LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pyjamas

LiL Marc

Hi little friends

I'm about to buy myself pyjamas and wish I had the most beautiful one from all over the world ?

Do you have any sugestion?

Because baby are so beautiful in pyjamas ?

• LiL Marc changed the title to Pyjamas

I have 2 sets of AB footie pajamas (with the built-in feet).

One is from Baby Pants, and is a heavy fleece with a zipper down the front to one knee (for diaper access), which is lockable. Mine are blue with yellow duckies, they have only a few designs unfortunately. High quality, good fitting info.

The other is by Rearz, and is a lighter stretchy t-shirt cotton. If features snaps down the front and down both legs to the ankle, again for diaper access. Mine are their “Little Monsters” design, and they have several to choose from. Again, good quality, and good fitting info. Might be easier/cheaper for you, as they are also in Canada. 

I like both very much, the Rearz is good for when it is warmer, for the Baby Pants is rather warm. They both cost me +/- $50 US

I like jamas that are more like toddlers wear.  Short bottoms, loose fitting, and then they aren't too hot.  I don't think legs and feet in them would work for me, particularly considering I'm sharing a bed with a warm Mummy.  These are the first jamas I had, and then Mummy made me two more sets with different patterned material, but the same style.  Littles need jamas.

@StrollerThe goal for me is to spend the cold winter evenings in warm and comfortable pajamas cudling Elmy my stuffed elephant and watching Netflix
On the other hand, I am unable to sleep in pajamas because It's to hot

@Sir StinkypantsWhen I first created this thread, I wanted to see beautiful childish design and full of colors, I dreamed of having the most beautiful pajamas in the world LOL So yes I would like to have beautiful childish pajamas and full of colors, but I am not ready to sacrifice the fact that they are comfortable, warm and above all of quality, the price does not matter to me

I think I would buy a footed pyjamas but I'am scared that I will not like that, not sure

I know Rearz jamas and they are beautiful, they look slim and i look for something thick and soft like polar

Here are four models, the second photo the one with yellow duck is for the moment the one I prefer, but I continue my research

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

6 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

@StrollerThe goal for me is to spend the cold winter evenings in warm and comfortable pajamas cudling Elmy my stuffed elephant and watching Netflix
On the other hand, I am unable to sleep in pajamas because It's to hot

Even in winter, I would get too hot so I couldn't do that either.   But for my TV cuddling time, I got a onesie from the All-In-One company.  I chose the "cuddle fleece" material.  It's like wearing the softest plushie all over my body! 

@Crinklz KatYeah I know what you talking about, in winter I keep my bedroom at 16c and slept naked under the blankets
Cuddle fleece must be the same as polar, I'am not sure polar is the right word in english

@Sir StinkypantsI went on baby pants. com and I found this one (picture), I think the look on the picture is ok, but I think in real he's most be really beautiful, still looking
The one you have from baby pants, it is cuddle fleece?

5.png

18 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

1.png

Mummy made me one of these without the feet in fleece with dumper trucks all over it.  MUCH too warm to wear in bed though.  Just the thing for cold evenings.

• Like 1
On 10/21/2021 at 10:25 PM, Sir Stinkypants said:

Not sure how one defines “cuddle fleece”, it’s made of a fairly standard polar fleece fabric. It’s quite soft, and quite warm.

I think the name I was looking, its polar fleece

13 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

I enjoy the cuddly footie fleece jamies especially in the cooler weather. 

Didnt order yer, can't wait ?

3 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

I think the name I was looking, its polar fleece

Didnt order yer, can't wait ?

You will love how soft and comfy they are and the feel of your diaper under them is wonderful as well. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am rather tall almost 6'5" so those one piece footie pj's even as cute as they are do not work for me. This is mostly because I have a very long torso and just average sized legs.  It is also very hard for me to find the snap crotch onsies that work for me for this same reason. I tend to have to get them really oversized. I do have 3 pairs of those. As for my PJ's I wear the pajama pants and a t-shirt because that works better for me  or I wear the snap crotch onsies. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I am rather tall almost 6'5" so those one piece footie pj's even as cute as they are do not work for me. This is mostly because I have a very long torso and just average sized legs.  It is also very hard for me to find the snap crotch onsies that work for me for this same reason. I tend to have to get them really oversized. I do have 3 pairs of those. As for my PJ's I wear the pajama pants and a t-shirt because that works better for me  or I wear the snap crotch onsies. 

Wow!??? So you're really tall. I'd be afraid of you if we met in person. I'm only 5'1, I think I prefer you the size of a actual 1 year old. That way if we were both 1 year old it wouldn't be so scary.???

34 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow!??? So you're really tall. I'd be afraid of you if we met in person. I'm only 5'1, I think I prefer you the size of a actual 1 year old. That way if we were both 1 year old it wouldn't be so scary.???

No need to be afraid of me as I might be a giant, but I am a gentle giant. ?  One thing though that is hard when you are my size as an adult baby is like finding baby things that fit. Like there will never be a car seat that works for my size. I am way too tall and way too heavy. Like the adult baby girls that are tiny might be able to fit in the booster type car seats. The full adult baby high chairs I have also never been able to find in my size and I think that would be really cool. I also think unless it is modified my weight would be too much. I weigh about 225. So I'd actually rather be your size as an adult baby.?

5 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

No need to be afraid of me as I might be a giant, but I am a gentle giant. ?  One thing though that is hard when you are my size as an adult baby is like finding baby things that fit. Like there will never be a car seat that works for my size. I am way too tall and way too heavy. Like the adult baby girls that are tiny might be able to fit in the booster type car seats. The full adult baby high chairs I have also never been able to find in my size and I think that would be really cool. I also think unless it is modified my weight would be too much. I weigh about 225. So I'd actually rather be your size as an adult baby.?

Really buddy?!????

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really buddy?!????

I think being smaller as an adult baby you can find diapers that fit a smaller frame a lot easier, baby type clothes in smaller size a lot easier, adult baby high chairs that can fit a smaller frame weight, possible for a car seat booster. I just think it is a bit easier. And for example the PJ's One Piece Footies don't work for my height because my torso is too long. 

4 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I think being smaller as an adult baby you can find diapers that fit a smaller frame a lot easier, baby type clothes in smaller size a lot easier, adult baby high chairs that can fit a smaller frame weight, possible for a car seat booster. I just think it is a bit easier. And for example the PJ's One Piece Footies don't work for my height because my torso is too long. 

Awwwww! That really sucks buddy!?? I know what it's like to have your body get in the way of how you want to live your life. Actually that's the story of my life. Hahahaha!??? So I know how frustrating it can be.???

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Awwwww! That really sucks buddy!?? I know what it's like to have your body get in the way of how you want to live your life. Actually that's the story of my life. Hahahaha!??? So I know how frustrating it can be.???

There really isn't much I can do about it as my dad is over 6 foot and my mom was also more than average in height for a women. It was pretty much gonna happen. It doesn't stop me from my personality being like a 1 year old and doing things like a 1 year old. :)

5 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

There really isn't much I can do about it as my dad is over 6 foot and my mom was also more than average in height for a women. It was pretty much gonna happen. It doesn't stop me from my personality being like a 1 year old and doing things like a 1 year old. :)

Well that's good to know!?? But I guess it's more of an inconvenience than anything else. Huh!???? Hahahaha!

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well that's good to know!?? But I guess it's more of an inconvenience than anything else. Huh!???? Hahahaha!

Unless there is something in a high cabinet that is need getting. ?

These footie fleece pj's are so cute and especially great for this cold kind of weather. I am not sure if the footie part would be good for me as my feet tend to sweat a lot even just wearing socks so the ones without the footie parts would probably be best for me. I also love those ones I have seen that have the snap open bottoms. 

11 hours ago, I Love Warm Hugs said:

These footie fleece pj's are so cute and especially great for this cold kind of weather. I am not sure if the footie part would be good for me as my feet tend to sweat a lot even just wearing socks so the ones without the footie parts would probably be best for me. I also love those ones I have seen that have the snap open bottoms. 

I didnt buy it yet, I also have a doubt with the footie and I think that is one of the reason I didnt yet order
But also, the one I would like to find, it would be in purple and white polar fleece with unicorns ???

7 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

I didnt buy it yet, I also have a doubt with the footie and I think that is one of the reason I didnt yet order
But also, the one I would like to find, it would be in purple and white polar fleece with unicorns ???

They do have them without the footie. 

Good Luck in your search for what you want. 

• Like 1