LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today I feel particularly little...

Stroller

I don't mean younger than yesterday, just that today I've had more feelings of being a toddler than some days.  Not sure why, but I've been pretty busy lately, and I'm feeling quite tired.  And Mummy's not given me any relief recently, so I'm probably a bit wired because of that too.

So, I've had my dummy in my mouth most of the day.  Mummy's out at work, and our daughter has gone into town for the day to meet up with a friend, so I've been able to do what I felt like.  Then it came time to take Binky out for his walk.  I had an extra mug of tea, and changed my wet nappy, this time adding an extra soaker.  A cloth nappy with a soaker is pretty bulky, so I was waddling a bit, even when it was dry.  Today I'm in a T-shirt onesie with red and white stripes and a pair of rust red cargo shorts.  I tied my smock top round my waist for camouflage, put my red teddy socks and my walking shoes on, and we headed off up the river.

I love having to toddle a bit, due to a thick nappy.  Nothing too conspicuous - I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself.  When we got to a quiet stretch with nobody else in sight, I took my dummy out of my pocket and had it in my mouth for ages, which calmed me down a lot, as it always does.  As we walked along, I started wetting, with no conscious decision having been made - that's what generally happens now I'm so used to being in a nappy all the time.

We reached an area with a couple of houses, so my dummy went back into my pocket.  As often happens I chatted with a few people we met along the way, then we reached the spot where Binky goes for a swim.  We've got a big stick hidden there.  So he fetched the stick out of the water a few times, and I wet again, which usually happens here anyway.  I think it's because I'd stopped walking, which makes me more likely to wet.

We walked on, my dummy went back into my mouth for a while, and now my nappy was quite a bit heavier.  And so I toddled my way home again.  My nappy's probably good for another 2 or 3 hours, despite having decided to drink lots more than usual.  My dummy's back in my mouth again, and will probably stay there till Mummy gets home.  I'll need a hug then.

How can I not, with the feel of my long blonde hair,llegs spread apart by a thick diaper and baby rubber panties,  and the hem of what I am wearing on my upper thighs, and knowing I am wet and will be that way for some time?

large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.06f35b10f

large.chrbbdoll.jpg.cd6b8c6b9f1dfcde54fd