LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All, New At This...

I recently met a male DL, and he has been teaching me about everything he enjoys. It brought up some memories of when I was younger, in high school, when I used to buy pacifiers, bottles, and make diapers out of towels. He taught me how to change him and has been very sweet and kind. I have told him I would like to be diapered. I just am not sure about all of this. Not sure how others will react, or if I would even want to let others know. Does this sound similar to anyone here?

• 3 months later...

I recently met a male DL, and he has been teaching me about everything he enjoys. It brought up some memories of when I was younger, in high school, when I used to buy pacifiers, bottles, and make diapers out of towels. He taught me how to change him and has been very sweet and kind. I have told him I would like to be diapered. I just am not sure about all of this. Not sure how others will react, or if I would even want to let others know. Does this sound similar to anyone here?

I'd say it sounds familiar to all of us here, a diaper fetish is a little out the normal everyday walk of life but your lucky because you have already found a partner to share it with. most people like us have a tough time sharing this with a loved one due to the absurdity of it all. Welcome to the site and browse the forums and join the chat, with a little time you'll discover this whole diaper fetish online. Explore anything that seems like fun, with a wet diaper between your legs nothing seems taboo anymore :)

Brudda Voodu