LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Darla looks to see what Reiko was laffing at  then   once she sees milly smiles  and says " one more for a bath (looks back to Yuka ) well thats two of you for baths  want any thing elce to eat  or wear "

At the purple desk  sits a man with no legs  grey hair and a smile  a sign says enter code    then sit in chair  press butten on floor with foot  once light turns green and photo will be taken  , wait 15 mins for id to print and cool

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn Grabls the onsie and takes Miguel to the bathroom and  removes his cloths and tosses his diaper and  with a genital lift puts him in the tub  and washes him off quickly the  takes him out and drys him  with the softest towel

once dry she takes him to the changing table and puts a thick soft diaper with a booster   , then puts on  footie socks    that are super soft  , and sets him down  then puts on his onsie

Miguel giggles as Lyn puts his diaper on him. He kicks happily when she puts his socks on too. He stood still as Lyn put him in his onesie. As she finished he looked in the mirror and saw how big his diaper bulge was, he shook his diapered bottom and giggled. "Diapee poofy mommy" He said to Lyn. 

Reiko nods and walks over to Yuka. "I'm going to watch TV" Yuka looks at him but doesn't pay much attention to him before going back to her food. Reiko sighs and starts to head to the TV room.

With in moments of the picture Tori can see  and hear  a id printer spin up and start printing the  badge and  a drawer opens with a  a pager   a locker key  a lanyard with a  security card on it   . once the printer stops the card gos down a shoot and lands in the drawer as well 

Lyn says " ok " grabs miguels passy and  clips it to his onsie

once Reiko reaches the tv room  he finds  the teen Kurt  passed out in a recliner  with a stern nurse watching him who pays

Reiko no mind as  she is keeping her attention on Kurt who was sleeping    bu  after a moment says " plaese watch what ever you want sweetie  this one  will probly sleep alot longer " then hands him a remote to the biggest TV

Yuka rubs her hands together making more of a mess with her food. She giggles as she places her hands on her head.

Reiko starts to flip though the movies and tv shows. He smiles as he picks Cars being on of his favorite movies

Darla watchs the two girls and  waits for them to be done  though the cook  brings out a fresh bach of food for them

Pancakes  that look like smiley faces made of fruit

((I want to join! This is a really good rp. I have been reading along. Here are my 2 characters; one nanny and one child))

Name: Castile Lightswirl 

Role: Nanny

Race: Elemental Cat Taur (uses bubble magic; a combination of air and water magic) 

Appearance: looks like a decently fit human male from the waist up (no defined muscle, just flat tummy and no extra fat), but has large cat ears atop his head, whiskers on cheeks, sharp cat teeth, cat-like eyes, nails that can turn into claws at will. His eyes are ombre pink and green (top of iris is soft pink that shades into light green at the bottom half of the iris). He has pale peach skin and medium length hair (some tied back in a ponytail) that is pastel rainbow hues and falls in soft spikes and bangs. The lower part of his body is that of a feline, four legs with paws, with the fur being pastel rainbow hues that are in patterns like that of a soap bubble. He has a long tail that has a soft flower-like part at the end that can spin around and make bubbles (spread petals wider and looks like a pinwheel when spinning), and can also be used to wrap around and pick things up. Fair of face/attractive, like an elf or fairy. About the size of a large lion or tiger.

================

Name: Peach (nicknamed Peachie) Loveberry

Role: Little

Race: Animalian (Peach-faced Lovebird type) 

Appearance: A boisterous boy with a rosy cheeked, tan complexion, with a mop of short feathery hair that displays a patch of bright blue at the lower back, then a patch of green on the middle and then red at the front bangs. He has a pair of feathered wings that make him look like an angel but he is a human-animal hybrid created in a lab. The wings are green, blue and red. He has a rounded patch of bright blue on his bottom in a soft heart shape (he’s embarrassed about it). His eyes are bright green. He is short with stubby legs and arms and a bit chubby, with a round tummy. (His body type is like Lancer’s from Deltarune). Chubby bird-angel.

((I will bring Castile in first)) 

INTRO TIME! 

================

Castile walked along the road to the large manor, up to the security gate, his four giant paws leaving marks in the gravel and dirt. He saw a guard inside a box and walked to the window to get his attention. Castile was a large cat taur, so he was very noticeable. He was also wearing a bright pink button up shirt and had candy coloured hair. He held up a flyer that showed an ad for the The House of the Lost and lightly knocked on the window "Hi, excuse me. I was hoping to apply for a job here" he told the guard. "Can you let me in? I know I look different but I promise, I have nothing but good intentions. I heard they provide work and housing here and I love children" Slung over one shoulder was a light pink duffle bag, which had all of his meagre belongings. 

He looked at the manor - it was enormous, white and surrounded by beautiful rose bushes. He hoped it was a good idea to try to work here.

the Guard acts like  nothing is out of the norm and hands Castile  a tablet that has directions and  a application on it opens  a few gates  the tablet chirps  out directions  and as  gates or doors block the way they are opened  and close behind them . after a bit of walking he is lead to a tall silvered hair old man  with blue eyes in a blue suit  who says " Hello if you wish to work here it will be at night  and only with kids who are ok with you  , that and my night shift need the most staff, also can you hide  being a tor "

Lyn sits and says "for a bit  if the others need help i will need to help"

"Thank you" He took the tablet and nodded at the guard's speech, walking through the gate once it opened. Following the directions, he walked up the winding road to the manor then paused outside the front door to fill out the job application for a nanny position and continued onwards into the manor. He found himself standing before a man, who he figured must be the owner of the manor. His cat ears pitched forwards to catch every word Mr Balverk was saying. 

"Hello there, my good sir. Oh, I see. I was hoping to get a daytime position. But if nights is what you need most, then I'm happy to work those too. Thank you for considering my application" he smiled, "And sure, I understand. My appearance could be a bit scary to those who aren't used to me yet. I just hope that they'll warm up eventually, since I really love children and I don't want to scare anyone" he said, not mentioning that he used to have kids of his own. "I really am just a big pussy cat" he added with a soft chuckle. 

He then looked a bit uncertain as he was asked if he could hide the fact he was a cat taur. "Um...no. I'm afraid I can't" his paws shifted nervously "Is...that going to be a problem? I know some humans are afraid of other races. I can avoid going into or near the city and remain confined to the manor and its grounds, if that would help" he told Mr Balverk. He hoped there wasn't a restriction on only hiring humans or something. This job was everything he wanted and currently - needed. 

Castile nodded with a relieved look, and a hopeful smile soon after "Okay. Thank you so much, sir. Maybe I can win them over with a little magic display. Oh...I didn't happen to get your name? You are the owner of House of the Lost, aren't you?" he asked, extending a hand in offer to shake hands. 

"Where should I start? I heard that you have apartments and housing for your employees so I was hoping I could live there? And are there any rules staff have to follow?" he questioned, not wanting to do something wrong on his first night there. 

He'd probably need a copy of the handbook and to go to the desk Tori went to in order to get an ID card photo taken. 

Mr Balverk says" for those of nonhuman nature  you will be  in the  woodland apartments   they were made  for   the extra sizes  as such  your badge will let you go places  the humans do not get to see , be mindful of the gate you came on as it is the only one that gos to That area the tablet you have has the handbook in it and  most of what you need  you will start tomorrow    you will find  the help icon on the tablet  full of usefull information  , and not all here is as it seems"

Mr B hands Castile a box with a id card   a key card  and a small map with a key says woodland apartments apt 101

Castile listened carefully to what Mr Balverk said, fluffy cat ears swivelling. “Woodland apartments, okay. Sounds great!” he repeated, memorising it. He was glad there was housing to accommodate larger sizes, though he would have just made do if there had been normal sized living quarters. He didn’t want to be a bother. 

“That’s good to know” he replied regarding the ID badge letting him access new places. “And sure, I’ll remember about the gate, wouldn’t wanna get lost” he chuckled.

Castile looked surprised when told what was on the tablet and looked down at it still in his hand. He blushed softly, embarrassed at not realising that of course such info would be on the piece of technology. “Ah! I see. I’ll be sure to read through everything carefully” he promised, putting the tablet safely in his duffle bag. His tail started to swish as he began to feel excited about working here, a few bubbles escaping the flower on the end. He was looking forward to meeting the kids and other staff.

“Tomorrow night? Sure, I can do that. I’ll be there bright and early” he said with a smile. “I know I’m probably on a week-long trial or something, so I really will do my best to prove myself and hope I can fit in here” He did wonder what Mr Balverk meant about ‘not all is as it seems’ but he figured he’d find out in due time. 

Castile took the box handed to him with another word of thanks and quickly checked over the items within. “Well, I guess I had better go find my apartment, get settled in and do some reading. Thanks again for accepting my application; you have no idea how much this means to me!” he beamed. 

The cat taur then bid farewell and headed towards the Woodland Apartments, following the map. Castile soon found his room (no. 101) and used the key to let himself in. He unpacked his duffle bag, hanging his t-shirts, shirts and other tops in the closet, then placing his hairbrush, toothbrush and other items in the bathroom. He didn’t have much. 

He walked around the apartment, checking it out, then decided to climb onto the bed and pick up the tablet from the side table, starting to read the handbook and other info. The box with the ID card, key card and map sat on the side table as well. The ID badge was obvious but he wondered what the extra key card was for.

Castile's tablet downloaded and displayed a new app  My Apartment

this app had options for   new furniture  that was free and options for items  for sale for later that could be added to a wish list , the App mentions that   any item   they where interested in to mark  as many items where made in house and could be gotten as reward for hard work.

another app was  House secrets ,  hidden areas and portals   that  the 50 gates  into the manor did not necessarily lead to the same LAND   so it was indeed a home of the lost  most  normal people are not told of this places true nature  until they bin there for years  and  one Secret  that stands out id a picture of Mr Balverk  with his ears uncovered by hair  they have a high point  easily covered by hair and  concealers

one other thing  the app stated  all key cards have restrictions on them   most have 2 dots  beings of magic nature  have 3  , there are many halls marked with 2 dots that a 3 dot card will not allow and vice vs  a one dot cards are for   house Managers  who require unrestricted access  and unless   people with paws do not wish to have there paws washed by  robot  foot cleaners  paw slippers and / or booties  are recommended 

a  notice of where free food is served and  what times pop up as well as  a notice of a appointment in 4 hrs with  a tailor for work cloths  in the main manner just off the Cafeteria and  staff stores  

Miguel played with the stuffed creatures especially now that Lyn was playing with him. He giggled and cooed at all of the stuffed animals. He pretended that all of them were on an adventure. He took a one of them and pretended it jumped on Lyn. "Oh no I save yew." He said as he took one the creatures and made them pretend fight.