LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 2/13/2022 at 7:46 AM, 1505_madmax said:

I really love how much Luna is fighting it!! Although sadly its all in her mind. Loved the chapter as always!

Thank you for your response! And yes, Lulu will stop at nothing until she's free... even at the price of her sanity. I should be updating soon!

On 2/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, Cya said:

Yeah, I'm starting to see how Lulu ended up being lobotomized at the end of Willa's story. It's been a very dark amd enjoyable journey so far.

Thank you for your response! Yes, she just won't give up even if that gets her in more trouble. Sometime's she can be a little too stubborn. I should update again soon! 

NOT A NEW CHAPTER!

Hi All! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. I just thought I'd let you all know that I've created a tumblr: https://livelovediapers24.tumblr.com/. Shorter stories/captions will be posted there and any images/art other people would bring would be great. Content should be up soon so it'd be great if you'd all give a follow! Thank you! 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 9: 

Luna wasn’t sure what had changed but for the first time, she was allowed out of the cage for something other than a diaper change, bath, or doctor’s appointment. She’d be lying if she said she wasn’t a bit relieved but a cloud of suspicion still hovered above. 

She was placed in a large new room full of toys. It was obviously some sort of playroom and perhaps, her plan was working. She’d been docile (well as much as she could be) but didn’t overdo it. She stopped fighting back against the diaper changes, glaring at the employees. Suckled on the adult-sized pacifier. No trouble meant no reaction. It meant more freedom, which was what she had been given.

She was put in this type of seat, that hung from the ceiling. Her legs were put through the holes and her toes just reached the ground. It didn’t take long for her to realize this was some sort of bouncer. 

Luna remembered seeing it once at an amusement park. When the people jumped, it slung them high into the sky. She remembered how they used to jump and jump and jump. Higher and higher, almost as if they were flying. Envy was the only thing she felt. Most little girls dreamed to be a princess. Luna wished to be a bird so she could soar across the open sky. No one could catch her. 

Now look where she had ended up. 

As her feet pressed against the foam floor, she bounced up. Not terribly high, but enough she could fully stretch her legs. They were sore and cramped but she continued to jump. The only way past the pain was to work through it and she’d need her stamina if she were to walk out of this place. 

“Does someone like her bouncer?” the young nurse exclaimed sitting down in front of her. 

Luna now knew never to trust the smile on her face. She grunted in response, feeling it best to give her some type of acknowledgment. 

“I think It’s time to play a little game. Does Lulu like the sound of that?” 

Could she say no? 

Nurse Lizzie didn’t wait for a response. She covered her face with her hands and slowly said, “I spy with my little eyes, something cute!” 

A hand shot out and Luna jerked back. Fingers tickled her armpits and desperate, painful giggles bubbled up from her chest. She could just imagine the headlines… Luna MacNamara tickled to death. 

“Nurse Lizzie also spies with her little eyes, something chubby!” 

The heat rushed to her cheeks, heaving as her grubby hands squeezed the fat that had formed in her abdomen. Luna had always been a skinny girl, keeping careful watch over her weight. Now, look at her… 

If the young girl wasn’t sure of its purpose before, she knew now as a pressure formed in her bladder, aching to gush out. 

No. Her jaw clenched. The woman continued to massage her stomach, not stopping until her bladder finally released. Luna sobbed miserably as the fabric sagged between her thighs and a pungent smell filled her nostrils. Yes, she’d pissed herself plenty of times now but it never got less embarrassing. 

“Oh, did Lulu make a tinkle for Nursie?” the woman beamed. “No need for tears, little one. It’s normal for babies like you to go peepee. I bet you feel much better now. Little girls like you need to wear protection or else you’d be a mess!”

No no no! A screech rose from her throat. She was not a little baby! She wasn’t- 

“Perhaps it’s sleepy time now… you’ve had a very eventful day.” 

ooOoo

She’d cried herself to sleep, frustrated with her inability to remain calm. The diaper crinkled and squished against her skin with every movement. Was it possible she was wetter? 

Great. Now she was pissing herself in her sleep. 

Her eyes wandered around the room in a blur, stopping on the hazy figure outside the bars. Her black hair was tied back into a low bun, extenuating her round full face. She hummed to herself. 

The Cleaning Lady. Luna didn’t know what her actual name was and didn’t care to know. More or less she was just a pawn in her game and would use her as fit. 

Perhaps it was frustration that consumed her chaotic mind but Luna didn’t care to find out. She was done being their toy. Waiting was no longer an option because she knew things would only get more fucked up. Her continence was already halfway gone and her body morphed.

Pretend her mind hissed. 

“Bah!” she exclaimed, mouth slack. 

The woman stopped what she was doing, looking up. 

Her eyes wandered aimlessly, legs kicking in jerked movements. She was giving the woman just what she was supposed to be. 

C’mon. Just walk over- bingo. 

From the corner of her eye, she watched as the woman placed down the mop in the bucket, making her way over. Slobber flung from her mouth as she continued to babble nonsense and wiggle around in the cage. 

Luna attempted to smile, unsure her lips actually turned up. The numbness had yet to fade leaving her no control of her facial expressions and voice. 

“Oh, you're such a big baby!” 

Yeah no shit.

The woman cooed, now standing over the cage which left her trapped. 

Slobber ran down her chin, nonsense noises spewing from her mouth as the woman began to laugh joyously. 

“You’re a very talkative girl! Ohhh, yes. What’d give to have a little like you.” as her voice quieted, her accent became thicker. Was it Spanish? Portuguese? 

“Mi Amor.” her voice was just a whisper. “Perhaps you need a little cuddle time with Miss Linda.” 

“Ma-me.” 

“Yes, yes. Call me Mami, baby girl.”

The woman took that as confirmation. 

This was too easy. 

Apparently, everyone here had superhuman strength because it was far too easy to lift her up. She carried her bridal style, one arm rested under her legs and the other on her back and hand rested on her bum. She would’ve complained that her face was smushed against her large breasts but for once her plan was semi-working. 

She yanked at the white keycard dangling around her neck clumsily. 

Babies liked to play with random objects. There was nothing abnormal about this.

Luna yanked harder, her eyes wandering around the room. The rubber bulb bounced between her lips. 

“Oh baby,” the woman laughed. “That’s not a toy, sweetie. That’s Mami's keycard. No need to play with that silly thing.” 

No. there was a huge need. The woman went to move it away and panicking, luna did the only thing she could think to do. A piercing cry broke from her throat, crocodile tears formed in her eyes. 

“Okay, okay, mi amore.” the woman attempted to calm her by the soft pats on her bum. “You can keep playing, that’s alright sweetheart.” she left the keycard in her hands, the tears subsiding immediately. 

It didn’t take much to fool the woman as she hummed a simple tune beneath her breath, floating around the room. 

“My baby girl at home likes to act like she’s a big girl. She makes up silly stories about how she was once a prince. Now she’s my little princess but not very well behaved- not like you. Perhaps, I should adopt you. Lulu is your name, hmm? You remind me of a Lolita- yes, my little Lolita. That shall now be your name.”

What drug was this woman on? Perhaps she had misread how easy this task would be. However, any plan she had was quickly dashed as Miss Linda’s head lifted quickly, looking towards the door. 

Shit. Someone was coming. 

“Next time, Lolita,” she whispered in her ear, rushing back towards the cage. 

Next time. 

Did Luna feel better about her situation? 

No. 

Was there hope she’d eventually escape?

Yes. 

Did she think Miss Linda the cleaning lady was batshit crazy? 

Absolutely

Maybe this wouldn’t be as easy as planned. 

ooOoo

While Luna could not tell the time, she was aware enough to realize that Nurse Ratched was late. She waited for the sound of the sliding doors and clicking of heels on the tiled ground but they never sounded. 

It could have been an hour. Maybe two. But the diaper was full and swollen between her thighs in a disgusting mash of piss and feces. She could handle maybe five minutes of laying in this mess but it had been probably close to five hours now she predicted.  Ever so slowly the waste crept up her back and Luna wasn’t dumb. They were punishing her for something, she just didn’t know what. 

That probably pissed her off the most. If they were going to humiliate her, make it quick and be done with it. She could handle her ass being beaten. That was nothing compared to what she would do to them someday. 

A cry was heard. 

Luna knew there was another girl in the room… Willow, did they call her? Or Wilma or something like that. Frankly, she didn’t care to learn her name because she was just another thorn in her side. 

The girl had some strange hold over the nurses that she would never be able to understand. When the girl did something wrong, it was more a scolding she received. When Luna did something wrong, it was straight-up world war three. 

The favoritism was apparent and not that she cared. It just wasn’t very pleasant laying in her own filth. 

Take for example- five, four, three, two, one… 

Click. Click. Click.

“Oh, baby… someone’s a stinky girl! Let’s get you changed.” the woman cooed, her voice echoing throughout the room. 

The young girl watched as the older nurse walked by, girl in her arms, ignoring her pressing glare. 

She wasn’t the only stinky girl. 

Luna promised that she would not lower herself to begging for a change. 

You promised yourself, Luna. 

A grumble sounded through her stomach and heat rose to her cheeks. 

“Uh oh!” she could hear the woman gasp. “I think someone else is in need of a little change!” 

Yes, yes, please! Her mind screamed in protest to the turmoil that also consumed her body. 

“We’ll get to her later, don’t worry Willa. With Nurse Lizzie busy, I can only do so much at once.” 

Later? 

Her fingers, free from mitts, tightened into fists. 

Remain calm, Luna… remain calm.

“Lulu is such a naughty girl. They can’t all be like you, such a sweet little angel.” 

Blood rushed through her ears, heart pumping in her chest. Voices turned to muffled sounds as her breathing came out in gasps. 

“You’re being so good, sweetie. I think Lulu can wait till tomorrow.” 

Rarely did she break down but desperate times called for desperate measures. 

Fuck dignity. 

If they wanted a baby, a baby was what they would get. 

ooOoo

AN: 

Hey everyone! I apologize it has been so long!! I’ve been so busy with school work and some friends came to visit so I’ve spent all my time with them! As you can see, Luna is kinda going crazy and remaining calm is not easy for her. Stay tuned for what will happen next. 

I really appreciate everyone reading and reviewing, I really love when you do! I should update again soon! 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

She's fat, she can barely crawl and she's got the arm strenght of a newborn baby at best. What can go wrong? LOL

Seriously, all joking aside, I love how you're writing this story and it makes sense that Willa was completely oblivious to Lulu since she was already fully programmed by this point in Lulu's plan. I'd assume she slept through the escape attempt originally in her story since she sleeps for at least 16 to 18 hours a day. You're definitely doing a great job with this story!

Chapter 10: 

Throat raw and eyes puffy, swimming with tears, Luna was starting to realize that throwing a tantrum was going to get her nowhere. Her diaper was filled to the brim, nearly at the point of leaking out and her stomach rumbled from a long hunger. 

She was not used to being ignored. Perhaps one could call her needy but no one had the right to judge her. No. That would piss her off even more. 

Her plan to act submissive had perhaps worked too well because now they wouldn’t even change her freakin diaper. Though that is what they wanted, wasn’t it? For her to shit and piss herself until left empty. And at this point she would at the rate they drugged her. 

How many hours passed, she didn’t know but it was long enough for Nurse Astrid to come for the Wilson girl's morning routine twice but the cleaning lady never arrived. Everything she thought she knew had changed and if Luna struggled with anything… it was things not going her way. 

She tried to roll over onto her stomach but her body felt like dead weight, unable to move a muscle. 

A rancid smell hit her nose, liquid leaked up her backside. 

Oh God. 

“Haaaaah!” Another attempt for help was made. Her frozen vocal cords could not form the words so she opted for gibberish, hoping they’d get the message. 

“Puhhhh.” 

No response. 

Unexpectedly. a tear leaked from the corner of her eye, the exhaustion becoming too much to bear. She couldn’t stay trapped. She just couldn’t any longer. Never had she been a claustrophobic person but the walls seemed to close in around her leaving her breathless. 

Perhaps this was how she was going to die. Suffocation. And no one would ever find her body.

ooOoo

They watched her on the monitor, thrashing about in the crib. Her lower body was useless so her arms swung around and tugged at the ends of her shortened hair. 

“Her paci fell out. She’s going to wake Willa up with her temper tantrum.” Nurse Lizzie muttered from the older woman’s office, both observing the girl on the monitor. “How much longer shall we stay away?”

Lizzie wouldn’t describe herself as concerned but was aware there were rules in place. She did not want to get in trouble for breaking them.

Nurse Astrid couldn’t have seemed more indifferent, watching her struggle with a cruel glint in her dark eyes. “Give it another day or so. We can move Willa to private living quarters if her behavior becomes too much of a problem.”

Astrid waved it off as if it were no big deal deal, starving and depriving the girl of care. But who was she to speak out? They'd seen how Lulu had cozied up with the cleaning lady (who’d been promptly let go). Her adult mind was still very much present and functioning despite the abnormally good behavior presented. It was all a ruse and who was to say she wouldn’t try to escape again. 

Willa was the good child. She was the one who deserved all the care and love. It’s not to say that Lulu didn’t but until she learned her place, she would have a very difficult time. 

“Willa’s due for a feeding.” announced the woman, patting her heavy breasts. “Perhaps use this time to fill out some paper work. Take your mind off the little demon.” 

Her eyes sparkled, lips quirking up. 

What a fitting name… 

ooOoo

“Aghhhh!” she moaned in pain, blinking back the tears. Her stomach rumbled with a hunger she had never felt before, desperate for anything at this point. 

She’d fallen asleep once again only to wake up to the pitch black room. There had been times when she’d gone without food for short periods of time but she was absolutely ravenous this time around.  Perhaps it was the constant stream of diarrhea and pissing her pants just about every other hour. She was loosing more liquids than she was taking in and it was really messing with her system. 

Maybe she was desperate for attention because all she wanted at the moment was one of the damn women to return. She’d take a fucking a bottle for Christ's sake! It was either that or starving to death (ok, maybe she was being a bit dramatic.You get the point). 

Yanking at her hair, she relished in the temporary pain. She knew it was gruesome but anything to distract herself from the hunger in her belly, she would take. So she continued to pull and yank and grit her teeth together, clumps falling from her head. 

Blinded by the tears, Luna didn't know how long she sobbed before exhaustion took over her body, but now, the lights had flickered on, signaling the start of a new day. 

“My my my, what do we have here?” 

It was Nurse Ratched. Her gaze was as cold as ever before. Ok. She took back everything she’d said before. Death was easy. Life fucking sucked. 

“Oh, baby,” she reached down into the cage, patting her sore head. Her fingers were stained with a red sticky substance. It looked like a murder scene. 

“Can you ask Nursie for help? I’m sure you’re a hungry girl.” she cooed with a smile on her face, without a hint of remorse. 

Blinded by tears, Luna imagined a knife. A sharp pointy one that disappeared deep into her body, taking the life she’d stolen from herself. Perhaps she was a sick person but it was the only joy it brought her. 

“I’ve got a yummy baba waiting for a certain little girl,” her brow rose. “Is someone a hungry girl? Does Lulu want some yumyums?” 

A metallic taste entered her mouth as she bit down on her tongue, jaw clenched shut. The desperate girl from the day before was gone. Never was she to show weakness or else she would be eaten alive. 

The woman waited for a response, smiling even wider when one wasn’t received. “Lulu knows how to ask Nursie for her baba when she wants to stop being a naughty girl.” 

It was as painful watching her walk away as it was to submit. There never would be a compromise, she was sure of that. 

ooOoo

How hard could it be to roll over? 

Extremely hard, apparently. 

Luna all but growled, trying to turn her body to a more comfortable position. The diaper had all but ballooned out to her knees. Her thighs couldn't close let alone touch and the unbearable stench of her own feces caused her eyes to water and was left in the constant state of being about to gag. 

Perhaps she should’ve just given in. Luna didn’t know much about diaper rashes but was sure she had one by now. How many days had it been now. Two? Three? 

What was also troubling was that the cleaning lady never returned. Maybe they had caught onto her plan and that’s why she was being punished. Whatever had happened to the woman, she couldn’t bring herself to care because it was every man for themself. 

Or woman in her case. 

Trying again, the girl heaved. Twisting and turning as much as she could, it was like running a mile she wasn't prepared for. Luna knew it would be a long recovery, not simple and easy like she had hoped for.

While she wanted to blame the workers for her current predicament, her mind couldn’t help but wander back Mary. The girl was ruthless, cruel, and a master manipulator. Luna had no doubt in her mind that she knew exactly what she was doing, sending her to meet that guy. And she’d been naive, tricked by her crocodile tears. 

But right now she had to figure out how the fuck she was going to turn over. The walls were made of plastic so there were no bars she could grab onto and her waist and legs were all but dead weight. 

It was going to be a long day.

ooOoo

“It’s hard to watch them go through this, I know.” commented her boss with a pleased smile. “Sometimes we have to just let them fight and cry it out into exhaustion. You’re doing very good Lizzie, I had my reservations in the beginning. I wasn’t sure that you’d be up for the task.” 

Hearing validation from your boss would make any person happy and the young woman couldn’t ignore the swell of pride in her chest. But she still felt guilty about how much she worried. The girl was digging herself into an early grave at the right she was messing herself up. 

Clumps of hair were torn from her head and bloody scars covered her skin. Lulu wasn’t even aware she was scratching herself in her sleep. 

“Thank you ma’am.” she paused and then asked, “how much longer should this go on though? Look at how she’s mutilated herself.” 

“You are the nurse assigned to her case. The past few days, you’ve learned a lot in your education. What do you suggest we do?” 

Lizzie froze, unsure how to respond. Never before had she been given leadership like this. It was an exhilarating feeling. 

The nurse suggested slowly, “well, we’ve already given her two chances to submit and she’s yet to do so. Nobody’s going to want to adopt her if she continues to harm herself. Perhaps it’s best to remove her hair permanently.” 

“What else?” the woman now seemed intrigued. 

“Cut back her nails if not remove them completely.” 

“And?” 

“Place her in a swaddle. Studies have shown it helps calm even the most wild, giving them a sense of protection.” 

“I could not have said it better myself.” nodded the older nurse. “Call up Dr. Reilly and set up an appointment for tomorrow morning. Maybe that'll jerk little Lulu into reality.”

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing I really appreciate it. I love getting reviews, it motives me to write more, so PLEASE DO if you haven’t already. 

Apologies for this chapter being a bit shorter. I’m traveling home in a few days and won’t have much time to write. I am though, writing short stories on my free time a lot and posting them to my tumbler at: livelovediapers24! So check out that if you want to read some other stuff in the mean time!

• Like 2

The pacing is brilliant and the steady implementation of procedures is excellent. I'm a bit surprised that they realized that they caught the janitor on film with Lulu. It doesn't surprise me that they film everything but it did catch me off guard that they're always watching the monitors. Nicely done. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11: 

It was no surprise, seeing Astrid Reichner back in the clinic, accompanied by her little shadow- a mop of blonde hair and eyes searching for acceptance. 

Doctor Reilly had been in the job of Little Medicine and Surgery for a long time and knew a Little when she saw one. Caregivers were sharks- loving and nurturing to an almost unhealthy point where anything or anyone who posed a threat towards their Little's did not fare well. 

It was only a matter of time until young Nurse Lizzie met the same fate. 

“I see someone has been a naughty girl.” Reichner drolled, nodding toward the newest patient. 

“Yes,” Doctor Reilly hummed in agreement, finish the last touches of the bondage. 

Covered in black latex, head to toe, the girl was in for a rough awakening. It was the extreme version of the isolation method, recommended to only be performed by professionals. Taken by the restrictive hood was her sight, sound, smell, ability to feel. Implanted in her ears were hypnotist tapes, set to never end. Her limbs were forced out into straight positions, secured down to the hospital bed. Doctor Reilly finished, snaking the long tube down her nostril through a little hole in the latex. This tube would be her food supply for the next months, pumping her stomach full of mash and laxatives. The full body bondage was the last step before lobotomies but rarely did those occur. Sensory depravation was a powerful tool. 

The doctor did not enjoy torturing these girls but it was a necessary action. If only the girls could understand the favor they were doing them and submit peacefully… but that never seemed to be the case. 

“How can I help you, Dr. Reichner?” she asked. 

To say it was a struggle to keep a neutral tone was an understatement. The woman annoyed her to no end with her uppity superior attitude. While the clinic wasn’t busy, it was still two more people than she wanted to deal with causing a disturbance to the environment. 

“I just wanted to confirm the procedure for tomorrow? You never did respond to the request. Babygirl Lulu continues to act out. We’ve got to curb her behavior before it gets any worse. You know how her parents were.” 

How could she forget the father… Stephen MacNamara… now rightfully adopted and sissified into little Miss Sally Sue. That was a fun transformation. She couldn’t deny marveling at his hairless smooth skin and caged pee-pee, shriveled up and deformed. It wouldn’t do for a little sissy to have such nasty feelings. One little snip was all it took for his entire manhood to be completely decimated. 

But Lulu was not her father. That was an important distinction to remember. 

“We’re trying to set an example,” her voice hardened. “You’re not having savory opinions towards these rebellious outlaws, are you Doctor Reilly? It would be so unfortunate if the wrong people were to find out.” 

Frozen, mainly due to fear, she wracked her brain the appropriate response. The power Astrid Reichner had was not to be trifled with. Only a fool would do so. 

“You know I’ve got no such feelings.” she regained her composure, shoulders squared and head raised. “As a medical professional, you’ve got to weigh all the pros and cons of all procedures. I believe that it’s in our best interest to hold off on this certain one. Lulu is still recovering from her last one. The last thing we want is for her to go into shock form all the changes. Then we’ll have no Little. Is that what you want, Nurse Reichner? I am the head doctor, you’d do well to heed my advice.” 

It was a gamble, going against the woman but everything she said rang true and she was not a dumb woman. 

The silence spoke volumes.

“Fine. We’ll wait.” the woman spat reluctantly. “Don’t think this is over though. We will be back.” 

As soon as she’d disappeared, Dr. Humphrey appeared from behind the curtain. “Reichner again?” he grumbled. “What did she want this time?” 

“Same old same old.” she rolled her eyes. “The woman’s going to drive me into an early grave. Honest to God, these children are going to be dead before they even have a chance to live!”

Frustration coated her voice, feeling as if they were the only ones who could see any reason.  All the good they were attempting to do was being overtaken by the woman’s arrogance and impatience. She pressed the button on the wall, calling for the nurse to take her patient away to the isolation chamber. 

“Doesn’t help that Jenkins and Reichner are all buddy buddy. We could actually do something about her.” sighed Humphrey.

Beside him was a teary-eyed girl clad in only a very full diaper. 

“Shots?” Reilly dumped her gloves in the bin, making her way over. 

“Incontinence.” 

The words went right over the girl’s head, too preoccupied with the pain of the needle rather than the purpose. 

“It’s just gonna be a little pinch, sweetie and then you get a pretty princess band aide! You like princesses, don’t you?” her voice rose in pitch, distracting her from the sanitary wipe on her thigh. 

The overgrown toddler sniffled, an overflow of tears tumbling down her cheeks. The paci moved between her lips eagerly as if it were her lifeline. 

“We should be nurturing these Littles,” the asian doctor muttered. “Trying to scare them into obedience only takes it longer to regress. There are rules in place for a reason.” 

Of course, there were the necessary measures to take when all else failed but until then, shouldn’t they try everything else in their power?

“Yes, not like down south. That’s where the newest girl came from right?”

The Dew Hill community.  It was one of the newer establishments, conveniently located far within the Carolina mountains away from prying eyes. She’d conversed over the phone with Dr. Slinsky briefly after he’d sent over her medical records.

To be honest, the man was as ancient as the Egyptian pyramids and views certainly reflected it. If not for the lack of laws in South Carolina regarding Little protection, the man would've been fired here long ago. 

His dismissive treatment of Littles as mere objects for humiliation rather than living, breathing human beings was concerning to say the least. Going back years, there was a history of ignorance towards Littles and their medical problems and needs, often being dismissed as a crabby children. Caregivers for the most part were allowed to get away with whatever as Littles were rarely believed. It only started to change over the past decade but doctors like Slinsky were a threat to the whole community and needed to be dealt with. 

“South Carolina. Slinksy.” 

A low whistle sounded throughout the room. Any person with a heart knew what a shitty place the south was for any Little.

“He mentioned several others that were picked up by their sister community. Caught outside a grocery store.” 

“Are they being transferred here?”

“Already were.” 

While the boy was sent to Oregon, the two girls were processed in the toddler ward and were now on their happy ways to becoming the happiest, obedient, pull-up wearing girls. 

“We should be expecting more arrivals soon. Slinsky said there were a few more they working on catching.” 

Sighing, Humphrey shook his head. “I pity any Little there.” 

Didn't they all… 

ooOoo

She imagined herself a bird, drifting through the air, anywhere the wind would guide her. There were no missing family members or secret fucked up organizations to worry about. She could be free. Free as a bird. However as soon as the thoughts came into her head, they were gone. 

Was this how it felt to die? Everyone said childbirth was the most pain a woman could go through but obviously they had never felt the pangs of starvation.

Ok maybe it wasn’t starvation but it was still cruel and inhumane to treat any person like this. Would a newborn or toddler be denied food or diaper change? No of course not! That was cause for a CPS visit. 

Her stomach continued to ache and there was no longer any hatred felt. Just pure resentment. Luna knew it could all be over with just a few words but her hunger strike continued and at some point they’d have to give in and then she would win. The alternative being she she starved to death and that would not look very good for them.  

Her eyes prickled, blinking away the growing tears. Crying was a weakness she couldn’t show. It would mean they had won and Luna was a competitive person and did not like to lose. The delusions only made her more sane, and yes, she was aware of how crazy she sounded. 

Today it was a bird. 

Yesterday it was a fish. While a fish couldn’t fly, they could swim, something Luna could not do. She liked to imagine herself in scenarios that she would never find herself in. Swimming was not the most important thing growing up so she simply never learned. 

It was better than dealing with a dreadful bleak reality so she imagined a colorful unbelievable world of swimming fish. A bird. A dog. While she could name other animals, the list would be too long.

ooOoo

A/N: PLEASE READ!!

First off, I’d also just like to touch upon the recent tragedies in Buffalo, New York and Uvalde, Texas. I’m sure we’ve all heard of it by now and are absolutely devastated. Being a poc and a student, I resonate strongly with with the victims and am tired of nothing being done to prevent these tragedies. No matter what your political view is or beliefs are, I think we can all agree that something needs to be done to address gun violence and racism/discrimination within America. 

Several organizations I support are: Everytown for Gun Safety, Sandy Hook Promise, and March For Our Lives!

They’re a group of citizens working to end gun violence and make our communities and schools a safe place as we’ve seen the tragedy guns can bring. I highly urge you to check them out and if not donate at least share in anyway you can!! 

ooOoo Now onto this chapter ooOoo

I apologize it’s been so long since i’ve updated! I was home for a bit and then I went back to school to take my finals and now I’m home again. I wanted to post a little something here because it’s been so long. I promise next chapter will be longer!

Also, anyone notice any older characters brought up? We haven’t heard from Mary and Tina in a while and next chapter will go back to them! 

I really do love getting reviews and if you haven’t please do comment! I love to see what you all have to say. I will take constructive criticism but any hateful words or accusations I will not accept. 

I do hope to update soon so please be patient!

• Like 1

Just posting to say what an awesome job you do with your stories. I love the defiance by your protagonists and sadism of the tormentors. I really struggle to read forced babification stories where the main characters go from "wtf are you doing to me you freak" to "pwease can I hawve a change Mommy?" overnight, so your steady breakdown of the individuals will is great to read. Keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...

Chapter 12: 

Three Weeks Before

It was a deadly silence. The kind of silence that sent a chill to one's bones in the dead of night. It was the kind of silence that a had person questioning every creek in the house. It was kind of silence that left Mary knowing she’d fucked up big time.

Sue was a patient and understanding person. Rarely was her voice raised and little raddled her. There had been plenty of opportunities for Sue to go off on Mary but she had not. 

This was why she was terrified.

“I’m sorry.”

The woman’s lips pursed, hands on her hips. “You’re sorry?”

Perhaps that was the wrong thing to say. The young woman cowered back on the couch, hands squeezed together. Was it hot in here? Heat rose to her cheeks as the woman’s dark glare bore into her soul. 

“You knowingly sent Charlie into danger and she has now been taken. Are you serious, Mary?”

“I thought Ryleigh was sincere-” 

“Like hell you did!” 

Jack stood in the back with the grimmest expression she’d ever seen. Had everyone turned on her? 

“You’ve had it out for the girl since she arrived. How can we believe anything you say? It’s been three days Mary. If you were actually sorry, you would’ve come clean in the beginning about what happened.” 

A pain ached in her chest, tears brimming in her eyes. She was only trying to protect her sister. 

“You’d do anything to protect your family, wouldn’t you?” her teeth grit together, glaring at the ground. “Eliminate any threat? All I need is to protect Tina. She’s all I have in my life-” 

“You sold her like an animal!” Jack lashed out from across the room. “I saw your phone. The texts between the two of you! Your ex-boyfriend didn’t happen to be in Charleston by chance. He was on our trail and they already took the others so you gave him Charlie to protect yourself. When were you going to give us up? Hmm?” 

Shallow breaths escaped her lips. She could do nothing to excuse her actions. She hadn’t even thought to delete the texts. How long had he known?

“It’s not like that... ” the words were numb on her tongue. 

Sue stared at her like she had seen a ghost, her face shrouded in disappointment. In the beginning, when they first arrived, Sue was like an angel sent from Heaven. Nobody had ever shown them that much kindness. Mary had never felt so loved. 

“Protect your sister. Protect the innocent. Protect those you care for, no matter what.” Those were the first words Sue spoke to her. 

Never had they been more true. Protecting Tina was her first priority over everything else even if that meant a small sacrifice. 

With her chin raised, she stated, “you told me to protect Tina. The very first day you told me never to let my guard down and protect my sister with everything within me. I did exactly that.” 

Jack snorted. His hand formed into a fist, yanking at the ends of his hair. 

“I also told you to protect the innocent,” the woman sighed. “We are all victims of the same group. Who is to say Tina is more deserving than Charlie? Because of your paranoia and trust issues, you’ve sent an innocent girl into a whole bout of suffering- “

“Sue, please understand-” 

“No.” her voice was thick. “This is not the first incident. I’ve given you several chances but this is the final straw. This house is supposed to be a safe place but you’ve ruined that for everyone-” 

“Tina-” 

“None of this is Tina’s fault. We all love her, you know that. You are the one that has caused this. Like anyone else, now you have to face the consequences for your actions. I want the both of you gone before sundown.” 

ooOoo

Hungry. 

Angry. 

Hangry. 

If that wasn’t a real word it should be. It was exactly how she felt. 

Tina sobbed, her skin red from the heat and trauma of leaving Floppy behind. She couldn’t go anywhere without the damn rabbit but Mary couldn’t find it and they had to leave before it was completely dark.

Mary felt justified in her emotions and while she understood Sue’s decision, she was definitely not happy. 

The least they could’ve gotten was a ride. But they’d been walking for two hours (Tina carried) and the closest town was still another hour away and the sun was due to set in ten minutes. 

“FWOPPYYYY!” The girl sat on the ground, fists pounding the dirt. 

Any ability to reason with her sister was out the window. Parents let their kids cry out their problems all the time. In hindsight, Tina was the same. She’d eventually settle and fall asleep and then they could continue. 

She tossed their bag on the ground, sitting beside the younger girl. Pinching the bridge her nose, she breathed 

In… Out… In… Out. 

Relax Mary. Don’t freak. Think of Tina. Think of- 

“Cawr!”

What? Her head shot up as a little red buggy came to a stop. A woman rolled down the window, blonde hair piled on top her head with a wicked tan. 

“Need help ladies?” 

Mary grabbed Tina’s hand, pulling her close. The concept of stranger danger had never not been more relevant. 

Their survival was dependent on not being seen. How do you think they’d lived for so long? Mary had to be weary of anyone’s advances. Just like she’d been with Charlie. But now look where they’d ended up. 

“It’s gonna get dark soon and that’s when the critters come out. Trust me, you don’t wanna be out here.” the woman shook her head, blue eyes sliding over, pausing quickly on Tina.

“Thank you but we’re all set.” her body slid in front of her sister just slightly. “We’re headed into town. We’re meeting someone.”

“You’re a long way away,” the woman sighed, shaking her head. “Too many people get hurt on these roads. Take it from another car or critter. It’s really no bother, giving you a lift to wherever you need. I wouldn’t want to be out here after dark.”

Her voice dripped with pity which only pissed her off further. She knew what she must be thinking: Tina didn’t exactly blend in with the crowd. 

“What do you want in return?” Mary couldn’t help but ask. No one was this selfless. Mary knew that for a fact. 

The woman shrugged. “Peace of mind? Make sure you're safe? Hop in the back, it’s about a ten minute drive.” 

Her sister whined, her hot face pressed into her shoulder.

It was for Tina’s sake, Mary had to remind herself.  How much longer could they continue? So against her better judgement, they got in the car. 

There was no way they could’ve made it another hour. Her arms were tired and Tina’s reluctance to walk would further delay them.

They sat in the back, drinking the icy bottles of water offered, cooling down. The woman was  a talker which was good because she didn’t get a chance to question their limited baggage or Tina’s very visible diaper. Wearing a flowing sundress, it did nothing to hide the thick bulge of padding. 

Tina sagged into the cool leather seats, distractedly gazing out the window, eyes wide as they emerged from the country, passing homes with white picket fences and perfectly mowed lawns. Mary had to remember, it had been years since Tina had been out in public. Even before, growing up, they were never truly free. It was a warped sense of freedom. A false sense of security.

Still guarded, Mary relaxed a smidge, her shoulders dropping as the town came into sight. 

The woman- Esther- had stuck to her word. The town was small, less than a thousand people. No one would think to look here, it was the last place on earth. Even with Ryleigh close, hopefully he’d stick to the deal. He had to. He promised.  

For now. 

They pulled into the parking lot of the Silver Spring Motel, a small building with faded yellow paint and stained white welcome mat.

They were in the center of town. The pharmacy was just across the street, a small general store and the supermarket. 

Not much else. 

“My sister’s on the spectrum ya know,” Esther said suddenly, glancing back. “I know how difficult it can be to take care of her.” 

Mary nodded. Let her believe what she wants. If she didn’t think she was crazy before, the truth would definitely change her mind. 

“I know ya said yer meeting someone but Vivi’s awful kind,” she nodded at the motel. “Tell her Esther sent all y’all and ya’ll be taken care of.” 

ooOoo

AN: 

Hello everybody! Apologies I’ve not posted in ages, I’ve just been so busy this summer! Also, I know this chapter is short but I wanted to post something after nothing for so long. I promise the next chapter will be longer! Thank you to everyone who has reviewed and read, I really appreciate it even though I don’t always respond to the comments. If you haven’t reviewed yet, PLEASE DO! It really encourages me to keep writing knowing people are reading this. 

• 1 year later...