LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Passing off 'on purposes' as accidents

No, not usually, although admittedly I DID like it as a kid. That actually reminds me of when I was 7 years old and me and my family were visiting my grandparents for the Christmas season. Back in 2002. One of my favorite years!??☺️? My mom made me wear a medical diaper for potty emergencies only. All day, everyday while we were there. Unfortunately I never went pee-pee in it, or poopie for that matter.?? I was always trying to be a good little boy for Mommy!?? But if I had to do it all over again I would've taken full advantage of it. I would've been going pee-pee/poo-poo in it on a daily basis. Sure, mommy would've probably been mad at me, but I wouldn't care.?????? I'd be going everyday, looking at all the dirty diapers/pee-pee diapers I went through. Watching that diaper pail fill right up with all those diapies!???☺️???❤️??❤️? I would be so proud of myself!???❤️

• Like 1

All of my "going in my pants" is on purpose, but I'm always wearing a diaper when I do it.  I would never do it without a diaper, and I would never do it around anyone who could ever notice, even if there might be a leak.  Therefore, there is no "on purpose" ever noticeable to anyone that I would ever have to try and pass off as "an accident".

I would like to pee my pants in front of my wife and try to pass it off as accident. But instead she forces me to wear diapers/nappies for wetting???.

Sadly it's not going to happen but the fantasy is nice ???

• 1 month later...

I have IBS, so, all the time. When I am staying with my brother, I will sometimes have some fun. I clean up well so he usually just thinks I farted. At worst, he thought I had an IBS accident, which has happened so it's not a stretch.

• Like 1

The closest I can think of is when I had a really nasty onset of loose stool, sometimes after a particularly greasy meal. It was less on purpose so much as holding it was too painful and finding an appropriate place to let it loose wasn't an option. You could definitely say I had a true accident. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have messed my underwear (when I wore them) and diaper if full view of others.

Back when in underwear I would just say I should have been wearing my diapers. 

Yeah, but unfortunately you never got them when you were a kid.?????

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, but unfortunately you never got them when you were a kid.?????

I wore diapers as a kid, as often as I could get my hands on a diaper. At 16 I started buying my own diapers. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I wore diapers as a kid, as often as I could get my hands on a diaper. At 16 I started buying my own diapers. 

Did your mom ever make you throw them away???? And what diapers did you buy when you were 16??

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did your mom ever make you throw them away???? And what diapers did you buy when you were 16??

I purchased Pampers xl toddler size for myself. 

Mom never made me through out good diapers, just Said next time you get diapers don't forget the baby.

• Like 1