LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult baby pull ups.

Hay, 

I’d like to try daily use of pull ups and nighttime nappies… the nappies I used are crinkles and have amazing absorption… I don’t have to worry to much about leaks they absorb quick and a lot. 

but when I use normal pull ups they don’t absorb fast enough or enough. And all the pull ups I found are not AB with cute pictures… and reminds me of medical diapers. Not making me feel little :(

so any suggestions of good pull ups and obviously a bonus for AB design. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately there aren't a lot of options for adult baby pull-ups.? Many people (including me) prefer diapers. So I don't think there's enough demand for adult baby pull-ups and people prefer something more babyish. Although I would like that option if I ever decided to be a big boy for Daddy.? I know my friend @wetlilboy would like them a lot because he's a little boy.?? So maybe I would too if they had cute designs.? Or maybe they could make slip-on diapers for people like me.? That would be great!????☺️? So @wetlilboy gets his pull-ups and I still get my diapers. And I think it would bring our friendship closer.??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Josh998 said:

Hay, 

I’d like to try daily use of pull ups and nighttime nappies… the nappies I used are crinkles and have amazing absorption… I don’t have to worry to much about leaks they absorb quick and a lot. 

but when I use normal pull ups they don’t absorb fast enough or enough. And all the pull ups I found are not AB with cute pictures… and reminds me of medical diapers. Not making me feel little :(

so any suggestions of good pull ups and obviously a bonus for AB design. 

How are you doing Josh? Thanks for the kind words about me.? I really appreciate it!?? I love being a good little boy, especially for Daddy!?☺️?

• Like 1

All good :D thank you :D your welcome from one little boy to another ?

12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

How are you doing Josh? Thanks for the kind words about me.? I really appreciate it!?? I love being a good little boy, especially for Daddy!?☺️?

All good :D thank you :D your welcome from one little boy to another ?

• Like 1

The grocery store Kroger brand does a solid nighttime pull up. They hold really well, absorb fast but these are best for just being around the house or going to bed in. they bunch up SUPER easy if you walk around too much so not ideal for wearing when out and about

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1