was very impressed, even mentioning that I seemed more relaxed and on top of the entire project. He asked if there was anything new in my life and I nearly said “Mum” but knew he wouldn’t understand. Also, I was in the meeting and wearing a rather juvenile disposable with pink plastic pants as cover. Despite this outfit and a little worried about anyone saying anything, what might seem a strange thing to say given the circumstances, I’d never felt more in control.

Dad hadn’t returned my text about coming round for a meal so I didn’t mention to mum that he’d been in touch. I was hoping that they would have spoken to each other by then but, well, you know how stubborn grown-ups can be. However, Friday night, I’d just got in from work and mum had decided she fancied a meal at the gastro-pub. I shrugged and said I was OK with that and she said that was just as well as she’d booked a table for 8pm.

When I got to my room I saw she’d laid out my ‘underwear’ for the evening. This time it was not a disposable but a full, soft and fleecy-feeling proper nappy with pins and cream and powder, all waiting for after I’d had a shower.

I challenged her. “Mum, where did this come from?”

“Do you like it? I had it delivered. I saw some of the stuff you liked on your laptop and decided, as a thank you, to get a few bits and bobs.” She seemed nervous and pleased at the same time.

I wanted to tell her she’d gone too far but in truth, this was something I’d wanted to try as an alternative to disposables for some time. But, as had been the case since she’d arrived, knew just what I needed.

It’s strange feeling happy and angry at the same time. I was angry at mum checking up on me by looking at my browser history but absolutely pleased with the new addition to my ‘wank’ closet.

“Go take your shower,” she was indicating the bathroom, “then we can see how it all looks.” She seemed excited at the prospect.

I took off my suit and hung it up only then realising I was standing in my shirt and my large pink plastic covered disposable hanging down.

Mum noticed and smiled, “I’m glad you’re wearing this stuff if it makes you happy love.” She thought for a moment. “And you do seem a lot happier.”

She turned and took the few steps back into the living room and I quickly made my way to get a shower.

When I’d finished mum was waiting in the bedroom having already folded the fleecy nappy into shape.

“Right love, let’s get you sorted shall we?”

“No, no, no mummy dearest. I don’t think I’m going to let you put me in a nappy.”

She looked hurt. “Why ever not?”

“Mum, I know we’ve been pretty close this past...”

“But sweetheart... you need a mother’s touch to make it work. When was the last time you ever pinned on a nappy?”

She had me there because I’d not pinned on my own nappy since Uncle Paul talked me out of wearing one. However, now disposables were easy in comparison that’s what I used... anyway, there was no way mum was going to...

“As I thought, you haven’t done it in ages have you?”

She could tell I’d forgotten everything about the intricacies of folding and preparing a nappy to be worn correctly. It was true, I hadn’t done so for several years so had no idea what I had to do to make it fit well.

“So, no more of this false modesty, I’ll show you how and then you’ll know for future, erm, times.” She shrugged as if that was an end to it.

I may be twenty-four but that seemed to have no bearing on the situation as far as she was concerned.

“Now,” she continued, “are you thoroughly dry?”

She took hold of the towel and proceeded to make sure. I was naked and had my fifty... sorry, forty-nine year old mum drying me like I was still a toddler.

“Now sweetheart, relax but take note... this is how it’s done.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Mum 1-8

This is a fantastic story and it feels much more warm and real than some of the other stories I’ve read (which are great too, don't get me wrong). I don't know if it because I’m a fellow Brit (apologies if you are N.I, I use the term fellow Brit in the nicest way possible) and I can associate with the characters better as to me least it feels like its set in the North, as it feels very close to home which is lovely or if it something else but whatever it is keep it up. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Many thanks and your work is very much appreciated

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Bel George said:

This story is getting better and better.  I'm curious how this wil continue.

Thanks, fun in nappies is always a great way to start and finish the day.?

17 hours ago, tam1623 said:

Great story ... ?

Thank you and an equal thumbs up to you. ?

12 hours ago, diapernocturnus said:

This is a fantastic story and it feels much more warm and real than some of the other stories I’ve read (which are great too, don't get me wrong). I don't know if it because I’m a fellow Brit (apologies if you are N.I, I use the term fellow Brit in the nicest way possible) and I can associate with the characters better as to me least it feels like its set in the North, as it feels very close to home which is lovely or if it something else but whatever it is keep it up. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Many thanks and your work is very much appreciated

Terrific, it is set around my home town of Leeds and I'm grateful for your comments.

I like the idea of nervous sons and confident mums it's a dynamic I like to play with.

I hope you'll like the way this is planned to play out...?

8 hours ago, maly said:

Great story you are on fire with this one.

Thanks.

Maly.

On fire? Praise indeed... thanks for your continued good vibes... they are really appreciated. As are any comments... THANKS.?

• Les Lea changed the title to Mum 1-9

Part 9

OK, OK, OK. Yes I know this is really weird because I thought so too but once mum had let me feel the nice new fabric, I’m afraid all other thoughts simply drifted away. I wanted to wear that nappy, and if it took mum to fit it on me, then so be it. She was in her element and once again I was her little giggling baby boy.

The protecting oils and barrier creams came first. She commented how it must be a relief to be naked around that area to stop the stuff from coagulating, followed by a comprehensive dusting of sweet smelling baby powder. She took her time arranging the material under my bum before gently looping the material around, pulling it up between my legs and pinning it securely in place. The extra padding she’d added making it look quite substantial but felt absolutely... wonderful.

I had a grin on my face throughout and mum was so gentle and caring, explaining as she went why it was folded in a certain way and what the benefits of that were. The fabric just slid into place and wrapped itself around my parts as if it was like, like... oh, liquid silk!

Yes, that’s it... liquid silk... perhaps with just a hint of fleecy teddy bear.

I was now in seventh heaven, or at least a place I hadn’t experienced before, which surprisingly disposables had never taken me. Maybe it was the unexpected sensual material, though more than likely the fact that it was someone else administering the comforting fabric. I’d never felt more pampered or more excited and squirmed in the ultimate enjoyment of a fresh, downy nappy hanging securely to my hips.

“OK sweetheart, these should do the trick.” And produced a new pair of clear plastic pants that had a sort of yellow lacy ruffle around the leg and across the bum. “I know these aren’t the type you usually wear but... I couldn’t resist them... they seem to go so well together.”

She was caressing the plastic and the nappy underneath and I could see precisely what she meant. The pins had little yellow plastic safety covers so did look like it all matched, even if a little, well, effeminate. I didn’t care.

Mum was looking proudly down at me whilst I was running my hands over the finished product... me... and it was fantastic. I felt elated and would have been happy to lie there for hours just absorbing this new sensation when there was a tentative knock at the front door.

Mum got up, “I’ll get it. You put some clothes on we need to be at the restaurant for eight.”

I’d forgotten all about our meal at the gastro-pub and didn’t really want to move from the cosy place I’d found myself in. However, mum was correct, we had a reservation and she was excited about trying the place out and I quite liked the idea of venturing out in public wearing this new addition to my wardrobe. So I went and found some jeans I hoped would fit over the bulk, which they did, and a nice lemon coloured jumper I hadn’t worn before.

I don’t know if I was automatically colour-coding or it happened by accident but I was really chuffed with my choice.

I hadn’t paid much attention to who the visitor might be, expecting it to be a neighbour in need of something. However, when I ventured out from the bedroom there was dad, standing in the doorway holding a bunch of flowers and mum looking somewhat annoyed.

They were just looking at each other.

“Come in dad. Mum don’t leave him just standing... invite him in for god’s sake.”

“I’m not sure I want him here.”

“Well obviously he’s come to see me and brought flowers so that’s not up to you.” I walked across and invited him in. “Come in dad and make yourself comfy.”

“Thanks lad,” he said as he shuffled past mum and stood waiting to be invited to sit down, still holding the flowers.

I gave him a hug. “Hi dad, nice of you to come visit.”

“Are you OK son?” he looked worried.

“Yes, sure, erm, why do you ask?” I ventured.

“Well you seem to be walking a bit funny.”

Was my guilty secret about to be revealed by mum... to my dad... or did he already know?

“No dad I’m fine thanks. How about you?”

“Mustn’t grumble.”

“I suspect those aren’t for me?” I enquired nodding towards the flowers.

“No there for your mother... who appears not to want them.”

“Well I think they look lovely so, tell you what, I’ll just pop them in a vase whilst you too talk.”

This wasn’t giving them much privacy as the kitchen and living room were all part of an open plan area.

Then I had an idea.

“Look you two, why don’t you go to the pub for a meal, discuss what the problem is and come back here afterwards and we’ll all have a nice drink together, eh?”

Mum didn’t look too happy with my suggestion but took the hint that they needed to sort this thing out.

“Look, take my card,” and I told her the pin number, “and have the meal on me, eh?”

Mum reluctantly grabbed her coat, it was quarter to eight and it would only take about five minutes to walk to the pub, so should be in time for the booking.

“Thanks son,” dad said as they left, “See you later... hopefully.” He crossed his fingers.

As soon as they were out of the door I ran back to my room, stripped out of the sweater and jeans and began to do something I’d not been able to do for what seemed like ages.

They arrived back just after eleven and they were laughing, which I took to be a good sign.

Actually, I don’t think I cared that much as I was sitting in a fully creamed and abused nappy and feeling totally exhausted. However, about ten minutes before they arrived back I struggled into a pair of sweat pants and deposited myself in front of the TV as if to show I’d simply watched a programme or two to pass the time until their return.

“Dad, are you driving?” I asked concerned as I saw he and mum had been drinking.

“The car’s outside but I’ll get a taxi home so...”

“Well in that case, do you want coffee or a proper drink?”

“He’s having coffee,” mum was quickly in, “and I’ll make it. You keep your dad entertained.”

There was no way I could ask dad outright how it had gone without mum overhearing so I just raised my eyebrows in question and in reply I got a furtive thumbs up. No more needed to be said.

When we were sat having our coffees mum announced that they were going on a cruise.

“A birthday cruise,” mum added as if to remind me of her forthcoming fiftieth. She placed her hand on top of dad’s which I thought bode well. “We’ll be away six weeks touring the Far East.”

“Crumbs,” my mouth fell open, “that’s one hell of a trip.”

“Yes, well, I think... and your father thinks it’s time we spent a bit of our savings on treating ourselves. We confirmed the booking over dessert.” She had the look of someone who had succeeded in a project but was trying hard not to gloat over it.

“Your mum’s right. We haven’t had a proper holiday for, well, years and years, we normally go to the same place in Great Yarmouth but...”

“Well not before time.” I added my congratulations.

I smiled because I could feel the spunky load soaking my nappy and was enjoying the sensation of me in company and feeling this way. It was naughty, and not just because I was with mum and dad, I loved the entire experience.

“When are you off?” I wanted to know.

“In a few weeks. We’ll be cruising around Thailand on my birthday if all goes to plan.”

That sounded all well and good but, the main question; had they patched things up enough that mum could go back home with dad tonight and leave me to carry on with my new nappy experience?

“So, what are you immediate plans... is this a reconciliation?” I ventured.

I didn’t want it to sound like I was rushing them out of my flat but it would have been nice as I was ready to go again.

“Yes.” Mum seemed pleased. “But your father wants to make a few changes to the house before I return home so... you’ll have me for a couple more days yet.” I tried to grin and keep a cheerful exterior. “If that’s OK with you?”

I swallowed. “Of course, no problem, that sounds brilliant.”

We finished coffee and by now it had turned midnight and I had to get up for work. I excused myself after kissing both mum and dad good night (something I hadn’t done for quite some time) and left them to finish whatever was left to say to one and other.

I’d just got settled down wearing just my nappy and plastic pants under the bedclothes when I heard mum wish dad “Good night” and the front door close. Thankfully, she didn’t feel it necessary to come into my room and tell me all about their meal.

I was grateful for this consideration as I had my hand full at that moment.

I woke up face down and hugging the pillow, it had been a hectic night for me and one I felt I needed. My sheets had slipped away leaving me without cover and of course, a warming morning brew was waiting on my bedside table.

I took a deep breath and settled myself with a sip of tea and wondered just what mum must think now she’d seen me exposed, after a night of ‘fun’. There was no doubt about the effective sexiness of this new nappy.  I was very glad that the new plastic pants (avec ruffles) had stayed the course and were robustly holding in my night of passion... or self-abuse.

“Morning love.” As usual she seemed to have been up with the lark, tidying the living room and generally being mum. “Do you want anything special for breakfast? I noticed you didn’t eat much last night so... I can make you something if you want.” She then added quite unnecessarily I thought. “You must be famished after all that activity.” She was having fun again at my expense but her chuckle was quite nice.

I decided I’d face up to it. “Yer, thank god you went out I don’t think I could have kept my...”

“OK, OK,” mum interrupted, “I don’t think I need to know the details thank you very much.”

“Well you started it.” Hell, we sounded like two little kids in a playground.

I wandered into the kitchen wearing nothing but my plastic and well abused nappy and slipped in to sit at the table. I knew mum would have made toast and that would do for now. Actually, as soon as I sat down and squelched a bit in the padding I did feel hungry and asked mum to make more toast and grab the honey.

“I hope you’re going to eat that... not spread it all over your privates.” Mum shocked me but was giggling like a schoolgirl. Last night must have gone better than I thought.

“I only do that on Sunday’s.” I countered.

“Phew, lucky for us it’s a weekday then, eh?”

“Well,” I cheekily enquired, “how did last night go?”

“What, you mean apart from being told I was going on a cruise?” She was pretending it didn’t matter but I could see she was rather pleased.

“And?”

“Well, let’s see.” She thought for a moment. “Apart from your father booking our trip? Actually, he asked me if I fancied it, though didn’t say he’d provisionally booked it, as it was something I mentioned ages ago and had gotten his usual disinterested shrug as an answer.”

She shrugged herself as if to remind me what a shrug looked like but then her face lit up.

“I didn’t know your father knew how a mobile worked but he had all the info on his phone and, with a press of a button, it was all confirmed.”

I nodded and wriggled in delight because I could tell from mum’s enthusiasm that things had changed between the two.

“He apologised for being an old grump these past few years. Hell, he’s even got around to decorating the house... oh... and that’s why I need to stay for a little while longer. He wants to have it completely done for my return.”

Again she beamed with pride that he was being this thoughtful.

“Well you seem to have got him well trained.” I said by raising my eyebrows as if to say well done.

Mmmm, all it took was me to leave him... not a good sign.” For a moment she sounded a bit regretful.

I tried the positive spin. “But it worked AND you’ve got a holiday out of it.”

It felt really strange listening and chatting to mum about her night out and how happy she was that dad had seen the error of his grumpy ways. She even inferred that had I not been in the flat when they returned my bedroom might have been the scene for a reconciliation the likes of which it had yet to experience.

Urrggghhh, mum.” There’s sharing and sharing and I didn’t need that image stuck in my head.

“Yes, well think on. Anyway, you’d better get ready for work... your running a little late.” I looked at my watch and saw she was right. “And leave the nappy, I’ll have it all washed and dried for when you get home.”

A sudden flush ran through my body as I thought of all the punishment I’d put the soft and welcoming, but now damp and crispy in parts, item through.

“I know what goes on so no need to be defensive... you’re a growing lad and need your outlets... and it won’t be the first time I’ve washed your sticky underwear.”

I was about to argue but she just turned me towards the bedroom, slapped my saggy padding and told me to get a move on. There was no argument.

As I walked to work, a confident stride in my step and the reassuring hug of a pristine thick Elmo inspired disposable under my trousers, I thought about mum and dad like I don’t think I’d ever done before.

I’d always assumed dad was head of the family but when I really thought about it, mum was the one who made the decisions. Dad was a potent force in our home but not the deciding factor, and, I think I had a pretty easy and good relationship with them both.

In fact, after we’d talked about my wearing nappies when younger for quite some time after I actually needed them, then remembering Uncle Paul, I was really a very lucky guy growing up in such a loving and understanding household.

Of course, like all kids, I simply hadn’t appreciated just what my parents did for me or perhaps what a little sod I was as a kid wanting my own way.

Not only that, but since mum had arrived to stay, my life had gone from OK to brilliant in such a short time and began to wonder what it might be like to have someone, like mum and dad had each other, in my life. Perhaps, it wouldn’t be so bad.

I was in a really good mood as I strode into the office and saw my team hard at work and was even further pleased when the youngest member of our group, Hussein, nervously came up to let me know he thought he’d cracked a code that had been sending the computers into meltdown.

Yes, things were going well... for both mum and me.

When I got home mum was on my laptop.

“I hope you haven’t been watching porn all day.” I joked.

“Just a bit but, I have your card and pin now so... no problem.”

I’d forgotten I’d given mum my card to pay for the meal and I just hoped she was joking.

“Actually, I’ve been reading up on the cruise, what inoculations we might need for various parts of the trip and organised a visit to the doctors to get all the shots before we go.”

“Good for you.” I nodded that I was impressed with her thoroughness but of course it shouldn’t have come as much of a surprise.

“I’ve even ordered a few items online for the trip... things I’d never seen in shops in town but, tomorrow I’m going to look along your High Street to see if there’s anything else I need.”

“So, has my card taken a hammering?” I shrugged.

“Maybe a few little surprises on your next bill... but I’m sure I’m worth it.”

She didn’t expand but was quite coquettish about it fluttering her eyelashes and clasping imaginary pearls to her neck.

I just nodded as mum went to the oven and produced a wonderful looking lasagne I’d smelled the moment I walked through the door.

“Ready for something to eat sweetheart?” There was that loving tone I’d come to enjoy hearing.

“Thanks mum, I’m famished.”

Over dinner she was telling me about the neighbours she’d been chatting to. François wasn’t French like she thought, he was Swiss. Kate was from near where mum and dad lived and worked in the Care Home down the road and a new neighbour, from Number 1 was called Steve who was a personal trainer at the local, but very posh, Fitness and Welfare Spa. Mum thought he was absolutely beautiful but he knew it... so she preferred François.

“Why not ask them over for a meal or something?” She suggested.

“What, all of them?” I laughed but thought I’m not ready to start socialising with neighbours yet.

“Perhaps one to start with...” she left the suggestion open but I just carried on enjoying the lasagne.

Later we sat and watched a police series she liked set in Oxfordshire but I couldn’t get into it and besides, my disposable was falling apart having been on all day and I needed to get ready for bed.

I kissed her ‘goodnight’ and grabbed my laptop.

“No porn sweetie,” she was still gently ribbing me, “your card’s nearly maxed out.”

“Thanks ma... s’pose I’ll just have to do it the old way. Do you have one of your old catalogues lying around?”

“So it was you who stuck up the pages... I’d been blaming your father.”

I shivered at the thought. Mum was even outdoing me on clever come backs. I needed a change and some sleep but first I thought I’d check the browser and see exactly what she’d been up to.

Clever girl, she’d wiped the last session. I was going to learn nothing other than what she wanted to tell me.

Thankfully, I could catch up on a few other bits and bats and was pleased to see I had a message from both Tigger and Bushy wanting to know if I fancied a game of squash that weekend. We could make it a bit of a Round Robin competition so I agreed.

By Thursday mum had packed her stuff and was excitedly waiting for dad to come and pick her up. I got home by five and she told me he was on his way and that she’d be out of my hair by six. Of course I said it had been no trouble and meant it.

“Well love, I’ve enjoyed our time together... and... I’m glad to see you looking so healthy and less troubled.”

“Thanks mum. You’ve really been a fantastic roomy... I hardly noticed you being here,” I joked.

However, it was true, in just the few weeks she’d been here my life had changed so much and I had to say... that much was for the better.

“Now, I’ve been down to the patisserie and bought a few items...”

“Mum you needn’t have bothered I can...” She held up her hand.

“I know you can sweetheart but sometimes you just need a little guidance to make sure you do.”

That put me in my place.

“Don’t let work pile up or get on top of you sweetie... you need to delegate... and have confidence in those you have delegated to.”

She didn’t really need to be telling me this because, now I have my team, everything is working out fine and I do delegate. However, there’s no point arguing over something that is already happening.

“OK mum, will do.”

“There’s a lovely meat pie in the oven but it’s on the timer, when you’re ready to eat you’ll need to put it on for about twenty minutes to heat up....”

“Mum, thanks, I know how to cook.”

“Really?”

“Well, not as good as you but I’m learning...”

There was a knock on the door and dad had arrived. Mum’s face lit up on seeing him and he looked so different I hardly recognised him. Gone was the sparse hair, old cardigan and baggy trousers and a suave looking young man stood there looking like he was some Hollywood ‘A-lister’.

“Madam, you chariot is without.” Dad beamed back at mum. “Oh hi there Casper didn’t think you’d be home from work yet... how’s things?”

“Fine thanks dad. You’re looking particularly dashing.”

“About time,” mum interrupted. “Look, let’s get going,” she passed dad her case, “and then the poor boy can get on with his life.”

“Yes OK.” He gave me a quick hug, this was followed by an even longer hug from mum and then they were both gone. The room was suddenly quiet and empty and although I was about to get my life back... it felt really strange.

I sighed and looked around. Mum had left the place spotless and so much more ‘friendly’. More room, things where they should be and... I was going to miss her motherly influence.

I’d gone to bed that night wearing boxers and a t-shirt. For some reason I didn’t feel I wanted to indulge myself, although I did promise a return to my usual practises come the weekend.

I lay there thinking how fantastic it was that dad had turned over a new leaf, even if he only realised it after mum had made him act. However, there was a spring in his step and mum was positively glowing at the prospect of the long cruise in a few weeks’ time.

She’d showed me some of the things that she’d bought on our High Street and dad was going to be a very lucky man if he played his cards right.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking how lucky I’d been... mum was certainly a force to be reckoned with.

I dreamt of lying on a beach, the sun toasting my naked body and the waves slightly disturbing the shells on the seashore with its gentle ebb and flow. I was relaxed and I think there may even have been company but I couldn’t identify who else was there.

I woke up. No morning cup of tea waiting on my bedside table but that warm glow continued.

Ohhh Fu..! I’d pissed myself... and only just now. Christ, what next?

I stormed out of bed and quickly checked the damage. I might have caught it before too much had leaked but still...

I wouldn’t care but mum had laid out a fresh nappy on my bed before she left. I should have taken that as a hint at least but no... ‘I wasn’t in the mood’, and now look.

I had no idea why that had happened all I knew was that I needed to get the pissy stuff in the wash, I needed a shower and I had to get off to work. I didn’t like this as the start to a Friday. I just hoped this wasn’t a portent of things to come.

I went to work wearing my normal CK briefs under my suit and just didn’t feel as in charge as I had when well padded. I mean, surely it wasn’t because mum’s influence had been that strong??? But perhaps it was, or had been, or... oh, I don’t know.

Hussein came and told me that his patch for the computer programme that had been giving us such trouble was working fine, and he’d now added another level of security, which meant the firewall around the department, was pretty tight. He’s a fantastic worker and I’m so glad mum suggested getting my own team together. It was all working pretty well.

The CEO called me into his office and, although nervous, felt pretty good about everything. So was he. He said that the budget for the team was going to be increased and we’d be working on future developments. He also said that he’d been impressed by the changes I’d made and at the speed at which we worked and the instant results we’d achieved. The company were already reaping the benefits of the latest scheme my department had instigated.

Cheekily, I said I was pleased and asked if everyone in the group could get a pay rise. He smiled and said that the team (he nodded an especially you) need not worry; a bonus was being worked out as we spoke. He agreed it was a good idea to reward the excellent work we were doing... if the firm wanted to keep such a young and cyber-conscious group together.

I came out of the office fairly beaming.

Despite a silly wet start to the day all-in-all I was floating on air and hoped that mood would last the entire weekend. It was nice to be able to rely on my team (my team) to simply get on with their work and not have the worry if someone like Donald was holding things up. Jennifer Askwith, to whom he’d been reassigned, would brook no nonsense and more or less told him to get his finger out or clear off... she wasn’t prepared to have passengers on her team. Meanwhile, it was reassuring to see that his mate Terry Adams, once he was no longer influenced by the older man, knuckled down and got on with the project and seemed to be enjoying being part of my new team.

When I thought about it my wake-up call (the wet bed) had been a dual purpose wake-up call, it got me up and it got me thinking. I knew just what to do at work and then when I got home...

I didn’t need mum to lay out anything this time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Mum 1-10

Part 10

I was in the flat just after six that night with plans for an erotic orgy of fun that I’d kept on hold (to a certain extent) whilst mum had been staying. However, mum had shown that I needn’t be afraid of having an outlet for my fantasies, nor should I feel guilty about them. Mum wanted me to be happy and if wearing a nappy, or anything else for that matter, made me feel that way, then screw anyone who might disagree. She’d made me realise that hiding a bit of me away like that didn’t help me. In fact, it made me suspicious, secretive and socially inept. Simply preferring to feel guilty over something that concerned no one else was madness. “Wear your nappy with pride” had more or less been her advice - and I agreed.

It had been a good day, a very good day so I was feeling pretty good about myself. When I got in it looked like mum had called in one last time as she’d left a note of thanks (again) and said there was a nice casserole in the oven on slow cook (which was on automatic) and should be ready about eight. She also advised that there were a couple of bottles of vino in the fridge as a further thank you.

I smiled that even though only yesterday she’d gone home, she’d still felt it necessary to mother me. I wasn’t about to complain because she was simply a fantastic cook and I could put off my ‘celebrations’ until after I’d eaten. Although first I needed to get out of my work clothes, take a shower, get a nappy on AND, although now I had time on my hands, let the relaxing weekend begin.

Of course, with mum having popped round, she’d tidied up, made my bed and left a disposable laid and fluffed out on the bed also the rather stiff, but sexy, thicker white plastic pants. She knew I liked them a lot, they had a firmness I quite enjoyed, and had even set out a pair of rather nice green shorts to wear over them. They were a pair I liked because when I sat down or bent over, the plastic pants and full padded bottom would be on view and was always a bit of a turn on. It was one of the reasons I had mirrored wardrobe doors.

I wondered if mum knew that’s why I had mirrored doors... so I could watch myself. The idea mum might have cottoned onto that fact sent a brief shiver of shame through my body. However, she had laid out my outfit for tonight so she was no innocent to my fetish and I applauded her choice - very cuddly and thick (the nappy not me).

By seven I was showered and wearing exactly what mum had organised and felt like the weekend had started. I was just getting settled when there was a knock on the door. I assumed it must be mum returning for some other specious reason. I didn’t even think why she hadn’t let herself in... I just bowled over and flung the door open to...

It wasn’t mum.

Standing at the door was my neighbour from Number 6, François and he was holding a large box.

Although I’d said ‘Hi’ to him in the past I’d never really been this up close and personal before and was quite ashamed that after two years of living in the same block of flats this was the situation.

“Er, oh, hi, erm...” I said with an air of surprise.

He looked me up and down whilst I simply stared at his lovely twinkly eyes. He was quite tall, well taller than me and had a nice hunky body. His jeans and polo shirt hugged in all the right places.

“This came for you early today.” He said. “Erm, the nice lady who lives here... umm... asked me to take it in if it came whilst she wasn’t around but I think this is addressed to you... Casper...?”

I took the box and noticed the style of writing was similar to a parcel of stuff I’d ordered in the past from one of my nappy supply companies. Had mum been online and bought me some extras?

“Oh, errr, thanks,” I said reaching for it and hoping he had no idea what was inside.

“She also invited me for dinner at eight... is she here?” He asked looking over my shoulder into the small living area. It was obvious there was no one else around.

I tumbled. Mum has set me up on a date... that’s why the casserole is on slow cook... that bloody interfering woman.

“I’m sorry, erm François is it? Mum had to return home, ummm, she was only staying with me for a while.”

“She is a very nice lady... you’re very lucky to have such a wonderful attentive mother.”

It was like he was talking to a ten year old and I suspect he was only a couple of years older than me. However, that slight foreign accent was very sexy.

“Well, yes, she does talk a lot but...” He cut me off.

“Yes she said you were a very busy man and...” Again he looked me over and smiled, “a very sss...nappy dresser.”

I got the inference immediately and blushed suddenly aware of what I was actually wearing and wondering what the hell she’d discussed with this man.

“Mum is very chatty at times.” I said through clenched teeth and felt like a toddler wearing a nappy, shorts and all.

“Well,” François said with a touch of urgency. “I’m starved so hope the offer of a meal is still on.”

This looked like a fait accompli as it appeared I’d be sharing the casserole after all.

Actually, I’d just been standing at the doorway holding the parcel taking in this rather handsome, well-groomed guy and in my head I could hear mum telling me not to let this opportunity pass.

“Erm, yes I s’pose it is... ummm, well, do come in.”

As he entered my small flat and passed me in the doorway I couldn’t help but notice his cologne. He smelled wonderful.

“I’ll just dump the box in the bedroom. Please make yourself comfortable... or better still... there’s some wine in the fridge.”

I nodded towards the fridge although it would have been hard to miss in my small kitchen. Thankfully, mum had also cleaned the place up and for a small area, it looked pretty well-cared for. Thanks mum.

“I’ll just be a moment I’d better change.”

“Please Casper,” he looked across at me with those lovely eyes, “Do not change on my account... you look.... mignon... erm... great.”

“Oh, erm, OK.”  That accent, I just hoped ‘mignon’ wasn’t French for dumb or something worse.

I quickly dumped the box on my bed and bashfully returned to get some glasses and play the host a little better.

There was something wonderful about both him and the fact that I was more visible than usual when it came to my padding. I mean it wasn’t in full view although neither was it particularly well hidden. I kept watching him take an occasional glimpse and smile and that smile told me everything I needed to know.

Once again, mum had sorted out something I’d happily been making an excuse not to do... meet people. It was silly because I had no trouble at work getting to grips with being a great boss (I encourage, delegate and lead when necessary) but simply kept putting off getting to know my neighbours... and what I would have missed out on if it hadn’t been for my chatty mum.

However, this was a big moment. Well, the evening was a big moment because I was chatting quite amiably to another person who could see I was wearing thick padding. This wasn’t something I’d done before except with mum so it was a huge deal. To begin with I had to tell myself to keep calm and was surprised when after only a few minutes in this man’s company, it wasn’t an issue to worry about.

François was a fantastic guest. We demolished the casserole and a couple of bottles of chilled sauvignon blanc (thanks again mum) and I had no idea where the time went or what exactly we chatted about – nothing and everything at a guess. Over the meal we sat facing each other and I’m not sure, but suspect, the smile never left my face. I was enthralled; surely making friends wasn’t that easy. Well with mum’s help it was.

It was just after one when I was wondering if this encounter was going to lead to another caller staying overnight but he was polite. He thanked me for a wonderful evening and hoped to return the favour soon. Then added as he gently, and surprisingly, kissed my lips that he hoped to see me in whatever was in the box at some point in the future. I blushed from top to bottom and a dousing of pee unexpectedly filled my disposable, oddly, the first of the night.

I fell into bed thinking how lucky I’d been since mum arrived and, even when she wasn’t there, had made things happen. My self-imposed solo erotic weekend was now abandoned and I crawled under the covers wearing a damp nappy and slid into a grateful, undisturbed sleep.

I’d like to be able to enthuse that my dreams were filled with erotic adventures with François or that he joined me in my passion for nappies or that mum set me up with every guy in the block. Thankfully I slipped into a very happy place where bliss was a good night’s sleep.

I’ve just received a photo/text from mum and dad on-board their cruise ship out in the Far East. They say they’re having a fabulous time and look like they’re having a ball. Dad seems to have got a second wind at life and is doing a load of stuff he’d never dreamt of doing in the past: Pony trekking in the mountains, jet-skiing, dancing into the early hours of the morning. Mum is as pleased as punch though stopped him from bungee jumping; that was just a bit too dare-devil for her.

I share these happy moments with François as we’ve seen each other every day since that fateful (thankful) casserole. He isn’t into wearing nappies but gets really turned on when I’m wrapped up in them.

The parcel he delivered that night did indeed contain a fantastic set of new stuff mum had seen on the net and decided I shouldn’t live without. She seemed to think that I should have more fabric style nappies so there was an array of fluffy coloured coverings that I have to admit are fantastic to wear.

It helps that my man loves to help me into my new nappies. He takes it slow and sensually, letting me know just how sexually charged a nappy change can be.

Oh mum look what you’ve started.

I love the way, when I’m cooking, François wraps his arms around me and nuzzles the nape of my neck, or gently caresses the front of my plastic bulge or hugs my padded behind when we kiss. I get all goosepimply and can hardly keep my hands to myself.

Meanwhile, we haven’t moved in together simply because he’s only across the hall but says he’d like to make things more permanent. His is a two bedroom flat so it could be possible... although I don’t think we’d be planning on having a room each.

He said he’d like to take me on vacation to see his hometown in Switzerland and I’ve said ‘Yes’.

My department is running pretty well now and the company owes me quite a bit of vacation time so that’s not going to be a problem. Besides, I’m hoping he’s going to spend time over there in national dress, I can’t wait to see him in his short lederhosen.

I don’t know what I would have done without her but... thanks mum.

********end********

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just love your writing. It can be so hard finding a story with a male protagonist and that’s written so well. On top of that to have a gay character…even more rare. I really appreciate the work you do here. ❤️

Hi There Mj500

Glad you enjoyed this story and although I may not say that most of my main characters are gay... I can't say they're not gay (if you see what I mean).

However, the story below has gay characters and I hope, if you dig around for other stuff I've written (there's quite a bit) you'll find a few more to enjoy.

In the meantime, let me know what you think of this one...?

All the best and hugs aplenty

Les