LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you use any meditation / guided imagery to get your bladder muscles to stay relaxed? Share!

I was replying to someone else about training your bladder muscle to stay relaxed and I remembered I used to have meditation sessions where I used guided imagery to imagine my sphincter muscle weakening and giving up.  

Here’s some visuals that I created for myself over the years:

1. I have some sort of medical condition where my bladder control progressively and irreversibly weakens. 

2. I had some sort of cutting edge non invasive surgery where a stent was placed in the  sphincter muscle preventing it from clenching. 

3. Using my massage wand on my bladder and pelvic area and imagining that it was a magical device that makes the bladder not function correctly. 

4. I have an unusual medical condition where clenching the bladder releases a neurotoxin that slowly kills the sphincter muscle. The more I clench the worse it functions. This one was particularly effective for me!

5. My entire bladder including the muscles and all the nerves and their connections to the brain was somehow swapped out with an artificial more primitive bladder system that does works like a baby’s bladder.   Sometimes I imagine this is either a consequence of, or treatment for #4 above. 

6. I am toddler who doesn’t understand that people can stop them selves from peeing when they feel the sensation to go.  I don’t get understand what the sphincter muscle is used for.  

I can’t be the only one who did this, right? 

I've not focused on it exclusively, but in the beginning especially I tried several of wohermiston's files and there's a lot of similarities to your visualizations!

One of his files, "peescription", is nearly identical to #2. There also was one somewhere that touched on the idea that whenever you clench it'll be weaker the next time, and next, etc. like in #4 (unfortunately I don't remember which one, and there are no scripts for his files). Finally, most of his files touch on tapping into childhood inhibitions like you touched on in #5 and #6.

Personally I've used ones that focus on acceptance most regularly. But the one 'focused' one I returned to most dealt with tapping into my childhood inhibitions, I believe it was "Ericksonian Untraining #2" (the one that you're supposed to listen to in the evening).