LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying diapers

BabyCR

I'm always short on diapers--atm I only have about 8 baby-themed disposables, total (plus a cloth), and no money to order more off the webs. I'm thinking of just going to a nearby store to buy some adult diapers and using the cloth as a cover for a babyish feel, but I don't know how many diapers I ought to buy just to make sure I have plenty to spare for "baby days" whenever I need them without fear of running low too fast. What sort of adult diapers should I look for (particularly ones that allow for a babyish feel), and how many should I buy at a time?

Sadly, I don't drive, and no thrift stores in walking distance. I live in the suburbs, too, so no public transit... There's a kroger's nearby, several blocks away, but I can make it. But I doubt I'll be getting anything "dirt cheap" there that isn't garbage-quality

Tough call, @BabyCR. Before I "came out" to my wife about wearing diapers, I was kind of in your shoes - I could only buy diapers in cash, because I didn't want them to show up on credit card statements, wherein I would then have to explain the $87 I spent at "Big Babies Are Us" or whatever. Rearz used to have a storefront that you could walk into, so when I could get out there, I'd buy bags or sample packs, and reserve them for special occasions when I had the house to myself. For daily wearing, I would buy diapers at the local supermarket or pharmacy, but they were invariably awful, clearly designed for people with only a few hours left to live. The best solution I could come up with was to buy the plastic Depends, which at least felt and kind of looked like the diapers I wore as a kid, rather than like a medical product. 

I used to improve on them in two ways - first, I would run a couple of strips of clear packing tape across the front of them, to create a reinforced "landing zone" for the tabs, so that they could be adjusted without tearing the front of the diaper apart. Next, I always had (and have) a box of size 6 or 7 kid's diapers in the house (I have a soft spot for Pampers in particular - great scent), and so I would take one of them, lightly perforate the cover with a craft knife in a few places, and place it in the adult diaper as a stuffer. A Pampers Cruiser size 7 can more than double the capacity of the Depends, and they feel great, smell babyish, and the bulk of the whole package is easily hidden for daytime wearing. That's my tip for on-a-budget ABDL diaper sourcing. 

14 hours ago, BabyCR said:

Sadly, I don't drive, and no thrift stores in walking distance. I live in the suburbs, too, so no public transit... There's a kroger's nearby, several blocks away, but I can make it. But I doubt I'll be getting anything "dirt cheap" there that isn't garbage-quality

Just trying to help though you could make money with your computer.  There are many ways to make extra money.  I am starting to create Low Content books.  Like coloring books and Journals and planners and notebooks and such.

Though you could go on fiverr.com and create gigs there and make some money or 

create digital products and sell them on Etsy.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 7:52 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just trying to help though you could make money with your computer.  There are many ways to make extra money.  I am starting to create Low Content books.  Like coloring books and Journals and planners and notebooks and such.

Though you could go on fiverr.com and create gigs there and make some money or 

create digital products and sell them on Etsy.  

I make game music on commission, but it's sort of an inconsistent source of income. A recent client did say that she might consider selling the soundtrack, which would give me a good deal of income (assuming it sold well). I also am in the process of making an instrumental album of non-game music, so hopefully that will give me the opportunity to buy some more stuff than usual. Thanks for the advice, though--I'll have to check out fiverr