LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any experience with Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy?

I splurged for private sessions with Neil the Erotic Hypnotist. https://www.erotic-hypno.com

It wasn’t cheap… I had about 7-8 sessions. Probably all in all I spent over $1000 on it.  But it was an AMAZING experience. If you can afford it, consider giving it a try.  

It was nothing like the hypnosis files online, nor was it like the stage hypnosis you see on TV.  Instead, it was more like therapy.  It was about using hypnosis to help me see myself and identify as someone who is incontinent.   Most of all it felt like a nice relaxing brain massage. It felt amazing just hanging out in a trance.  For me it worked like a charm and my bladder control plummeted after a few sessions and hasn’t been the same since. 

Skeptics often say that hypnosis is just placebo effect.  Yes it is. But I’m convinced we are WRONG about how we conceptualize the placebo effect!  What if we consider the placebo effect the desired outcome? What if the placebo effect can be used therapeutically to achieve the same results as more invasive treatments?  That’s what hypnosis is! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Enthusi said:

It was about using hypnosis to help me see myself and identify as someone who is incontinent. 

For me it worked like a charm and my bladder control plummeted after a few sessions and hasn’t been the same since. 

I'm hoping for similar results. I just signed up with a local hypnotherapist for 3 sessions and some coaching in-between. Might go for more depending on how those first 3 pan out.

After talking to her for a 30-minute intake interview we've agreed to focus on accepting incontinence as a normal, everyday thing. Also to work on being more silly & childish in daily life. Because it sounded like a fun secondary goal.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Enthusi said:

I splurged for private sessions with Neil the Erotic Hypnotist

Thanks for sharing! I've bookmarked this, might check him out myself if it pans out.

On 10/15/2021 at 3:13 AM, BaronBrook said:

Has anyone gotten any mileage out of Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy?

If so, how'd it go? What was your experience like?

Personally am starting to work with one, and am on the fence so we'll see how this next session goes. 

I'm not explicitly looking for somebody to help untrain me directly, just looking for somebody kink-friendly that can help accepting and being myself unconditionally since that's what I need most right now. On that part, mine has helped fantastically, but because they have stated not believing in untraining being physically possible I will probably seek another therapist longer term. Might try Neil above, would be nice to eventually find somebody that can offer both but tbh I also know there's plenty for me to work on with self-acceptance without even touching on untraining-specific behaviors.

One significant thing I have realized is that regardless of my reasons for wearing diapers (be it by choice, or not), despite my efforts to hide diapers people *are* going to judge me for it if they notice, and that I'd need to deal with it one way or another. But when I thought through it I realized either they'd be the type I'd ignore anyway (entitled trolls that force their worldview on others...) or the folks that I'd care about mutually (whose judgements would be about health/well-being and cleanliness...which I share and take reasonable actions on...so also not a concern). So...in either case, I don't need to let em' in and let it worry me and I just need to practice living that. :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kif said:

One significant thing I have realized is that regardless of my reasons for wearing diapers (be it by choice, or not), despite my efforts to hide diapers people *are* going to judge me for it if they notice, and that I'd need to deal with it one way or another.

But ARE they going to judge you?   The only time I’ve ever been shamed for wearing diapers was from anonymous trolls on the internet. 

That said, there is something to be said about projecting confidence in being diapered.  If you feel like a weirdo who wears diapers then others will see you as that.  If you project stability and confidence then others will pick up on it and treat you likewise. 

3 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

But ARE they going to judge you?   The only time I’ve ever been shamed for wearing diapers was from anonymous trolls on the internet. 

That said, there is something to be said about projecting confidence in being diapered.  If you feel like a weirdo who wears diapers then others will see you as that.  If you project stability and confidence then others will pick up on it and treat you likewise. 

Right, exactly! ?

It's more about that inner confidence to handle it if needed, rather than taking excessive measures to prevent it. I honestly don't expect to ever need to exercise it aside from building up confidence / batting-down intrusive thoughts and social anxiety.

• Like 1