LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Amazon Release - Diaper Plague: A Smart Girl in Diapers

d0efb2537fc6d4c94b68e945d3acfd44ba5bec5c

My latest book in the Diaper Plague series, Book 6 - A Smart Girl in Diapers, has been released on Amazon in Kindle format. 

Here’s the blurb:

When all the women in the world are incontinent from the plague, those that come after never knew a time without being wet and in diapers. But what's a smart girl to do in this world?

This is the sixth in the Diaper Plague series. It is the story of Emma Boxer, the smartest girl in her class, possibly in the whole school. Her tale illustrates how a brilliant girl, deprived of a properly stimulating education, still manages to find love and grow.

Things are not all sunshine and rainbows for a smart girl, though. She must learn to navigate this man's world or face the consequences.

Edited by BoTox
Formatting issues.
6 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Is it okay if I ask specifically why the plague just effected women?

Certainly.

That is the topic of a yet to be released story I'm still working on. The root cause will be known in that book. I'm thinking it will be the last in the series. I have two more also in the works. The woman astronaut that was the last women with bladder control who returns to earth and another about a group of women that rebel and form a resistance organization. This book, A Smart Girl in Diapers, shows while women were robbed of continence, some high IQ girls weren't content to be arm candy and baby factories.

However, I can tell you it was discovered early on that the virus attacked a recessive gene not present on the Y-chromosome. Women, having two X-chromosomes, allowed the virus to express its full payload on them. I believe this was revealed in the Book 2 - The New Normal.

19 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Because Botox likes to write about women in diapers. ?

I thought that was understood. LOL