LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any parents treat them like a baby?

BabyBoyforever

Unfortunately No, I was never babyed by my mom.??? We just never had that type of relationship. Although I WAS pretty spoiled as a kid, so there's that. But that's fine though because @ghostie is the PERFECT mommy!☺️???? And loves her little boy very much!❤️ We always have a ton of fun! And I love her very much!❤️??❤️☺️? And then there's my big brother Tommy. I love him so much, and I know he would baby me too! I'm his little baby brother after all!???☺️❤️??❤️??????❤️? So all in all, the fact that I was never babyed by my actual Mommy doesn't really bother me. If anything, I appreciate those relationships a lot more BECAUSE I wasn't babyed by my mom. Which makes it all the more satisfying!?????☺️??❤️?❤️???❤️???❤️??❤️?❤️??????❤️?

Yes I was babied by my mom after I begged her to put me back in Pampers when I was 4.5. She reverted my room into a nursery, my bed was put in storage and my old crib replaced it. My dresser was converted into a changing table (she cleared the top and put a soft waterproof changing mat on top of it) and every morning she would come into my room and lower the side of my crib and take me over to my dresser/changing table and strip off my wet and/or messy diaper and change me into a fresh, clean diaper and take me downstairs for breakfast.  She also dug out my highchair and put it at the kitchen table and she even put a playpen in the family room where I would watch tv. When I was at home I was stripped of my pants and spent all my time with my diaper completely exposed. 

54 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Yes I was babied by my mom after I begged her to put me back in Pampers when I was 4.5. She reverted my room into a nursery, my bed was put in storage and my old crib replaced it. My dresser was converted into a changing table (she cleared the top and put a soft waterproof changing mat on top of it) and every morning she would come into my room and lower the side of my crib and take me over to my dresser/changing table and strip off my wet and/or messy diaper and change me into a fresh, clean diaper and take me downstairs for breakfast.  She also dug out my highchair and put it at the kitchen table and she even put a playpen in the family room where I would watch tv. When I was at home I was stripped of my pants and spent all my time with my diaper completely exposed. 

Oh man buddy! That sounds like absolute heaven!????????? Being that small and in diapers at that age, all day everyday 24/7.????❤️?❤️

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh man buddy! That sounds like absolute heaven!????????? Being that small and in diapers at that age, all day everyday 24/7.????❤️?❤️

Trust me BabySpiderBoy, it was absolute heaven (even though Pampers weren’t as good as they were in the mid to late 80’s they still smelled amazing and felt so good to pee and poop in, ya so they leaked more often than they did later it was still a wonderful feeling to be crawling around and fill the seat with poop and then lie back with my legs in the air and start wetting it uncontrollably).

P.S. I still do the exact same thing when I’m crawling around my apartment in just my diapers and that’s typically how my mommy/wife finds me, lying on my back with my feet in the air with a massive load of poop squished all across my bum and my diaper soaked front to back. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Trust me BabySpiderBoy, it was absolute heaven (even though Pampers weren’t as good as they were in the mid to late 80’s they still smelled amazing and felt so good to pee and poop in, ya so they leaked more often than they did later it was still a wonderful feeling to be crawling around and fill the seat with poop and then lie back with my legs in the air and start wetting it uncontrollably).

P.S. I still do the exact same thing when I’m crawling around my apartment in just my diapers and that’s typically how my mommy/wife finds me, lying on my back with my feet in the air with a massive load of poop squished all across my bum and my diaper soaked front to back. 

Oh, that's gotta feel SO good!?☺️???❤️ So you like to crawl around on the floor quite LITERALLY and you also did the same thing when you were 4?! That's so cool buddy! Was it more comfortable than walking????

18 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh, that's gotta feel SO good!?☺️???❤️ So you like to crawl around on the floor quite LITERALLY and you also did the same thing when you were 4?! That's so cool buddy! Was it more comfortable than walking????

Well it might not have been more comfortable than walking but it did make it a lot easier to poop in my diapers, all I had to do was spread my legs a little bit and push. 

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well it might not have been more comfortable than walking but it did make it a lot easier to poop in my diapers, all I had to do was spread my legs a little bit and push. 

Would you recommend crawling for other babies too, like me then buddy?!????☺️?❤️?

4 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Aww that’s awesome. Lucky you.

On 10/20/2021 at 12:58 PM, BabyBoyforever said:

Aww that’s awesome. Lucky you.

I know right!?❤️ SO lucky!!!!!!?

8 hours ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Jealous, IminWetPampers! How long did this go on for?

I know, I'm jealous too buddy! That's every baby's dream!?☺️???❤️

8 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

I was the youngest and by  6 years so yes I was babied not only by my parents , but also my two older siblings. One being 6 years older and the older 8 years older. 

Brothers or sisters, or both? Also how did your parents and siblings baby you and what was that like for you????☺️❤️?❤️??? Was it heaven?!?❤️?❤️? Did you like the fact that your sibs babyed you? I would've!?????❤️

6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Brothers or sisters, or both? Also how did your parents and siblings baby you and what was that like for you????☺️❤️?❤️??? Was it heaven?!?❤️?❤️? Did you like the fact that your sibs babyed you? I would've!?????❤️

My oldest sibling is my brother and the middle one is my sister. I loved it being babied. Being several years younger than them they would always want to play with me and especially my sister would want to help my mom change me and dress me and give me my bottle. The would sing songs to me and stuff like that. My mom and dad also told me because I came later they were also more financially stable at that time and I was able to have more things and go more places. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

My oldest sibling is my brother and the middle one is my sister. I loved it being babied. Being several years younger than them they would always want to play with me and especially my sister would want to help my mom change me and dress me and give me my bottle. The would sing songs to me and stuff like that. My mom and dad also told me because I came later they were also more financially stable at that time and I was able to have more things and go more places. 

Wow! That's awesome ! I'm sure you were one HAPPY baby!??☺️???❤️????

8 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

The thing is now I get to live as a baby/toddler and I am enjoying it so much again. Hahaha ?

Yeah! Hahahaha!?? Does your brother and sister know??

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah! Hahahaha!?? Does your brother and sister know??

They of course know of my condition but they don't know I have added being a baby/toddler now. I don't hardly see them as they both live in different states as me. My brother lives in Florida and my Sister lives in Delaware. 

2 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

They of course know of my condition but they don't know I have added being a baby/toddler now. I don't hardly see them as they both live in different states as me. My brother lives in Florida and my Sister lives in Delaware. 

Oh wow!??? I'm actually really surprised they don't know about your new found babyhood! How do you think they would react if they found out????

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh wow!??? I'm actually really surprised they don't know about your new found babyhood! How do you think they would react if they found out????

I really am not sure. They have not been over my place for over 3 years so they have not seen my new nursery type room. They already knew I had a crib bed due to medical safety reasons, but that is a different thing. They have not seen the makeover of Winnie The Pooh stuff on the walls and toddler/baby toys hanging on the side of the crib to play with when I am laying in the bed awake and the baby sheets and stuff animals. They also haven't seen all the other toys around the house for me. I guess if they ever do come to visit they will learn quickly that I am living as a baby/toddler and they will deal with it. ?