LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

E.M.D.R Therapy and it's Impact on me (Short Version)

In my life, I've been through a lot of trauma. Mostly mental abuse and a stressful home life. It affected me so much that it got to the point where I couldn't function in my daily life all that well. So one day I decided to make a change and go see a therapist. By the third or fourth session she told me about this therapy called Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing or (E.M.D.R). She explained to me that essentially what this therapy does is, it takes this emotional charge associated with bad memories. So that when you think of the memory it doesn't trigger the cues associated with drama, i.e nervousness, sadness, flashbacks, shakiness, and anger. How E.M.D.R works is it rewires the neurology inside your head creating new neuropathways and also changing the physical structure of your brain. Essentially your mind knows where to go to heal itself. All E.M.D.R does, is it's just the spark that ignites and helps your brain and mind along. Be warned however, because I can tell you from experience that this is a long and painful process, but it's worth it. And I think I'm a pretty good example of that. For the most part I enjoy life and sure, I have my good days and bad days but it's nowhere near like it was. For the full version head over to my blog. 

Full Version: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/blogs/entry/4271-emdr-therapy-and-its-impact-on-me/

I also wanna give an huge shout-out to @DiaperboyEddie12 For suggesting this idea to me!??☺️? You rock Eddie!??????❤️

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

In my life, I've been through a lot of trauma. Mostly mental abuse and a stressful home life. It affected me so much that it got to the point where I couldn't function in my daily life all that well. So one day I decided to make a change and go see a therapist. By the third or fourth session she told me about this therapy called Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing or (E.M.D.R). She explained to me that essentially what this therapy does is, it takes this emotional charge associated with bad memories. So that when you think of the memory it doesn't trigger the cues associated with drama, i.e nervousness, sadness, flashbacks, shakiness, and anger. How E.M.D.R works is it rewires the neurology inside your head creating new neuropathways and also changing the physical structure of your brain. Essentially your mind knows where to go to heal itself. All E.M.D.R does, is it's just the spark that ignites and helps your brain and mind along. Be warned however, because I can tell you from experience that this is a long and painful process, but it's worth it. And I think I'm a pretty good example of that. For the most part I enjoy life and sure, I have my good days and bad days but it's nowhere near like it was. For the full version head over to my blog. 

Full Version: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/blogs/entry/4271-emdr-therapy-and-its-impact-on-me/

I also wanna give an huge shout-out to @DiaperboyEddie12 For suggesting this idea to me!??☺️? You rock Eddie!??????❤️

Your Welcome @BabySpiderBoy

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a series of emdr sessions a couple of years ago. I did find it helpful, and combined with the previous cbt sessions it was enlightening. But a lot of my problems havent gone away. I think due to the severity of the traumas, the period of time they span and the length of time it took to start asking for help, i have been left with what i can only discribe as deep ugly mental scar tissues which is there for good.

I am very glad you had such awesome results, i am very happy for you, and i would encourage anyone else with problems to seek professional help, but for some of us, it just doesnt help how you hope it would.

And well done @DiaperboyEddie12 for reaching out and suggesting it. Big thumbs up from me mate

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

I had a series of emdr sessions a couple of years ago. I did find it helpful, and combined with the previous cbt sessions it was enlightening. But a lot of my problems havent gone away. I think due to the severity of the traumas, the period of time they span and the length of time it took to start asking for help, i have been left with what i can only discribe as deep ugly mental scar tissues which is there for good.

I am very glad you had such awesome results, i am very happy for you, and i would encourage anyone else with problems to seek professional help, but for some of us, it just doesnt help how you hope it would.

And well done @DiaperboyEddie12 for reaching out and suggesting it. Big thumbs up from me mate

Well, thank you very much buddy! I'm sorry to hear that E.M.D.R therapy did not work out for you!? If I were you though, I would see what other mental health options there would be for you. It's worth a shot anyway! Every brain is different so you never know what might work. Never give up buddy! life's too short for that.???❤️?

• Like 2

Thanks mate, i think i have exhausted all mental health options open to me...repeatedly. 

The only option left is blocked for me by the NHS system and out of my price range privately.

I am stuck with what i got and give up on anything helping.

But as i said early, this should not stop others trying to get help, it can work and you should try. :)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

Thanks mate, i think i have exhausted all mental health options open to me...repeatedly. 

The only option left is blocked for me by the NHS system and out of my price range privately.

I am stuck with what i got and give up on anything helping.

But as i said early, this should not stop others trying to get help, it can work and you should try. :)

Absolutely buddy!???❤️

• Like 2
5 hours ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

Yeah i dont want my own experiences to put others off seeking help. Its definately worth doing, results can very

I'm just still really sad that it didn't work out for you though and I wish there was something I could do.????? I hate seeing others suffer!

Dont sweet it fella. It was way to late for me. You at least caught it early and i am glad its worked for you.

Some folks cruise through life not experiencing even a tiny amount of what the rest of us suffer, they are the lucky ones. :)

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

Dont sweet it fella. It was way to late for me. You at least caught it early and i am glad its worked for you.

Some folks cruise through life not experiencing even a tiny amount of what the rest of us suffer, they are the lucky ones. :)

But the broken are the more evolved!tumblr_41e8ff0c10d333a3ddedc8c38353b120_d406404a_250.gif

• Like 1