LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quarantine Story

HDSR

Hi there! Just for fun, I started writing a story with a concept that's been on my mind for a little while. As you can guess, this is themed around everyone's favorite 2020 event. This is my first attempt at a story, and I'm not sure how long it will turn out (or if I'll ever finish it to begin with!), but I have planned ahead a little bit. This is work in progress, so please note I might come back to revise each chapter. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

--------------------

Chapter 1

Let's face it- doing the dishes is one of the worst chores there is. Back in my college years I would let them pile up to the point where I had no more dishes left in the cabinets. When me and Brad were looking for an apartment, a dishwasher was high on my priority list of conveniences that had to be included. But alas, we couldn't have it all, and here I am doing the dishes. Mind you, it's not because I'm a woman and therefore belong in the kitchen. It's simply my turn. My good lad Bradley there cooked today's mean instead- spaghetti and meatballs. Boy, did that make my stomach happy.

Katie formed a dreamy smile, still tasting the sweet tomato sauce in her mouth and shifted her weight to the other leg as she continued wiping one of the dishes clean. As her awkward stance might have suggested, her stomach was not only happy but also full. At that point, she was simply holding it by force of habit, and once she realised she needed to relieve herself, she casually pooped where she was standing. She squished a little soap on top of the sponge she was holding before continuing with the pot.

By the way, I think I'm a better cook, but don't let him know that. Our agreement is that we split housework in a way that it doesn't get too boring for either of us. I do all the cleaning today, while Brad does all the cooking. We rotate tomorrow. Oof, hope I haven't stinked up my pants.

Katie sniffed the air in an attempt to evaluate if her pants would survive the day. A faint smell was there, but between her and her boyfriend, that wasn't necessarily unusual. She could always pick something else, but the baby blue hoodie-sweatpants set she was wearing was her favorite. Perfect for March weather, and really, really comfy. Plus her diaper was barely noticeable under it. Nonetheless, the smell of the fresh tomato sauce still dominated the atmosphere, which was a good sign, or so she told herself.

At least we do have a washing machine, and a fancy one at that! Laundry duty is the best, I'm not visiting a dry cleaner's again any time soon. Well, not that I could, with the lockdown thingy going on... Now that I think about it, why aren't there dish cleaner's shops?

As she finally finished with everything, she wiped her hands with a towel and started walking to the living room. The kitchen was separated through a counter in what was essentially a one-bedroom apartment, and the living room wasn't so much a living room as it was their shared impromptu home office. Brad was laying on the couch, playing a game on their Xbox. Katie joined him, careful not to make too much of a mess as she landed on the couch.

"You up for Disney+ babe?" she asked, supporting her head with her right arm while looking at Brad's game.

"Sure, just need to reach the next check point", he replied. "Any new Marvel show?"

"Um, I think so... Let me check."

Katie took her smartphone out of her pocket and prompted to google the latest releases. She put her legs up on the couch and got comfortable.

"By the way, do you need to get changed?" she asked Bradley, putting her hand under his pants to feel the moisture of his diaper before he could reply.

"I think I'm good" he replied after a small pause, giving her a sly look.  "Do you?"

"Yeah, I should change..."

I know what you're thinking. What are these 20-something weirdos doing indoors, wearing diapers in the middle of a perfectly fine Saturday? Is this what millennials have come to? Well, for one thing, there's this little thing you might have heard of, called the pandemic. But first things first...

• Like 2