LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone ever helped someone get over there incontinence via dl play

Titch891

I am not incontinent, just a DL however I have read many forum posts here from people who have turned to the AB/DL lifestyle to help them cope with the fact they are incontinent and have to wear diapers.

Lots of incontinent that have learned to "love" their diapers.

ABDL have made it easier for incontinent people as there is better looking diapers and better looking clothes, and they are fairly easy to get.
Before everyone got internet you had to go to specialty stores and get white clothes, and boring medical diapers, from my experience at least. 

NorthShore is a medical diaper company, but would they have made thick colored diapers if there were no ABDLs? 

• Like 1

I have to admit I now like being diapered, its taken time but I now feel im diapered 24/7 and no option not to be so I might as well enjoy the benefits of being in a diaper. I wear thick premium diapers I can trust to keep my pants dry Ie Betterdry or (Megamax diapers been testing them as a possible repladement for my go to diaper).

I enjoy wearing printed diapers for a change from plain white diapers and they make my wife smile when im in a Aquanauts or Tykables Cammie diaper, so,I guess I am now a DL. That being said I would not choose to be dealing with Ic issues and diapers but I have no regrets choosing to be diapered 24/7 to manage my bladder and some times bowel issues.