LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really need to poop before I can poop

I've been planning on a diaper night tonight and did some fiber loading earlier today in preparation.   The only problem is that I ended up having to go long before I can get home and get diapered.  I've got about an hour to go  before I can get home and diapered up.  Hopefully I don't poop my pants,  LOL

OMG, I Barely made it into a Crinklz Astronaut diaper and I filled it with a huge, really soft load.  It felt so good.   There was so much pressure and so much bloating.  It was such a relief to release it into my diaper.   Now I'm sitting here,  in just my messy diaper,  watching TV,  knowing that there's more to come. 

I think that it's already squished up, past my nut sack.   Another poo and I'll be having a poogasim tonight. 

I  didn't even wet yet

• Like 2

Before I retired and what most people refer to what we call "work", it's tough to hold back a load. Even when I owned a business, I still had to do my work. Now days I just do whatever I want. But I also do the "work" (holding back). Let's be honest, it's actually fun when that load happens. I just don't holding back my diapers. Too much work. Or missing the boat when you just can't get my diapers on. But yes. it is worth holding.