LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun little game with caregiver (or modified for solo play) to promote diaper dependency

Enthusi

The object of the game is simple:  You are not allowed to check or touch or even see your diaper unless you have specifically been given permission to do so (more on that below).   If you're caught or catch yourself checking, you have to take a penalty of some sort. The penalty could be to wear a thicker diaper, or plastic pants, or a onesie.  If that's not an option then it could be something like drink 8 oz of water.  Or a good old spanking if that's your thing.    If you obey your partner but you leak, then they get a penalty.    

If your partner is near you it's easy.  They can check your diaper or tell you when you can next check or change.  

If your partner isn't physically with you, you can do it online.   You tell them what type of diaper you are wearing and they will tell you what time to set your timer to and you have to obey.   If they say wait 3 hours, you wait 3 hours.   When timer is up you can check your diaper and report back (or send do a video chat or whatever you prefer).  Based on how wet you are they will tell you how long until you can check again or if they think you need a change.   Again you have to obey. 

For solo play or if your partner isn't available: 

1. Estimate how long you could wear your diaper (including any stuffers or plastic pants) confident you won't leak.  For instance, if I'm wearing a BetterDry, I would start being more vigilant for leaks around the 4 hour mark.  

2. Set your time for that duration. 

3. Absolutely no checking or looking at your diaper or even touching your diaper until the timer goes off. 

4. Once the timer goes off you can check your diaper.  Based on percent saturated, calculate how long you have until you would worry about a leak.   For instance if my BetterDry is 50% saturated then I would calculate that I can go 2 more hours (50% of 4 hours) and set your timer for that.  

5. Recheck when the new timer goes off and use your estimate of remaining capacity to determine the next check.   If more than 90% saturated then go ahead and change.  

Why this works:  This game teaches you to ignore to ignore your conscious awareness of how much you’ve wet since your last diaper change. It also hinders your ability to prevent leaks.  Most of all, it stops you from obsessing about your diaper, which itself can be a form of control.  Once the timer starts you are stuck in that diaper until it goes off again, so you might as well forget about it how wet and enjoy life.  

Let me know if you try this and how it goes for you.  

Cheers!

Enthusi

Archived