LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Trip?

So for the first time... well every really I'm going on a cross country trip and will be flying to Chicago in about a month and there won't be any family or friends staying with me. So I'll have at least a few days on my own and will have a hotel room all to myself, so I'm trying to decide if I should try doing the parts away from family diapered. Part of me really wants to do it, especially the flight since it's about 4 hours and I like the window seat, but having never traveled like that I was curious what others might suggest/think regarding that.

Thanks!

I say go for it.   However you will want to be in a dry diaper going through security if possible as you may be get flagged. Otherwise wait until you get through security and then put your diaper on. I have yet to be flagged and go through in a diaper all of the time.  Enjoy your time alone in the diapers while you can.

• Like 2

I've flown diapered a few times now; after I went 24/7,  I did a couple of business trips, a weekend in Florida, and a trip to Europe with the family before the pandemic shut travel down for the last 18 months or so. Personally, I think it's lovely flying in a diaper - I was never a fan of aircraft bathrooms (who is?), and, particularly on long flights, I sleep way better in a diaper. The one aspect of returning to the skies under pandemic precautions that I'm looking forward to is the masks - if you have to wear them on the plane, which I believe, for us (Canada) will be mandatory for at least the rest of this year, if not longer, then I am thinking I might be able to slip a pacifier under it if I want to go to sleep. Assuming I have anywhere to fly to, which is as of yet far from guaranteed.

The only thing you have to prepare yourself for is the possibility that the TSA might notice your diaper on screening you. If they do, it's no big deal - they see them all the time and don't even blink. But you have to be mentally prepared to say "I'm wearing a diaper" (or brief or pull-up or 'protection' or however you want to word it) to a stranger, if they ask about bulkiness in the equatorial region. They'll give you the option of a private screening, but if you say you're fine with continuing, they just run the back of their hand around the area and maybe around your waist, to make sure there aren't any wires or suspicious components hidden. 

• Like 1

I just finished a 4 day solo vacation trip from last Sunday to Wednesday night and I was diapered the whole time except at night when I was sleeping.  Read my blog about it and maybe you will either get some ideas or get into a comfort zone about doing it.

• Like 1