LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Envy those who joined in the adventure in Diaper Dependancey

I really envy you all who use their diapers fulltime.  As there are times when I go to bed and I am up most of the night to run to the bathroom and then the uncomfortable feeling that you got to go but you do not want to get up to go and release the Wee!

• Like 1
On 9/2/2021 at 9:27 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I really envy you all who use their diapers fulltime.  As there are times when I go to bed and I am up most of the night to run to the bathroom and then the uncomfortable feeling that you got to go but you do not want to get up to go and release the Wee!

Don't worry Eddie, you'll get there one day and then you will have appreciated it more because you will have known what it's like to have gone without that. Something my mom used to tell me when I was kid was that, it's a blessing to have hardships. It's funny because at the time I thought it was a load of bullshit, but I found that the older I got the more I understood exactly what she meant. Hardships make better people. You have to know pain in order to appreciate the absence of pain, you have to go through negative experiences in order to appreciate the positive ones. Then once you finally do get the positive ones not only will you have appreciation for it, put you'll also get greater joy from it compared to if you didn't go through all that stuff before.

tumblr_41e8ff0c10d333a3ddedc8c38353b120_d406404a_250.gif

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Don't worry Eddie, you'll get there one day and then you will have appreciated it more because you will have known what it's like to have gone without that. Something my mom used to tell me when I was kid was that, it's a blessing to have hardships. It's funny because at the time I thought it was a load of bullshit, but I found that the older I got the more I understood exactly what she meant. Hardships make better people. You have to know pain in order to appreciate the absence of pain, you have to go through negative experiences in order to appreciate the positive ones. Then once you finally do get the positive ones not only will you have appreciation for it, put you'll also get greater joy from it compared to if you didn't go through all that stuff before.

@BabySpiderBoy Thank you for those kind words!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, jonbearab said:

@BabySpiderBoy is right, though. You'll get there one day. From what I can read, you're near full time now due to FI, right? Are finances the only thing standing in your way?

@jonbearab It is not the Money.  More that my stepdad doesn't know and I want to keep it that way.  Yes I maybe 49 though I live in his house as I take care of my mom.  And Once I have my own place then game on.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

You're very welcome buddy. Just passing on good wisdom!?☺️❤️???❤️???

@BabySpiderBoy Thank you!

• Like 2