LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got a new job and why I quit greyhound

I got a new job working for Amazon

I started on 7/18/2021 and so far its been going good. I quit my job at greyhound because I was the most over worked person there and didn't even have time to use the restroom so I started wearing diapers to work and then passengers are disrespectful they crowded me when Im under the bus trying to get their luggage for them and they would be putting their hands in my face on top of that they curse me out because they feel im not moving fast enough. I said to myself that I don't get paid enough to deal with passenger luggage and disrespectful attitudes

I worked for a bus company back when I was in my 20's I barely made any money.

I would be quiet then buses started coming in from every direction, I had to unload and load bags and outgoing bags and packages all in time so the bus would not leave late.

There are better ways of making money than working in transportation.

On 7/25/2021 at 9:57 AM, Rift The husky said:

I got a new job working for Amazon

I started on 7/18/2021 and so far its been going good. I quit my job at greyhound because I was the most over worked person there and didn't even have time to use the restroom so I started wearing diapers to work and then passengers are disrespectful they crowded me when Im under the bus trying to get their luggage for them and they would be putting their hands in my face on top of that they curse me out because they feel im not moving fast enough. I said to myself that I don't get paid enough to deal with passenger luggage and disrespectful attitudes

Just out of curiosity, who did you find to be more rude? Men or women?