LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions for low rise diapers

Hiya everybody,

So, my wife is starting to wear diapers for me but she doesn’t like how big they are. The ones that we have tried using her measurements are too big for her taste and if we try a size lower they barely fit. She’s about 5’11 with a 40 inch waist and 46 inch hips. 
So I was wondering if there are diapers that will fit her but not got up past her belly button. We are interested in both disposable and cloth. 

Thank you all in advance. Stay padded. 

If you're into pull-ups, always discreet boutique makes a low-rise black pull on diaper that fits really low on the hips. It uses the same core as pampers swaddlers with the triple core, so I highly recommend.

One thing I've done, that she might want to try, is buying a medium diaper and only using the top tapes. I am pretty close to you wife's size - 5' 10" and a size 38. For a long time, I was wearing Rearz Lil' Monsters and Lil' Splash diapers in medium, but, as single tape diapers, because I have large legs and the bottom tapes barely reach the landing strip, and have to be really tight. So, I would tape the top tabs (say that three times fast...) and just fold the bottom ones up under the wing of the diaper. They looked really cute and rode well below my belly button. Which is actually the reason why I switched to the large size ones - my problem, being a male of the species, was that using them when they rode that low sometimes caused a "bow wave" that could allow a little wetness to escape at the top of the front, or my t-shirt would get tucked into the front and wick up some moisture. 

The large size of the Lil' Monster or Splash diapers goes above my belly button, meaning that my belt tends to ride below the top of the diaper, and that makes leakage at the front a lot less likely. But your wife's plumbing is lower than mine is (presumably) so be wouldn't likely have the same issues. While the legs on these diapers in medium are too small, at least for me, to allow for the use of the bottom tapes, the top tapes have a lot of room left in them - someone who was a size 40 could fit in them for sure. 

If you don't roll and tuck you might carefully take a scissors and trim the top front and back of the diaper to remove those inches above where the actual padding starts.  Just don't cut too close to the padding area.