LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There oughta be a law....

5 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

QUESTION           "and would the higher Ah battery work in my trimmer if I grabbed the wrong one"

ANSWER               Yes, provided that both batteries are the same voltage.       (And they may be purposely, not be interchangeable )

Thanks Wet Knight & Crinklz Kat for the replies. I asked my dad who is an electrician about my battery question, and he said the same as you Wet Knight. They should work as long as voltages are the same, which they are. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a self-propelled mower or not, since as of right now on lowes.com there is about a $100 difference in price.

1 hour ago, id0ntknow said:

Thanks Wet Knight & Crinklz Kat for the replies. I asked my dad who is an electrician about my battery question, and he said the same as you Wet Knight. They should work as long as voltages are the same, which they are. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a self-propelled mower or not, since as of right now on lowes.com there is about a $100 difference in price.

Self propelled is not as handy when mowing round / through the awkward places, that you mentioned having to heav your present 300 Lb mower.

12 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I recently got a Kobalt 80v Max weed trimmer, and am thinking about getting a similar mower. I was told about a rebate form for using electric lawn equipment (at least in KY, don't know about other states) by my dad, and looked up a mower. The question I have is that the battery for my trimmer is 2.5Ah, and the battery for the mower I'm looking at is 6.0Ah, and would the higher Ah battery work in my trimmer if I grabbed the wrong one? They look like they are the same size physically.

if you have to ask, you have answered your question, and in this case i think the answer is one you wont like, i wouldnt risk it.