LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Little in a Big World

• 2 weeks later...

Last month was huge for me. I want to thank every one of you for your continued support and helping me to pay the mortgage and bills with my writing. It truly means the world to me!

As a special thank you I will give you all a bumper 6,500 word update to finish the story!

--- 

I cannot wait to get out of this nursery though I can't help but wonder what awaits me out there. Perhaps my solution will surprise people, perhapos it won't... all I know is that it's the one I've chosen. I hope it will work out...

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-FIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

I woke up the next morning feeling an excitement that was hard to control. Regardless of what I planned to do in the future I knew that I was soon to be released from the nursery and that made me very happy. I woke up early and excitedly waited for the door to open so I could be let out.

I was sitting in my crib whilst the other girls slept and as soon as I saw the door opening I jumped up to my feet. I couldn’t stop the smile on my face as I gripped the bars of my crib and practically bounced on the spot. It was Donna walking in, an Amazon I had grown closer to whilst in the nursery. Outside of Ashley she seemed like the friendliest Amazon and she seemed to really care about us Littles in the nursery. We chatted about a lot of things whenever we had the chance.

Donna walked across to the cribs and saw me waiting like a little girl who was about to be picked up by their mother. My smile was infectious and I soon saw Donna smiling too, she definitely seemed aware that today was my big day.

“I wonder why you’re so excited.” Donna said sarcastically as she gave me a little wink.

I giggled and slid back on my padded butt as the side of the crib rattled down. I saw the other Littles waking up at the noise but I was already jumping down to the floor. I was hoping to be taken straight out but after a quick diaper check I was placed in the playpen. I pouted as I looked up at Donna.

“Patience.” Donna said.

I threw my head back and looked up at the ceiling as Donna went over and opened the other cribs. The other girls were let out and joined me in the playpen, I anxiously watched Donna without taking my eyes off her. I was like a puppy keeping their eyes on their owner for fear that the second I looked away they might be gone forever.

“I’ll just get your stuff ready.” Donna said once everyone was in the pen.

“This is it then.” Jane said as she walked up behind me, “I’ll miss you.”

“You’ll see me soon.” I replied as I gave Jane a little hug, “You’ll be out of here before you know it.”

Jane smiled but didn’t seem convinced. She looked at the potty training chart underneath her name that showed she had a while to go yet. She wished me well and stayed with me until Donna had fished out my adult clothes and placed them on the changing table. The Amazon walked over and opened the gate to the playpen, instead of picking me up and carrying me she allowed me to walk over to my clothes.

“You know the rules.” Donna said as she reached up on to a shelf and pulled off a thick pull-up, “You’re going to be a Caterpillar so pull-ups are mandatory.”

I nodded. I remembered when I had first joined the sorority and had to go through the ranks, it wasn’t fun but it was definitely preferable to the nursery. I was lifted up to the changing table for the last time so my diaper could be taken off. It was quickly replaced with the pull-up, next to the diaper it felt like regular panties. I hopped down from the changing table and was dressed in my adult clothes again, it felt almost alien to me.

As soon as I was dressed I was led by the hand towards the exit of the nursery, waddling a bit as I tried to get used to having my legs so close together again. I waved goodbye to the Littles watching me through the bars and walked into Carole’s office, the House Mother was standing by the door and she smiled as she saw me. When I saw the door to the main sorority house I suddenly felt nerves flood my body. The last thing I had heard was that a majority of the sisters were very annoyed with me about what happened on the vacation. I was braced for an icy reception.

“Are you ready?” Carole asked me as she put her hand on the handle to the door.

I nodded my head timidly and a second later the door was opened. As soon as I stepped through the door the nearest heads turned my way and after a second of hesitation Littles were getting up and hurrying over to me. To my surprise instead of the hostile reaction I had expected they were all hugging me and welcoming me back into the main house.

---

After the tumult that greeted me walking out of the nursery had died down I was left with a rather existential question of what came next. Carole’s words had stayed with me and I really did wonder what I wanted from life. My time in the nursery hadn’t been nearly as horrible as I was expecting, in fact it was probably the most relaxed I had ever been.

The problem with being Little was that even if you weren’t regressed you had to keep looking over your shoulder. You had to assess everything and everyone perfectly. Any time I left the house I had to keep an eye on the Amazons around me and try to work out which ones were threats. I had to consider every single action before committing knowing that a wrong move could leave me in a lot of trouble. Whilst I was in the nursery I could stop worrying, I was able to relax fully for the first time in a long time. It really did make me consider what I wanted. Was a likely-to-be-short-lived independence truly worth the stress?

Over the next few weeks I spent most of my time thinking about what I really wanted and where my life was headed. I was very distracted and spent a lot of time by myself until I came to terms with what I needed in my mind. One morning I woke up early and took a deep breath, I hopped out of bed and walked through the common room. I stood in front of the House Mother’s door and gently knocked. As I pushed the door open I trembled slightly but didn’t have second thoughts, I knew what I had to do.

---

My eyes opened as I felt the sunlight streaming through my window and over my face. I gently stirred as I was awoken by the pleasant warmth. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I looked around at the now familiar bedroom that I had been staying in since leaving the sorority house. The room was relatively plain still and I wasn’t entirely sure how I wanted to decorate yet, I wasn’t used to having the freedom to decide.

Swinging my legs out of my bed I slipped my dressing gown on and stretched. It was the early afternoon but thanks to my work’s odd hours this was my normal wake-up time. Once my gown was tied closed I left the room and after a small stop at the bathroom I headed downstairs.

“Good afternoon.” Donna looked up from the kitchen table as I walked in, “How was your sleep?”

“Fine thanks.” I replied as climbed up the steps to my specially chosen chair and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

“Glad to hear it.” Donna smiled, “I do have some potentially bad news…”

“Don’t tell me we have to go out.” My shoulders slumped and I looked up at Donna imploringly. Going out fully in public was the only thing that broke my idyll.

“I’m sorry, sweetie.” Donna shrugged apologetically, “We have to meet your brother and his wife.”

“Steve…” I sat down with my cereal feeling anxiety flood me system.

My time in the nursery had shown me that living a life perpetually looking over my shoulder was not something I wanted. I realised that I had to make a choice that I never thought I would make before. I had walked into Carole’s office on that fateful day and told her that I had finally made a decision on my future. After chatting for an hour about specifics she had invited Donna in and pitched the plan to her. To my delight she had smiled and accepted.

The deal meant that for all intents and purposes I was going to be Donna’s baby but with the understanding that it would only be for keeping up appearances. I would have my own bedroom, job and in many ways be responsible for myself but at the same time Donna was responsible for keeping me safe in public by making sure I could appear to be her baby. It seemed like a sensible compromise and explained why I was so hesitant to go out to see my brother. Donna was happy to accept because of course as her adoptee we shared an account for my income and tax breaks which was actually entirely hers, which let her build a very comfortable life for the both of us while taking on the burden of looking after me.

I had more reasons to not want to see my sibling and his wife. Steve and I had been close for years growing up until puberty hit. He was a couple of years older than me and as soon as the growth spurt arrived everything changed. All of a sudden it became clear that I was a Little and he was an Amazon, it was almost overnight that the whole dynamic of our relationship shifted.

Steve hit the growth spurt Amazons go through at that age and within a very short amount of time he began to tower over me. My brother stopped being my friend that I played with every day and started to look down on me the way other Amazons at school had. By the time he left for college we were virtually strangers, I got the distinct impression he was embarrassed by me.

When Steve moved out and got his own place my parents somehow managed to convince him to take me to live with him. I don’t know why my parents wanted me out, maybe they were ashamed of me as much as Steve was. They said it was to teach Steve some responsibility like I was a pet or something. I was worried but he actually seemed to open up a bit and become the brother I remembered from being a little girl. That all changed when he met Sandra.

Sandra didn’t like me living with them from the start. As soon as she laid eyes on me I could sense how she had no respect for me, she loathed me and any interruption I made to her life with Steve. Over time I noticed Steve getting colder towards me again and it didn’t take a genius to realise Sandra was influencing his behaviour towards me.

I was glad to leave for college when I did. In the weeks leading up to me leaving I could tell Steve’s resolve was weakening, Sandra thought if I was going to stay there I should be a mixture of a maid and baby, Steve brushed the suggestions aside but I could see he was being worn down. The subject of diapers was brought up repeatedly and my bedsheets were regularly checked for the slightest wet spot.

I hadn’t seen them since spending a few brief weeks back there last summer. I would’ve been quite content to have never seen or heard from them ever again. On my last visit Sandra had been quite explicit in her wishes to turn me into a baby and Steve no longer had my back like he once did.

“We’ll see what happens when she finishes college.” Steve had said cryptically. Hardly a reassurance to me.

I came back to the present and realised I had spent the last several minutes just staring at my cereal with Donna watching me. She looked concerned but was giving me time to think before trying to talk to me again, a fact I was very happy with.

Donna had been really good to me. She had signed the adoption papers that functionally meant I was hers which gave me a lot of protections I wouldn’t otherwise have. There had been nothing stopping her from adopting me and forgetting our deal to do whatever she liked but she was as good as her word. In many setting I got to be a fully independent person, except for when Donna felt we needed to make a show of me being a baby or I had to be reminded how to act properly.

I had a job as an astronomer. After spending ages at college making no real decision about what to major in under the guise of keeping my options open Donna had “convinced” (i.e made) me to narrow things down and helped me settle on astronomy. Everyone saw me as a baby that was “allowed” a job but in reality Donna supported me fully, she gave me lifts to work in whatever outfit I felt was proper and picked me up as well as packing lunches for me.

In my final year of college everyone was surprised to learn that I had signed adoption papers and moved into an Amazon’s room voluntarily after I had been so independently minded for so long. I could only shrug my shoulders and say I’d changed my mind. Donna and I had decided to keep details of everything quiet to all but the two of us and Carole.

“Are you sure we have to go see them?” I finally said with a deep sigh as I looked up at Donna.

“We can’t put it off any longer.” Donna said softly as she reached across the table and covered my small hand with her much larger one, “They want to see you and make sure you’re being taken care of. They’ve threatened legal action if we keep avoiding them.”

“Legal action?” I asked aghast.

“Yeah. They said they’ll dispute the adoption and since you’re his sister things could get messy.” Donna said, “They probably wouldn’t win, but there’s a small chance they might very well find a judge to overturn the adoption and either way I can’t afford a legal battle- or to have anyone looking too closely at your usual underwear.”

I sighed. I knew what this meant.

There were three bedrooms in the house. Donna had the master bedroom which was large and had an Amazon sized bed, a Little like me could easily get lost on the huge mattress. The second bedroom was mine and was a little smaller though it still had ample space for me and all my things. The third bedroom was rarely used except for if I was being unruly or there was company. This room was very different to the other two in that it was decked out more like a nursery than a bedroom. A crib, a changing table, all the toys on the floor; it was a nursery any little girl would kill for.

It was to this rarely used third bedroom that I was reluctantly taken after breakfast. Going out in public meant that I had to completely “suitably” dressed, especially if we were going to meet my brother and his wife. Keeping up appearances meant publically humiliating myself for the benefit of everyone else, it was something that only happened rarely but that was little consolation to me.

“I know you don’t like this.” Donna said pre-emptively as she opened the nursery door. A big white Amazon sized door with a pink sign hanging on it saying “Baby Sophie’s Nursery” that made me pretend to gag, “But this is really important so I need you to be on your best behaviour for me, OK?”

I couldn’t help resent that I was being talked down to, but I nodded my head. Donna reached down and ruffled my hair as she opened the door and led the way in to the nursery. Despite being fully respected as an adult on most days by Donna I knew there was at least a part of the Amazon that was almost instinctively maternal towards me. I guess she would have to have that part of her to agree to this living arrangement.

Walking into the nursery gave me flashbacks of my time as an Egg in the sorority. It would’ve been perfect for a baby girl and I felt somewhat guilty that it was used so rarely. Donna walked over to the closet and opened the door. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the worst.

My eyes were drawn to one end of the closet where I saw the triple threat of objects that kept me in line. A pacifier gag hung from a hook on the door, beneath it in a little slot was a hugely thick cloth diaper designed to force the wearer to crawl. Behind those two things hung a onesie with a padlock hanging from the bottom. It was impossible to take off without the key which the carer would obviously keep away from the Little.

I had only experienced these three items once and it was not long after I first moved in. I was still getting used to this relationship and when Donna told me to go to bed so that I would be well rested for work I had complained. It ended up turning into an argument. When Donna had had enough of my whining she simply carried me up to the nursery, dressed me in those horrid items and put me in the crib. I realised after that experience that Donna was maternal towards me and friendly but she was also in charge and if she told me to do something I had better do it.

It was rare that Donna had to use any kind of force on me though. She usually asked me to do things with that sweet condescension that parents used on their children. As embarrassing as it was I had to admit that it worked and I would be “a good little girl” and do what I was told.

Donna had spent a long time perfecting her technique for keeping me safe. Thick, waddling diapers and full babying whenever in dangerous public environments was of course the ultimate step, but she also made sure I was able to act the part appropriately when it came time for it. Donna was the ultimate decider of my status at home and other non-work activities, and while a lot of the time I got to be a full adult at home, some of the time was also devoted to less pleasant roles.

Whenever Donna decided it was time for a “padding day”, which was at least once every other week or so, I got to experience the joy of frilly plastic around my waist in some form or another. A lot of the time it was just a thin pull up around my waist which I displayed bare-legged as I went through my day with her at home, sometimes with shared childish activities thrown in between our own adult hobbies. Other times called for a thicker pullup and a jaunt to the local convenience store or maybe Donna’s own workplace or to her family member’s house, usually leading me along by the hand. It was quite embarrassing but it paid off to be seen every so often appropriately meek and protected by Donna’s side in these familiar-yet-public enviroments, so that the rest of the time I could wear panties instead.

And on very rare occasions, I would wake up with Donna smiling sympathetically down at me with the regretful but immovable determination that it was time to spend a day in full diapers, so I wouldn’t forget how to look naturally. Donna was always gentle and kind during those days, trying to be as respectful as she could, but at the same time having me do a round of bottle feeding, baby food, high chair, playpen, finger painting, crawling at her feet and squatting on the potty as she crouched on her heels in front of me, before making me have a nap in the crib. She always made sure to have a nice surprise waiting for me for afterwards when she sprung this on me, which helped me get through the time spent leaning over her shoulder getting burped. I shook myself out of my reverie as Donna finished  pulling things out of drawers

“If you could just strip off for me.” Donna called over her shoulder, “We can get this done a lot quicker.”

I blushed crimson but did as I was told. Donna had seen me undressed plenty of times by this point and the last thing I wanted to do was give her a reason to use those punishment items. I covered myself as best I could with my arms whilst Donna pulled out a dress that I had seen before but never worn outside of the house. It was predominantly white with pink frills around the edges and emblazoned on the centre panel were the words “I love Mommy” with a big heart underneath it. I must have visibly cringed because Donna immediately started trying to assuage my fears.

“It’s just for today.” Donna said quickly, “We have to make sure your brother is happy to leave you with me.”

“Why does that mean I have to wear that?” I said as I pointed at the dress as if it was causing me physical pain.

“Everything you’ve told me about Steve and Sandra suggests they were close to babying you themselves.” Donna surmised. She was almost certainly correct, “If they think you’re basically an adult here most of the time, they may try to take you back.”

I was still hesitant. I couldn’t disagree with her logic but I desperately wanted ultimate humiliation in front of my own brother like this. I tried to think of another way to lower the risk of being taken back home by my brother but was drawing a blank. I remained rooted to the spot.

“It is for one day.” Donna continued in a motherly tone, “I’ll buy you ice cream afterwards.”

The offer of ice cream did tempt me. Donna was in charge of the house and everything that came into it, she was quite strict with food and a treat like ice cream was quite rare. It had to have been at least a month since I had that desert. My mouth was already watering, the promise of sweet food breaking down my boundaries.

Seeing that I was reluctantly acquiescing Donna lifted my nude form up and sat me on the padded changing table. I scooted back and laid down already feeling burning embarrassment heating up my face. Donna stood at the foot of the changing table and pulled one of the diapers out- thankfully not the absolute thickest one.

I was so thankful they were used so rarely but on days like this that was scant comfort. I took a deep breath as I heard the plastic padding crinkle, I looked away and tried to remember that this was just to keep up appearances for my brother. As soon as we got home I knew I would be back in my regular clothes, I just had to keep reminding myself of that point.

My legs were unceremoniously lifted into the air so the disposable could be slipped underneath me. I felt the blood rushing to my head for a few seconds while Donna shook an appropriate quantity of baby powder on my upturned bum, before my lower half descended on to the fluffy padding. I didn’t know if I should be grateful that Donna lifted the front of the diaper up and taped it closed quite quickly.

The thickness between my legs rubbed against my thighs as I was placed on the ground. I looked down at the plain diaper and could see how it would force me to waddle. In all the time I had been here with Donna I had probably been in full diapers a few dozen times but the exposure was rare enough that it did nothing to lower my embarrassment and discomfort when it happened.

I scowled as the dress was pulled over my head next. It felt very light and airy, the bottom of the frilly material was forced far away from my body like an old Elizabethan dress. I saw myself in the full-length mirror on the opposite side of the room and felt my humiliation rise to peak levels.

“You know… You’re an adult and I respect that.” Donna said as she appeared behind and above me in the reflection, “But you look so absolutely adorable in that dress.”

“You’re not helping…” I scowled, “Do I really have to wear this? Can’t it be a plainer dress?”

“I don’t want to leave any doubt in your brother’s mind.” Donna replied.

I grumbled but accepted the reasoning. My outfit wasn’t finished though as a pair of small frilly pink socks were pulled over my ankles and a pacifier was clipped on to the front of the dress. I remained stonily silent and just looked forwards to the evening when this would all be over.

“We just need to do one more thing before we leave.” Donna said. She walked over to the ultra-girly make-up desk and patted the pink wooden chair.

I sat down and Donna started fussing with my hair. I closed my eyes as Donna started working away but I quickly knew what she was doing. I could feel my hair being braided and pulled into two pigtails, a couple of bink bows were tied around the bottom of the braids making me look like a young child.

“I just want you to know I’m doing this under duress. Even more so than usual,” I stated flatly as I looked at my full outfit with disgust.

“It’s been noted.” Donna replied with a smile. She patted my head.

We were down and heading out to the car in just a matter of minutes. My shoulders were slumped forwards and my head bowed towards the ground as I waited next to the car. Donna opened the door for me and I took a deep breath before climbing up and into the vehicle. I saw the large pink car seat and slipped into it. This was my usual toddler seat on “padding days” or when going out for a true public diaper display, so it wasn’t a surprise though it was certainly unpleasant.

Donna leaned in and when she was this close to me it really emphasised the size difference. Her hands were huge and they grabbed at the straps around the seat to fasten me in. My legs hung off the end of the raised chair and my feet hung uselessly out in front of me. The straps were tightened and I was pushed further back into the seat, my dress rode up a little and made my diaper even more prominent.

“Is that alright?” Donna asked as she moved away once the final buckle was fastened, “Are you comfortable?”

“No…” I replied flatly.

“I meant the toddler seat…” Donna supressed a smirk badly, “You’re not going to slip out?”

“I don’t think I’m going anywhere.” I said as I put my little fingers under some of the straps and pulled against them. They didn’t budge an inch, as designed.

The door closed and Donna got in the driving seat. I settled in for the drive and could feel the butterflies fluttering in my tummy. I had been so preoccupied with what I was wearing, it was only now that I was in the car that my attention shifted forwards towards the meeting.

My brain ran through every permutation of what could happen. I could only foresee bad outcomes, for the first time I started to think about what might happen if Steve decided he wanted me to go home with him and his wife. The worry must’ve shown on my face because Donna, looking in the rear view mirror asked me if I was alright.

“I think I’m freaking out.” I admitted, “I don’t want to lose what I’ve got.”

“It’s OK, Sweetie.” Donna replied calmly, “Just do as you’re told and everything will be fine. Adoption reversals are quite rare and a pain-in-the-ass to get, even for a pain-in-the-ass like your sister in law.”

I nodded my head and a few minutes later noticed we were turning into the multi-story car park at the mall. As the natural light was replaced by flickering fluorescent tubes I felt my anxiety grow, my legs shook nervously.

We were soon in a parking spot and as the engine turned off I could hear the screeching of tyres on the floor somewhere else in the cavernous car park. Whilst restraining me in the seat took a couple of minutes I was released from it with a single press of a big button (which of course was out of my short reach). I felt the straps loosen and I was able to shrug them off as I awkwardly clambered out. I pushed my dress down as much as I could to cover my diaper.

“Come on.” Donna said as she pulled out what I recognised as a diaper bag, “We’re a little late.”

Donna undid all my hard work trying to hide my diaper by lifting me into her arms and sitting me on her hip. The dress naturally got pushed up slightly and I could feel the air on my upper thighs, I knew my padding was at least a little exposed as I was carried away from the relative safety of the car.

I clung to Donna like a real baby would cling to her mother. I guessed that was exactly what Donna wanted for this meeting. I was carried through to the elevator that took us to the main shopping area. The doors slid open with a ding and the volume was suddenly turned up as hundreds of eager shoppers walked to and fro. I clutched Donna a little tighter as I looked around at all the Amazons and Littles going about their business.

Donna carried me out into the bustling masses. I saw Amazons striding purposefully through the crowds, there were a lot of Amazons with their Littles as well. Some of the Littles were walking next to their Amazons but others were carried or pushed in strollers. There were very few Littles on their own, I remembered being one of them and constantly having to look over my shoulder. This was a very different environment than the little shops around where me and Donna lived.

“Relax.” Donna whispered into my ear.

“Gee thanks, why didn’t I think about that.” I hissed back petulantly.

I could see we were heading towards the food court and, in particular, a café in the corner. My stomach and heart dropped as I saw my brother sitting by the window. He was leaning forwards in his chair and nursing a drink, I could see him talking to someone but a pillar made it impossible to see Sandra.

“Is that you brother?” Donna asked as she saw where I was looking.

Unable to speak I simply nodded my head. I hadn’t seen Steve and Sandra in so long, it felt like a different life was colliding with my current one.

“Wet yourself.” Donna whispered after a few seconds.

“What!?” I was shocked.

“We need to pull out all the stops.” Donna continued, “Just do it.”

I knew Donna was right and that I shouldn’t hold anything back when the chance of being taken back by my brother existed. I swallowed hard and tried to relax my muscles, it wasn’t easy at all and after a few seconds I let out my held breath without any result.

“Put me down.” I said, “It’ll be easier.”

Donna lowered me down and I wobbled slightly as my feet touched the floor. The bulky diaper between my legs crinkled invitingly and I could feel my partially full bladder asking to be released. I closed my eyes and stood completely still again. Finally, after a few seconds of tense silence, my bladder relaxed and the padding between my legs warmed. I could feel my pee cascading into the diaper where it was quickly absorbed.

“Are you doing it?” Donna asked.

I gave the Amazon a pointed look and she took the hint, averting her gaze. Once I was done I got Donna’s attention and she took my hand with a small smile. We started walking towards the café with my heart thumping like a drum in my chest.

If I thought my diaper was thick before it was nothing like now. The padding had swollen up with my warm urine that was pressed against me, my thighs were forced a little further apart and I was acutely aware of my waddle. It didn’t matter how used to waddling Littles the Amazons were it still made me feel embarrassed. I was supposed to be an adult like them!

“At least this is just temporary.” I thought to myself, “At least this is a rare situation for me, playing the part this fully.”

Donna led me into the café and the smell of freshly brewed coffee overtook everything else. I looked straight over to the tables near the window and saw Steve looking straight back at me. I let out a little whine and dipped my eyes to the floor. It was humiliating for me to be seen like this by my brother, to pretend to this was my life all the time when I was still so independently minded.

We walked over straight away and Sandra moved around the table to sit next to her husband. I took the window seat opposite my brother and next to Donna, where a booster seat was already waiting. I could see that Steve was shocked to see me like this though no doubt he had been told that I had been “adopted.”

“You must be Donna.” Sandra smiled and reached out a hand, “It’s nice to finally meet you.”

“Likewise.” Donna replied.

As the two tall women started exchanging pleasantries I looked at the table in front of me. Steve didn’t seem able to recover from the shock.

“Steve and I were very anxious to meet you.” Sandra said, “Weren’t we, Steve? Steve?”

Steve had to be nudged in the side to break him out of his thoughts.

“Huh?” Steve grunted with a start, “Oh, yes. We wanted to make sure Sophie was being treated right.”

“I can assure you I take very good care of my little baby.” Donna smiled.

I cringed internally as I was described in that way. I listened to Donna answering questions about my life and was thankful most of them were lies, especially the detailed wetting, messing and changing routine she laid out in great detail. Naturally, for demonstration Donna made a show of checking my diaper and “discovering” that I was properly wet, holding me up to show off my swollen rear end to Steve and Sandra. As Sandra dangled me with my legs kicking in the air,  I became acutely aware that Donna really could make me a little baby if she wanted too.”

Mercifully that portion came to an end and drinks were brought over and I shouldn’t have been surprised to see a sippy cup of juice placed in front of me. I remained silent and as deferential to the Amazons as possible.

“She certainly has changed a lot.” Steve said eventually, “She used to speak her mind a lot and have ideas above her station.”

Under the table I clenched my fists but did my best to keep my cool. I couldn’t blow this and risk losing what was a comfortable living situation. Donna could clearly sense my tension as she reached a hand under the table and placed it on my hand. It helped to focus me and I calmed down before I did something I might regret.

“Is Donna taking good care of you?” Steve asked me directly, “Do you feel safe with her?”

“Yes…” I practically whispered, “M-Mommy takes good care of me.”

Steve and Sandra both giggled and Donna rubbed my hair like I was a baby being praised for something. It was demeaning but things seemed to be going well.

“Well, I have to admit that when I heard Sophie had been adopted I feared the worst.” Steve said as he leaned back in his chair, “When I came here today it was under the assumption that I was going to have to fight for custody to make sure she was safe.”

I could feel Donna tense up beside me. We were both on tenterhooks as if waiting for a jury to pass judgement on us. I wished my brother would just tell us their plans but he seemed content to make us sweat it out, and I was certainly perspiring now.

“But… it seems like you have a good handle on the situation, Donna.” Steve smiled approvingly, “You have our blessing.”

It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders and all the tension that had built up over the morning flooded out of me. I couldn’t help but smile though not much attention was paid to me as Donna was thanking the other two for understanding. I was just glad my way of life wasn’t going to change and I was already looking forward to getting home to take all this stuff off.

I had to keep playing the part of helpless baby for another half an hour as everyone had a relaxed conversation. I was glad that nobody seemed to expect me to contribute, I was just anxious to get home.

Finally we got up to leave. Before Donna took my hand Steve came over to give me a hug, he held me tight and kept me there for a few seconds. Quite unexpectedly I started to feel emotional, it was like saying goodbye to my brother and everything I had been before the ill-fated vacation. I knew Steve and Sandra would likely visit from time to time but this still felt like a momentous event. As I separated from my brother I had tears in my eyes which only increased my infantile look. Donna picked me up and we walked away, with her promising that I’d definitely earned a nice break from “padding days” for a while. Just as good, true to her word we got ice cream on the way home, which she let me enjoy in the my-size T-shirt, jeans panties she’d sneakily brought along in her diaper bag.

• Like 7

Interesting ending but if it works then it works and it's good.

But I have to ask who was Donna? Was that the nice Amazon from the beginning? Wasn't her name something else? I can't think of it right now.