LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby bottle and pacifier at nighttime routine

herb330

Each night right before bedtime sometimes during the last nightly diaper change I'm given a baby bottle with warm milk .  Afterwards I use a paci .  This is very relaxing and helps me to to sleep.

other have other routines.

I like to take a bottle with water to bed and like to suckle it before going to sleep. I like putting a pacifier when I am ready to go to bed. I don't always fall asleep with it in my mouth but I love the feeling of suckling. My partner says it helps with snoring. I'd like to get her to start reinserting if I pop it out.

Mummy sends me up to bed at 10 or shortly after.  When we've got one of the kids staying here I take a glass of milk up with me. Then I shower, and change into my nighttime nappy.  Then to bed, with my dummy in my mouth, where it stays all night.  I drink my milk once I'm in bed, then snuggle down, cuddling Teddy.  Mummy comes up to bed much later.  Sometimes she suckles me in the night, and nearly always in the early hours.  When there just me and Mummy in the house, then instead of me taking a glass of milk up at bedtime, Mummy brings me up a bottle of milk when she comes to bed.  Then she feeds me, unless I don't wake up at all.  Usually I wake enough to drink my milk, then it's back to sleep with a cuddle.

I don’t have a bottle but I certainly have a paci for bedtime. I find it hard to sleep without it and also my hubby says it helps with my snoring.

• Like 1

In a perfect world my nightly routine would be bath time with Daddy. And then he would put me in a fresh diapie and then he would put my jammies on. And then storytime and then snuggle and cuddle time with Daddy. After that he would fix me a nice big warm bottle of milk and bottle-feed me.? And then he would pop a nice clean pacifier in my mouth. And then he would check my diaper and then give me an really good diapie change.?☺️? Then he would say, "Buddy why don't you go upstairs and brush your teeth, okay?" And then afterwards he would carry me to his room and put me in my crib then pop the pacifier back in my mouth and then tuck me in and give me a kiss on the forehead goodnight and then watch me fall asleep.??????????❤️?❤️??

• Like 1