LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby food

DiaperDean

Would eating soft baby food (for 7+ months) for a full week have any affect on me, such as softer poop? Personally I do not think it will, but I am curious if any one else have eaten baby mushy food for extended periods of time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Do you mean exclusively eating only baby food?

There is far more to consider here, than how it will change your bowel movements.  Adults need different nutrients than a baby does.  I know this site doesn't want members to fetish shame one another. But when something that could be dangerous is mentioned in post, I think we have a duty to point that out.

Please don't give up adult food in favour of baby food. 

Occassional snacks might be fun, but full on changing to baby food could cause you harm.

• Thanks 2

Good afternoon. Thanks for the advise and concern, let me assure you that I have no intention on giving up adult food, there to much. Go stuff out there to eat ?. My intent was/is, to find out information to make it so my messes would be softer such as with a babies. My thought was to eat nothing but soft and mushy foods for instance, my day would be - very milky porridge in the morning, lunch (Dinner to us northerners lol) mushed up veg soup, a jar of baby food sometime after as for a snack, then my dinner (tea, again to us northerners haha) some sort of mushed up vegetable/meat soup mush combination., whilst always keeping up with my water and or milk intake. Or something like that pending on what information I can dig up. I would like to have a week or so eating the same food/drink consistency as of a baby.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DiaperDean said:

I would like to have a week or so eating the same food/drink consistency as of a baby.

A week is too long.  We turn to these soft foods when we have the flu. It doesn't cause soft bowel movements, it causes constipation, and all over sluggishness because we as adults need actual food.  

Your fantasy is dangerous.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

A week is too long.  We turn to these soft foods when we have the flu. It doesn't cause soft bowel movements, it causes constipation, and all over sluggishness because we as adults need actual food.  

Your fantasy is dangerous.

There are people who can't eat by mouth for various reasons and live on blended diets taken via feeding tubes. Many of them lead healthy, active lives. Blended food is still "actual food." Even if it is lacking in some nutrients (which would depend on what foods you choose to blend) a week wouldn't be long enough to cause any serious problems.

• Like 2

I understand now that eating mushy foods will not cause soft bowel movements. But I do not understand how eating soft/mushy foods for instance long(ish) period can be 'dangerous' (whilst maintaining a healthy level of nutrients) when we do eat a lot of soft/mushy foods in a lot of our day to day meals to begin with, to name just a few of the top of my head,

Mashed broccoli and cauliflower, mashed potato and gravy, tuna/mayo, boiled swede and corrots, breakfast cereals such as porridge, weetabix, or yogurt with soft whole fruits, bananas, even blueberries to an extent, rice pudding...

6 hours ago, DiaperDean said:

I understand now that eating mushy foods will not cause soft bowel movements. But I do not understand how eating soft/mushy foods for instance long(ish) period can be 'dangerous' (whilst maintaining a healthy level of nutrients) when we do eat a lot of soft/mushy foods in a lot of our day to day meals to begin with, to name just a few of the top of my head,

Mashed broccoli and cauliflower, mashed potato and gravy, tuna/mayo, boiled swede and corrots, breakfast cereals such as porridge, weetabix, or yogurt with soft whole fruits, bananas, even blueberries to an extent, rice pudding...

You were not referring to mincing or mashing normal food. You initially stated a desired to consume baby food.

As for the comment about feeding tubes, that is done under strict medical surpervision, and those diets are supplimented with the vitamins & minerals needed to keep the individual healthy.  It is hardly the same thing as injesting baby food.  Do not try to compare the 2.

9 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

You were not referring to mincing or mashing normal food. You initially stated a desired to consume baby food.

As for the comment about feeding tubes, that is done under strict medical surpervision, and those diets are supplimented with the vitamins & minerals needed to keep the individual healthy.  It is hardly the same thing as injesting baby food.  Do not try to compare the 2.

Your comment about a week being too long was a response to his third post where he stated how he would be preparing his food. (You literally quoted him, I'm not making assumptions here.) Based on that it would seem you are saying that is unhealthy.

With regards to feeding tubes please note I specifically said blended diet. This refers to blending regular table food, which is quite different than the typical formula given for tube feeds so I will compare them all I want. You can Google if you want, but many report better health after switching from formula to a blended diet. It's made from regular food and has all the same nutrients as the solid form.

On 8/10/2021 at 7:18 AM, DiaperDean said:

Would eating soft baby food (for 7+ months) for a full week have any affect on me, such as softer poop? Personally I do not think it will, but I am curious if any one else have eaten baby mushy food for extended periods of time.

I have tried to eat gerber bananas and also some smoothies .  They have had little impact on me.  But seem to enjoy the change in diet

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

First off nasogastric feeding isn't supplemented with minerals and vitamins as it is minerals, vitamins, calories and protein diluted in water. I would like to see the aneroxic person that swallows vitamins and minerals in a pill or liquid form that doesn't just force it back up because of the fillers or gelitin haveing calories?.

Second baby food actually has more nutrients than adult food because it is steamed, unless anyone wants to count trans fats as a nutrient. 

Next man just add 4 pouches of stage 1 prune pouches and n,

2 other options for you are 32oz od enfamil reguline at breakfast instead of breakfast and or culturell IBS complete support. 

(They are both made with HMO Prebiotics) 

<Aka breast milk sugars, the reason breast fed babies don't get constipated as easy as formula fed babies>

Anyways I have to give feedback on a ebay order that came in a few hours ago but I keep falling asleep trying to word this correctly after seeing alot of incorrect information put up?

If you choose to use babyfoid purees be aware that you will be full way before the adult serving sizes because of the water added to make it a puree rather not have you attempt it to be vomiting baby food everywhere. 

As for nasogastric feeding unless you are in the mood for learning hout to place a nasogastic tube correctly and want to just be constantly wetting yourself and have a possibility of sinus infections I would avoid it.

Enfamil reguline doesn't taste as bad as other baby formulas and actually will soften your stools however all baby formulas taste diffrent if not drinken from a baby bottle 32oz per day will lead to not knowing the diffrence between when you passed gas and when you actually messed your diaper. 

The culturelle IBS complete support is made of only the HMO prebiotics and the exact 2 that enfamil reguline has in it and can be added to drinks and foods. 

So hope the information helps.

So I just did the feedback on my ebay order and can leave a bit more ideas for you. 

You could also order mannitol which is a sugar alcholol and the primary part of sorbitol which is from fructose(fruit sugar) however it has been isolated to the point it causes almost 0 effect on the blood sugar levels.  Be carefull though if useing it as a sugar substitute in coffee because it is really easy to go from stool softening effect to painfull uncontrolable miserable liquid Sh!ts if going by taste. I went threw the experience already it isn't fun and could probally be considered physical tourcher and psychological tourcher also as it makes you feel like your belly us going to burst with pressure and your insides fall our your belly button.  So I can't really reccommend useing alot of it unless you want to feel like a human pressure washer with the stream comeing from your butt. 

8oz of prune juice should soften stool if you try not poop. 

16oz makes you have less of a chance not to just mess yourself 

32oz makes it very hard not to mess yourself in the following 2hrs 

64oz makes you almost vomit everywhere and to nausious to even be able to try to hold back and if you manage to keep it down your body feels so run down you end up haveing to lay down and every time I drank 64oz of prune juice I fell asleep and messed my diaper in my sleep to the point of overflowing actually?. Had a my primary care provider suggest prune juice for constipation told her the results and she laughed at me. 

Yea my old primary care doctor never wanted me constipated like ever anyways to the point when the pharmicist explained the new measuring method for the 30mls of lactulose they had me taking 90mls and every morning for 2weeks straight I would wake up cleanch my but cheeks and only make it less than 6inches from the bed before my diaper was ballooned out like the old luvs commercial except the babies on that commercial were pushing and I was holding it in. My primary care provider laughed at that as well until I told her I was trying to avoid messing myself and trying to hold it back. She switched the medication to one that medically induces incontience and trying to hold it back will cause pain because the medication softens the stool and when it reaches the exit point chemically dialates the anus and trying to hold it only worked for about 2minutes max and after the first time if trying to hold it caused it to completly go numb was not thrilled the day I was peeing standing up and when I pulled my pants up found out I had actually messed myself without even knowing?

That medication was evil man. Trying to rush it so you didn't have a accident in the store caused a rectal prolapse, trying to hold it back caused feeling of a helpless 1½ year old followed by incontience. Doing nothing either way ended with 0 warning and onlybfinding out you messed yourself after it was done already and the diaper almost leaking. 

Either way the...

Culturelle IBS complete support 

Or enfamil reguline are the best bets as they both cause a very slow uncontrolable emptying of your bowels and clenching does absolutely nothing but make you think you held part of it back when in actuality you just made you anal muscles sore and completely messed yourself threw all the clenching. You have to remember the reguline was ment for babies and therefore it is designed to be unnoticeable and allow the baby to sleep threw it. 

The IBS complete support was designed for people with severe pain in the bowels and so they used the same method for them as for the babies without the formula added in. 

So either one used will be soft and hard to tell if it is gas excaping or if your messing yourself. 

The reguline has only 1 other effect the IBS complete support does not have and it also makes it impossible not to wet yourself as well. 

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Spelling error. and finishing up.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I can say that for me it’s definitely made my poop soft but it took longer than a week. But eventually I stopped having any hard poop. 
I now 9 months into only eating mashed up food or baby food and formula the only solid food I eat now is a sandwich for lunch and the odd pizza 

• Like 1