LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

liquid glycerin (7.5 ml)

I don't use them a bunch but when I'm in the mood, it can be a great way to load my diapers. It's kinda tricky to wiggle up my butt under my diapers. Once the little bulb is in, I just squeeze the juice right up my ass. I've always used a ton of psyllium husk (Metamucil) for about 3 to 6 large doses over 12 hours. Within 24 hours I'm going to have massive poo and after another 3 to 6 hours I'll have another big load. With some "fiber loading," I can expect several more loads after 12 hours. But when I don't let the poo come out and keep the urgency in control, after maybe 6 hours with holding I'm touching that uncomfortable feeling. Yes, I do a little oxycodone to ease the feeling pressure. That will give me some extra time from having a poo. Now I'm ready to use the liquid glycerin. It takes maybe 5 minutes to get the urgency to expand. After getting me a comfortable position (leaning back with my knees up), I close my eyes, suck my thumb and begin to release. For me, I don't push or strain. This is the key. Of course it's easy to really just push with all that pressure but I completely relax. With the liquid glycerin I just let it go. If I was doing enough "fiber loading," I'll have a huge semi-firm poo. I know it's hard to push but I just let it come naturally. In about 10 seconds I'll feel that massive turd just slide out. Remember, I'm not pushing at all. It probably takes maybe 30 seconds and then an involuntary contraction forcefully release a gigantic semi-soft poo. It's perfect. Within seconds, I feel a strong surge of soft poo. It takes for maybe 10 more seconds and then I feel that monstrous load fill my diapers completely. Up to my balls and around my unit. Of course I have a stiffy. And a huge poogasm. Liquid glycerin adds a wonderful way of loading my diapers. Try it. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been a while for me with the glycerin. We usually try and see who can hold it the longest. Me an my partner love weekend poop games. Like this morning we loaded up on oatmeal and cereal and pancakes. Then we took an hours drive upstate to see some yard sales. Elle my partner was looking at an old radio from the 40's and I could see she was clenching her butt cheeks and knew it would be soon. So I came behind and hugged him. No one was really paying attention. As Im hugging him I could feel the poop coming out and forming a lump in the seat of his pants. It is such a turn on for sure. He picked up the old radio and we went back to the car where he hugged me and put his hands on my ass and felt that I too was letting out a good poop into my diaper. We both had loaded diapers and went back to see what else this yardsale had to offer. Felt so good just walking around and feeling the poop squish around. We didnt find anything really good so we got back into the car and sat and squished our loads together. This was about 3PM so it was time to start heading back home. I made sure I hit some good potholes on the parkway, so we could get a better squish. We got home in an hour and just left our purchases in the car and entered the house throught the backdoor in the basement. We showered in the basement power shower we call it and then placed our very heavy pooped diapers in a bag. We went upstairs and had a lil bedroom fun and then went back down and bought the stuff into the house. We ate a quick burger and hot dog on the grill and just sat back for a while in the livingroom looking at our new toys, or should I say old.. Thinking of doing the glycerin enemas together next weekend and making a bet see who holds it in longer, and we really want it explosive. So we plan on sitting and pooping and really making a good mess. Weekends are so much fun for pooping. Thanks for mentioning it @diaperjack101 !!!

• Like 2