LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings and Salutations!

FidusGemini

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is having a fun time and staying safe out there these days.  Only recently jumped onto Daily Diapers to broaden the social horizons (hopefully).  I'm a laid back, carefree type of person that likes trying new things.  Been doing alternative lifestyles for a few years now (around six), social functions (when they still happened), and travelled a bit thanks to my job.  I like gaming (albeit a bit picky about which games), books, DIY type projects, and when I was able to I liked going hiking, mountain biking, camping, and anything else that just helped me get away from the hustle and bustle.  I tend to keep to myself largely online and in person, but if anyone approaches I'm always willing to give a friendly hello and get into some conversation on a variety of topics.  Been to seven countries outside the continental US, bit of military, bit of construction (low voltage electrician), and a lot of IT work.  I look forward to any future interactions with anyone on here and apologize in advance for my horrible pun based Tourette's.  Just cant hold it back (badum "psss...")!  Cheers and thanks for reading!

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Low voltage electrician? Oh, then you must install those lights in driveways ? 
Hey, you came to a great place! There’s lots of fun, likeminded people here. If you have any questions, just ask. Hope to see you round, relax, have fun, and enjoy!