LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants tip

So I poop my diaper every morning and I usually wear 2 pair of plastic/pvc pants so the smell doesn’t bother my wife.  Even tho I don’t get poop in them (usually) and wash them and dry them after each use after a week they always smell like poop even without any stains.   I recently found if I put a little baby powder in them and kinda massage it in they hold the baby powder smell and it cuts the stink considerably.  Even after several washes they still smell more like powder than poop.   Might be old news but I’m happy my diaper cabinet dosent smell anymore! 

I always use plastic pants (Kins pvc softies and Haian pvc). I love the softies and I also wear a bit tougher from Haian under my Kins. I love the feeling of my softies. Since I use Nullo i really don't have any stinky poo, maybe just a little sweet pungency. The Nullo  is an internal deodorants. I use my cloth diapers over a good disposable like Confidry 24/7. And I wear my diapers probably 5 out of 7 days (for airing out my skin). And of course, I also use psyllium husk for my food. Lots of fiber eating. Plastic pants just feel real. Maybe try using Nullo? Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.