LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

The title can be a bit confusing, but the story is rather interesting the way it is. Please continue writing, it's the only way to get better.

I see.... Maybe back up a couple of chapters, then?  do you think, and change the title?  Or are you saying just to write a different story like I am thinking about doing?

6 hours ago, Disk said:

It's not bad, I do think the title is abit off. Personally I don't fancy the maid concept l, but i know im of the norm. I like the idea of another story in line with this, I do wish mariela and aunt Susan where closer and that there was more physical affection from both caregivers and more unprompted affection from Mariela, hugs and the such.

So, the story feels a little distant to you, in the way the characters are behaving towards one another?  I was sort of envisioning Susan as being the regular authoritarian in this setting, but I suppose even an aunt who is trying to be in control would still show some love.

Mariela seems a little ungrateful to you?  Or do you think I'm just not getting her personality across because I need to write a little more of her affection into the story?

I'll think about this a bit, and see if I come back to this, I guess.  I am not really sure I want to just give this one up, anyway.  I just felt something was off, but I think after reading the posts you two gave, and someone else PMed me, maybe I just have to think about how I'm telling it a bit more.

Mariela is more like a companion, than a maid at this time.

Keep going with this story, but if you want to split it to 2 variations one that follows this track and one that changes I'm all for it. I'll gladly continue reading your stories you desire to share with us here.

I did kind of want to ask about the title but you are the writer so I figured there would be a payoff later, but I do prefer this non-sexual unhappy adult to happy child who then regrows up with a new happier childhood type of regression story better than a idea of diapered maid story (not that that wouldn't be fun).

Now if I may offer some feedback as what you have is a good start;

(I don't normally give too much criticism as I feel people write these stories in their free-time and post them here for free so who am I to criticize what and how they write)

I would not worry too much about the title, what’s the saying "No plan survives first contact with the enemy"? so what if you had one idea when you started but then the writing took you on a different path, titles can be changed (I think?)

Whilst the dialog is a little bit clunky at times that will improve with practice and is already an improvement over your prior story so keep at it.

I do like the drugged bottle scenes as when she falls into a drug induced sleep it’s a good way to provide detail to the reader within the narrative and without the protagonist being aware. (I may have to steal this idea for any future stories I may write) Also as Disk said more affection from caregivers would warm them up a little as they feel a bit cold and formal atm (at least to me) IRL Aunts & Uncles do usually show affection to their niblings so it would be nice to see this reflected in Steven & Susan. Mariela's affection would come later when she is more comfortable/regressed.

I would also argue (If I may) that Steven's & Susan's toilet rules are a bit complicated and arbitrary, in your previous story the rules were there to keep the girl 'safe' and were largely consistent, in this story they seem to change each day and with each character they also seem to run counter at times to the implied objective of getting Mariela to regress making the current rules hard to keep track of in my head. I would suggest that when Mariela is in diapers accidents and non-accidents would be permitted (but she is checked regularly and is treated like a toddler who can't be sure if they are wet/dry, clean/dirty), in training pants only genuine 'accidents' are permitted (she has to tell an adult she has to 'go' if she doesn't get there in time it’s an accident), and in panties no 'accidents'. After a few 'accidents' (that’s what the diuretics, laxatives, and sleeping drugs are for lol) she loses big girl panty privileges and is "suggested" she switches to panties with more protection aka trainers in the day and nappies (they do hold more) at night after a few wet trainer accidents, countless near-misses and a poopy trainer or two its finally suggested she wears diapers 24/7 as its better for everyone (less cleaning, more comfortable for her, etc... pick whatever reasons you like) from here she would regress back to however old you want (better have auntie and uncle stock up on Sippy cups and pacifiers).

Personally, I think a maid story would be better with an immature adult who already has a weak bladder who starts/joins a cleaning service but keeps having to go to the loo (digestive/diet troubles?) and can't get as much work done and the client/boss threatens to fire the maid (but they need this job) so diapers are the logical solution (at least in this universe) offered by the client/boss and from there it become a selling point for the business, a possible age play relationship with the client? diaper dependency? who knows.

These are just my thoughts and suggestions but already in my mind you are a better writer than I, having already written two stories to my zero. So, I once again do apologize if you feel I am being ungrateful but I am just wanting to give some honest feedback to someone who has great potential

Good Luck and have fun writing.

Edited by diapernocturnus
I can't spell
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, diapernocturnus said:

These are just my thoughts and suggestions but already in my mind you are a better writer than I, having already written two stories to my zero. So, I once again do apologize if you feel I am being ungrateful but I am just wanting to give some honest feedback to someone who has great potential

This is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping to get at some point.  Not something mean spirited or insulting, but also not so sugar coated that I have no idea of how to improve, too.  I really like your feedback, and hope you continue to feel okay giving me pointers like this... where it is rather nice, but still focuses on where I need some work.

17 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Mariela is more like a companion, than a maid at this time.

Keep going with this story, but if you want to split it to 2 variations one that follows this track and one that changes I'm all for it. I'll gladly continue reading your stories you desire to share with us here.

Yes, well, Mariela is more like the child they can't have, I sort of think.  I had planned on making it more maid-like in the beginning, but now that plan seems... well, wrong.

I think diapernocturnus summed things up very well. Both the Aunt and Uncle feel abit cold and stilted to me, and opening them up abit more would bring them to life abit. They both seem to care for Marlina in their own way but they aren't really embodying that I suppose.

Even a disciplinarian Aunt hugs their charge when there sobbing or at least once they've calmed down enough themselves to be the adult in the situation, well unless your going for abit of an abusive vibe.

We've seen Marlina regress somewhat over the course of the story and she seems to be looking toward her new "landlords" as carers more and more. I just feel that if she was falling into the headspace of a 12/10/8 year old she would be seeking out care and reassurance from her caregivers more and more as she falls more and more into her role, and offering up affection herself in order to reassure herself of its reciprocation, as children generally do.

Sorry i wasn't clear the other day, I'm super not sleeping atm. And my phone has weird ideas about autocorrect.

Glad your carrying on! Your writing is very good, am I right in thinking English isn't your first language? If so it's even more impressive, but even as a first time writer your doing well and constantly improving.

5 minutes ago, StoneRiver76 said:

Yes, well, Mariela is more like the child they can't have, I sort of think.  I had planned on making it more maid-like in the beginning, but now that plan seems... well, wrong.

As you write them more you will get to know your characters better so things will start to feel like things they would or wouldn't do, and therefore your ideas may have to change its a sign you are growing as a writer and being able to empathise with your characters is important to make them feel 'real'.

As for giving you feedback, I’ll try to be as helpful as I can. I always feel bad critiquing work people do for free as I would rather read 1000 bad stories than drive 1 potential author away with unwanted advice/feedback

As for the maid story I would suggest you try start a notepad/word doc/ google doc/ etc with ideas/characters/plotlines for your stories and when you have an idea for the maid story or other stories (kinky or not) note it down as you will forget the idea later but you will remember having had an idea which, take it from me is really really annoying.

I personally use short summaries of my ideas using "and then" such as: "Young looking homeless lady has an accident in a shop and then gets rescued by a couple and then becomes their 8y daughter" or "Boy living with relatives finds out he is a wizard and then goes to magic school and then fights evil" as these are the germ of the story and from here you can grow it and expand it as you go.

I currently have a story file with half a dozen or so sentences of brief story plots/outlines, I really should do something with (along with a handful of half written stories I haven't gotten round to finishing), and having an organised list of ideas is great when you are stuck as you can refer to it and it may spark an idea or two and in amateur writing one thing, I found is that there are no 'bad' ideas. So, while the maid idea doesn't work here who's to say Steven & Susan don't have a friend who has an age play maid or some other kind of kinky maid

• StoneRiver76 changed the title to Discussion: New Stories Soon
1 hour ago, diapernocturnus said:

As for giving you feedback, I’ll try to be as helpful as I can. I always feel bad critiquing work people do for free as I would rather read 1000 bad stories than drive 1 potential author away with unwanted advice/feedback

I'm sure many of us feel this way, we have to find ways to keep the internet trolls from driving away Authors as well.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm sure many of us feel this way, we have to find ways to keep the internet trolls from driving away Authors as well.

Hopefully by troll you don't mean me!
You're right, the internet is full of troll´s, explicit on fetish and BDSM sites!

I was the one, who PMed him!

And I made him aware that his story is neither fish nor meat!

@ all, not special one User

I has said ...

That he sent the wrong message, in chapter 7.
His basic idea is correct and commendable, but implemented very badly, because it opens the door to the fake ABs, who now live out their fake diseases by pestering neutral people with their fetish!

Really good was in chapter 7
The way he mentioned menstruation was very good ... strange, none of the guys, writes that!

Every woman gets her menstrual period about every 20-25 days when she is about 12-13 years old, still irregular! But between 15-18y it should be this rhythm!

What only surprises me is, that no alleged writer ever says a word about it!
Neither in the DD world nor anywhere else!
In the best case scenario, the uterus will be completely removed.
But nothing else!
In my stories I always mention menstruation because it is simply part of it and I wan´t not simply force-sterilize a woman!

Angela baby slave and house of hell, goes into the subject too ... Yes, very BDSM-heavy but realistic, how works a womanbody.
This opinion of me goes to the address of the Ab´s, who supposedly want it to be more realistic and loving!

That says a lot about alleged female users here!

DANGER DANGER DANGER
HERE COMES SARCASM DON´T READ IF YOU DON`T LIKE IT
I HAS WARNNED

In a Diaper Dimension World ...
Can I be a little sarcasm?
If so, I will find the way.

In the very cheap version, has nanites did that removed ...
And they call that, to raise up lovley ... no spanks, no tied, no force feeding, no trapped.
But a sterilization ... is that absolutely okay?
Of cours is it fine, we diden´t want fight, with the red flood ... LOL

An adult raising up?
Okay, do you give them growth hormones now, so he or her can be a giant after 15years?
No, why not?
Oh, no one came up with this idea yet? LOL ...
Amazon has problem, to be pregnant and no  writer never thinks longer way?
Then they just have no goal in they owen story!

I think really the most writer abuse the idea from Prinzess potty pants.
Of his BDSM world, where DL`s go pregnant, with theire wish to get in a Babyslave.

And than comes the Amazon an did it right havey so is on this end he or she to be a forced AB, with all of their wish of spanking breastfeeding tied sexual abuse. ...

That was the message from prinzess potty pants!
But not so much people thinking over that, why?
Of cours, they are only AB´s, tied in her owne little space. ... LOL

And more as a endless Awwws, Owwws, so sweeeeeets, over 50 chapters long, is not theire wish, maybe a little bit thriller in packet, but not more.
We don´t want excite a 20-70y old Adult Baby, it has to be softly.

I have fun, to hold a mirrow the other way round, I hope their had fun too ...

End of sarcasm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And StoneRiver 2 basic ideas for his stories are very good, at least I think!
In summary  ...
I have all time sayd don´t give up!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Only the implementation does not work properly because he is an Omorashi fan.

But nobody here seems to have noticed that apart from me!
On the contrary, the Ab's are there and are now circling around him like flies and just want to see an Awww's Owww's, to get a sweet story again!

These people do not see that he has a slightly dominant streak and want only to implement in this way that they love!
They want to have your adult baby splinted again, no matter what it costs!

@StoneRiver
If you want, you are welcome to publish what has been written, from yours and me.

It's your decision, I only wrote to you privately, because I didn't want anyone to push you into a track that you don't even want!
When I make my opinion public!

There's a 90:10 aversion to BDSM / DL stories here.
So is the relationship from 2 Groups here too, AB / DL 90:10!

But believe me, the ratio of not reading such a BDSM story is 10:90 too ... I hope you recognize this hypocrisy ... "Big laugh"

AbAlex wrote a story about AB/DL and he hit the nail on the head!
I just can't remember the title, sorry

By the way, AB/DL is often mentioned in the same breath.
I see it in a much more nuanced way.
I don't like people calling me AB, I'm clearly a DL.
I can't do anything with babies!
No matter if real or adult!
That's why I liked the beginning of your first story, until you made the mistake of repeating yourself over and over again.
Otherwise you really have a great idea.

For me I wished, that you take time so that you can wrote slowly.
Your goal must not be to deliver quickly, but slowly and well!
Quality is more important than quantity, because you're a good writer, but to fast!

Try to find your own way, slowly and calmly!

WBDaddy gave you a very good tip on how to improve interactions.
Just try it out, I do it the same way.
I tell myself how I would speak to someone in real life.
Then you can write it down or take your phone, press the audio recording and speak in, then listen to it ...

No Joke!
I have my friend the teddy bear on my desk when I write, he is either my littel girl, or my dom mommy.

That makes my texts a lot more believable.
I ask my teddy bear, what do you see what do you feel.
Even if I'm supposed to describe surroundings, but honestly you are anything but bad and you are on the right track!

Don't let anyone influence you, not even me!
If you need advice, you are welcome to ask me.
I will be happy to assist you neutrally.
Even if my English is far from perfect.
I find a way to express myself more understandably you just have to ask what you did not understand!

have a nice weekend and don't despair, there are significantly worse authors here with no ideas.

Find your owne way and not what other says

15 hours ago, snowwhite said:

By the way, AB/DL is often mentioned in the same breath.
I see it in a much more nuanced way.
I don't like people calling me AB, I'm clearly a DL.

I think I understand, and I think even you seem to overbroaden the idea of AB.  I don't think it is just AB/DL.  There is a such a thing as LG and LB and those that feel that way are not into the full baby experience, but they like some parts....

I feel that I'm more interested in LG not AB, which means, a girl that is treated as if she is supposed to know better than to wet her pants, but she has problems making it, whether it be because of misunderstandings, language barriers, physical medical problems, fear, or anything else that might confuse a girl long enough to make her hold it to the point, she can't control it.  But I like it be something she knows better than, and then for a parent figure to deal with it, whether they are sensitive to her embarrassmetn or they are strict to her for doing something she should know not to do.

I am clumsy at expressing just what I mean.  But when I put a diaper on, for example, with the intention that I wet the bed or my pants, I imagine that at first, someone is mad that I peed my pants, and then second, someone babies and tells it's okay, and finally, the actual parents tells the kid that what they did was not very mature, but that surely she learned from it, so she won't wet her pants again... only she does... because of something that causes it.

I'm not really into the scenario of doing it on purpose to herself, nor am I into the idea of wearing a diaper for no reason and without the intent to have an accident in it.  And yes, because I imagine the LG should know better, I am even into her wetting her panties... but that's basically it.  She's a little girl, not a baby.  A baby needs diapers 24/7.  A little girl might need diapers at night, and might have wetting accidents in the day.

A little girl looks up to the people that are supposed to protect her, and who are supposed to make difficult decisions that she doesn't understand yet, and yeah, perhaps I project a lot of immaturity in this role on the LG, because I like LG age  8 or so to 16, with the parents telling the kids that in no uncertain terms, certain things are not to be done, and she gets herself in trouble when she tries to do these things.

Anyway, what I'm thinking now, is making Mariela an actual maid at the beginning of the story, but after some things surface that shows she's too immature to hold down that or any other job, then she will start to be treated like a little girl more and more....

So, anyway....

I'm thinking at first, she was born to someone who is a maid at another place.  She turns 19, and the boss of her mother doesn't want to continue to support the kid, so he makes arrangements for the nineteen year old to work for a friend as a maid.

The friend is a real... uh... um....  He is cruel to his wife in certain ways that makes you wonder why they married, but in otherways, it seems that he thinks he is being fair to her and actually protecting her to some degree with stuff....

Anyway, I should let you read the story because the story might not unfold the way I'm planning it right now....

But I think one of the problems I've had in my stories, is I'm not looking at all the characters necessary to the story as being real enough, and so that probably affects how real the conversation seems.  Like, I don't think, and you can tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think my problem is as much with how Mariela talks as it is with how others react and talk to her?  Am I wrong?

Anyway....  I'm starting the story.  I've already started to map out some characters to try to give them more depth, and if the story plan survives first contact with paper, I don't plan on her wetting right away in her pants the first chapter, but actually, have it happen much later, when things start to really heat up and cause her a reason to do it.

@StoneRiver76

If you want to manipulate a person, you always have to show him what is right now can be wrong again later.

You will never get a grown woman to pee her pants without manipulating her!

And that inevitably leads to punishment too, reward it, she peeing in the pants or diaper, ignore it when it goes to the bathroom.
negativ Feedback and posetiv Feedback

LG / LB that goes in the direction of DL.
You can referred to be a toddler, that hit it better as AB.
You must find a way to yours characters, there that do what you like.
Parents, Unkle, Aunt, no matter who, it is importen to start sternly.
Remember, a grown woman, or late Teengirl (16-21y) will never pee in her pants, if she has a choice.

It's up to you now to get her to do it.

And the slower and quieter you tell this, the better you get.
You can then decide for yourself, has you a two bad cops, or good and bad cops, or two lovley cops.

Lovley Cops the story is short ... that is the only difference!
To say it short.

Now it's just up to your taste, what you really want.

I don't think there was too much repeat in the Scholorship story because she was traumatized, and she needed lots of reassuring. Maybe a couple less chapters of that? At the end of chapter 11 she made a revelation that she like her "uncle" or "daddy" babying her, and basically told him he could treat her any way he wanted. From a practicality stand point, even if she didn't like wearing diapers, with her having bed wetting issues and starting to go during the day without realizing it, then at minimum pull ups for day since her body stopped once she realized, and diapers at night. If it was a long trip, diapers all the time because she could fall asleep, and they aren't being used to punish her. It would be different if she had no issues with holding her bladder, yet she was put in diapers and told to use them. Two completely different scenarios. The first time jump could have been somewhere between getting her, and the first border crossing, with enough detail to get the same information across. Second one somewhere after the hotel with the coyotes and getting to the US boarder. For it being the first story, even only having one in there after chapter 11 would have worked.

One person mentioned about keeping a document with outlines and ideas for your story. A spreadsheet would work as well. You can merge cells to make a text box. List your character names, ages, and a summary in other cells. If you do a sequel you can make a new tab at the bottom, with information about the sequel. With all that information you can try to make a goal of how many chapters you want it to be.

For the maid story, I haven't read it so I can't comment on it. Don't give up. I also gave you ideas about the previous story in your inbox.

It's nice to see the helpful advice here that everyone is giving.

As for the title, if you feel you are going to start over, the title will come to you as you write it. Maybe read the story aloud to yourself and see where you may need to start reworking it. You could start it in a new post so it isn't all lost in this discussion. One thing that I know which helps another author, they get ahead in their story by a number of chapters before they start sharing. This would give you time to write more on the story ahead of it and still have posts to share to us.

1 hour ago, snowwhite said:

LG / LB that goes in the direction of DL.
You can referred to be a toddler, that hit it better as AB.
You must find a way to yours characters, there that do what you like.
Parents, Unkle, Aunt, no matter who, it is importen to start sternly.
Remember, a grown woman, or late Teengirl (16-21y) will never pee in her pants, if she has a choice.

I completely understand this.  I don't know anyone who will wet their pants just because... unless they are under an age to not know any better, which is one of the reasons, I want my story to include some stress or other problems that make it thing that is going against her will.  I hate it when I read that characters are okay with wetting themselves for no apparent reason and no mentioned reason for it.

I never thought about how to manipulate it because I've never really seen it done first hand.  I've heard of peers when I was in high school having some hard times with families at home, not that they peed themselves or anything, but in my imagination, I thought even then, what if it was bad enough for them that it could happen?  but no, I think I've only ever seen one girl poop her pants once, in middle school, I think it was, and that was just because the teacher was a blankity blank blank and told her to hold it because it was her fault for coming to class in that condition since we had lunch just before, and she should have known to go... but you know, if you get the runs suddenly, it doesn't matter if you went just before, it can still surprise you with needing to go, right?  I'm not sure if it was runs, but I know she pooped her pants and of course, peed her seat....

I think it was this, that first made me get interested in the idea that some girls could be more... well, baby-like than other girls and most boys even at my age, and as I got older, I stopped liking the idea of baby girls, and just thinking some cute girls just being little girls rather than toddler like.  I'm not... exactly gay-lesbien or whatever, but I do like the idea of a cute girl wanting to look up to an older sister or mommy to help her, and yeah, I guess, wetting her pants.  But like you said, that's just fantasy because that only happens if there is something that causes it.

1 hour ago, StoneRiver76 said:

I hate it when I read that characters are okay with wetting themselves for no apparent reason and no mentioned reason for it.

:67_EmoticonsHDcom::67_EmoticonsHDcom::69_EmoticonsHDcom::67_EmoticonsHDcom::67_EmoticonsHDcom:

Fear is always a reason, I had pee in my pants, because of fear. (more than once)

But what makes an adult woman afraid, if her life is not threatened, or she is attacked in some other way?
I don't want to read or write about that either!
That’s going too far even for me!

You have to create hopeless predicaments, just as you did in Chapter 1 with Scholarship.

1 time I didn't have a toilet at hand either because I was 22 or 23y.
Missed the bus and had to walk, about 1 hour.
You can compare the street with an high road nearly how interstate, high speed 100km/h, the most drive 120.
What can I say, it started to work in my bladder and once it works, then it works.
15 minuts later I was weet and I was on tour first half hour.

I didn't have a chance to disappear behind bushes.
It's really not funny when that happens!
The shame is much more, as to wear a diaper.
Especially when cars stop and ask if I want to drive with them.
Of course something like this only happens if it to late.
I only had about 7 km to walk, less than 5 minutes in the car.
But it can be very long ...

45 minutes ago, snowwhite said:

:67_EmoticonsHDcom::67_EmoticonsHDcom::69_EmoticonsHDcom::67_EmoticonsHDcom::67_EmoticonsHDcom:

Fear is always a reason, I had pee in my pants, because of fear. (more than once)

But what makes an adult woman afraid, if her life is not threatened, or she is attacked in some other way?
I don't want to read or write about that either!
That’s going too far even for me!

You have to create hopeless predicaments, just as you did in Chapter 1 with Scholarship.

1 time I didn't have a toilet at hand either because I was 22 or 23y.
Missed the bus and had to walk, about 1 hour.
You can compare the street with an high road nearly how interstate, high speed 100km/h, the most drive 120.
What can I say, it started to work in my bladder and once it works, then it works.
15 minuts later I was weet and I was on tour first half hour.

I didn't have a chance to disappear behind bushes.
It's really not funny when that happens!
The shame is much more, as to wear a diaper.
Especially when cars stop and ask if I want to drive with them.
Of course something like this only happens if it to late.
I only had about 7 km to walk, less than 5 minutes in the car.
But it can be very long ...

Yeah, I don't think I'd be using fear like that except in the story like with the Scholarship one, when I try to rewrite that one.  I don't really want to think about what could happen to someone either, in the case of real fear....

What if you were outside McDonalds, but were homeless, and unable to take a shower or bath for several weeks, so now, you haven't eaten for two days, well, you've had this and that, but not a real dinner food, and now, you have a few dollars, but the restaurant won't let you in to use the toilet, even though you have money because they say you'll scare away everyone, then someone takes your money and says they'll order for you, but if you leave this spot, just outside the door, they will not look ofr you, and you'll lose your food, and you really gotta pee?  you can't hold it, and if you try to go somewhere to go, you will not eat, probably not only that night, but all day the next day until you can try to get a few more beggar dollars together?...  would you wait even though you start leaking in your panties, or would you say the f with the food and go without knowing you'll have stomach pains all night and the next day, you are likely to only get enough money after nearly early evening?

54 minutes ago, snowwhite said:

If it's not too much to ask, and if you don't want to do it publicly, you can pm me, but are you willing to discuss how you getting scared or the situation, that made it that you wet your pants?  You said it happened more than once, so that means you probably have some good ideas for how I can do the story for the girl being taken to America... maybe.  Of course, if it si too traumatising or if you are uncomfortable with that, then you can ignore this request.  I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable.

I did wet myself once in junior high, too, actually, when I was in the first year because I was just nervous and didn't clearly understand the teacher's rules.

@StoneRiver76

I could say anything now.
But honestly I don't know!
I'll try anyway!

I've never been hungry!
In Germany you call the cops and report the people, for coercion!
In Germany can you go to Burger King or Mc Donalds of the toilet, without order, that's it!

Every restaurant is obliged to let people use the toilet.
If there is a public toilet in front of the restaurant or in the immediate vicinity, it looks different!

Things are different in grocery stores too.

But let's be honest ...
If I have less than 5 dollars and if I'm hungry, a fast food restaurant is definitely my last choice, to get a meal for that little bit of money.

I go there to ask for cold burgers, but certainly not to buy something that doesn't fill you up.

And everyone who has lived on the street for 2 years and has not destroyed his head with drugs, has this experience.

But I'll say it again!
More compassion for other people in need and this question does not even arise.

As an employee, I would never, a young woman put on the street in need.
No matter what the company policy says!!!

So much independent thinking can be expected from every person, that she or he recognizes, if it a junkie, an alcoholic, or a homeless person.

With the first two kind of people, my decision is more difficult.
But generally saying no before I've listened to what he has to say is not possible for me!

After talk with theire, can I see is a person who wants to put a drug shot or whether he wants to relieve himself!

Thats my opinion ...
Therefore your basic idea of this embassy was correct.

But the same time, just as inappropriate here as asking a racial question. .... ~my opinion ~

We should never just take care of ourselves.
Take care of your fellow human beings and help, if you can help!
You cant never knowing, if you need help too, sometime !

This all is only my Opinion and I don't want to start a discussion about races now!

So please forgive me, if anyone thinks my example was stupid, or my bad english grammar made a mistake.

THANKS

As for the second question.

I can see it was wrong to take myself as a example.

We can telephone, but I will not talk about myself any further.
So that won't help you either.

You have good ideas, you just have to think about what you want.

Because ...
My ideas was never a idea ... much more give it not to say.

All what you need for your story, can you find here in this complete topic

greetings, from bad mad snowwhite

5 hours ago, StoneRiver76 said:

If it's not too much to ask,

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked.  I didn't mean to be mean to you.  I realize now, it was a mistake, and I was just hungry for more... well, authentic ways to help make the stories I write real to people.  But I was stupid.  Of course, most of us don't want to share such personal things.  I'm really sorry.

I hope you forgive me at some time.

I didn't know that in Germany you have a right to take care of your needs at any public place.  It seems that maybe ONLY in America, it is a problem.  It is not a problem in Japan.  People go into Seven Eleven all the time without necessarily buying anything because Seven Eleven is all over the place.  You don't see homeless so much in Japan, either, as you see it in America.  I do think it exists in some places, but because the government is more helpful to its citizens in Japan than in America, I think the numbers are just lower.

America is still talking about how to CHARGE people for the vaccine, and in the same breath saying getting it to the poor is a problem.  The reason it is a problem, more so than where you distribute it, is that people on the streets and even some poor people in homes do NOT have money or insurance that covers it!  Stupid America!

Don't get me wrong.  I do love the country I was born in, but there are a lot of things we are stupid about, from how we treat other people, to who we blame for society's problems.

1 hour ago, StoneRiver76 said:

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked.  I didn't mean to be mean to you.  I realize now, it was a mistake, and I was just hungry for more... well, authentic ways to help make the stories I write real to people.  But I was stupid.  Of course, most of us don't want to share such personal things.  I'm really sorry.

I hope you forgive me at some time.

There is nothing to forgive or apologize, because nothing is happened!
You asked a question and I answered it, nothing more is happened.

Yes, I don't understand the USA either, they spend tens of billions on the drug fight, but they don't get to the roots of the evil.
Give people health insurance ... meaningful and no wischi waschi and you are off 25% from the drug´s problem right away.

I think too, the US will soon no longer want to get rid of the drug problem, it finances so many other projects that it could no longer survive without the confiscated real estate funds, cars, etc. from the drug cartels.
Incl. the privat jailhouse system ...

But that's politics and that doesn't belong here either, I think!

I have an opinion about it, but it's fake, because I've never been to the US either.
Therefore, I cannot and must not make any real judgment about it.
It would be presumptuous and certainly not fair, since I only know the USA from television, school and internet.

So I know that I don't know anything ...

There are fast food places in some cities, that have a coded entry to the bathroom. The code is on the receipt if you order something. On one hand I can understand because homeless and others have trashed bathrooms. On the other, it is a little bit dehumanizing to not be able to go to certain places to take care of a basic need.

This is honestly one of the only ongoing stories that currently has my interest. I'm not into stories involving consensual diaper use/babying, nor am I into stories about males being diapered... and those tend to be the main stories going here (which is fine, but just not my cup of tea, as they say). As such, I hope the story continues.

16 hours ago, snowwhite said:

I think too, the US will soon no longer want to get rid of the drug problem, it finances so many other projects that it could no longer survive without the confiscated real estate funds, cars, etc. from the drug cartels.
Incl. the privat jailhouse system ...

Actually, we are already there.  You may not know this, I'm not sure how well the information is spread around the world, but America has already decriminalized some drugs in some states, and I'm pretty sure it was so they can tax it.  The main drug that many states have not only decriminalized, but have even legalized for (not medicinal) but recreational use, and that drug is Marijuanna.  

Is marijuanna less dangerous than tobacco.  Those all for the drug being legal will tell you yes.  Crimes and accidents related to being high, however, seem to tell a different story to me.  Yes, Tobacco may do more harm to your lungs than cannibis, I'm not sure on that.  But tobacco does not affect your judgement when driving, nor does it slow your senses to the point you are a danger in some situations.  Cannibis certainly does do that.  Constant use of Cannibis makes you unproductive because doing anything where you need to be fully aware is jeopardized when you are using the drug.  Tobacco may affect your energy and your abilities to some degree, but no one has ever caused a problem driving or working because they smoked one too many tobacco produce ON ITS OWN.  

So, while some might think cannibis is not a serious drug, it does impare your senses and judgement enough that you should not be doing anything serious while using it, and you certainly should not be driving a car.  That makes it more dangerous (socially) drug than tobacco.

Used for medicinal reasons, and under the strict instructions of a doctor, where you are also advised not to do something that requires your full attention while getting the fix... it might not be anymore dangerous than other medicines, and it might help some suffering.  But the thing is, if it is a prescribed drug for medicinal purposes, then that should be the only way it is used, and not for recreation, not to say that other drugs are not misused.  They are....

9 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

This is honestly one of the only ongoing stories that currently has my interest.

9 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

I hope the story continues.

Yes, I'm just rethinking it a bit, but there will be a story out soon with Mariela in it, and I will probably put out another story with Breanna in it, too.  The stories will be basically cleaned up versions of the same I was writing, and just lost my fire because something was wrong or missing in the stories.  That is why I'm taking a break and trying to get the fire back.

so I'm honest and say that I didn't read the full discussion here tl,dr

but if you want suggestions for story ideas I'm always for a good babysitter story. I know it is a clische and stuff. But there are rare stories like that which are good and when they are they're not finished.

@StoneRiver76

We consider these drugs to be soft drugs and have the same effect as alcohol consumption.
Driving is prohibited for both of them, although alcohol up to 0.5 per mille is permitted.
If you have an accident, you are still jointly responsible
0.5 per mille means about 0.4 liters of beer

Neither can be compared with cigarettes!
Cigarettes are demonized, alcohol not, and every year more people in Germany die of alcohol abuse than in car accidents and cigarettes combined ...
But politicians like to drink ...
It's so stupid ...

so, I think that is enough, with this topic or?

:72_EmoticonsHDcom:

@parkintochter

Meine Geschichte geht weiter bei Wattpad!
Bei Windelgeschichten.org veröffentliche ich nichts mehr.
Ich versuche Teil 9 am Wochenende Hochzuladen.
Ich weiß jedenfalls das dir die ersten drei Teile damals gefallen hatten, zu Teil 4 hast du nie etwas gesagt bei WG.org.
Vielleicht hast du es ja auch bereits gelesen bei Wattpad, wenn ja, ich hoffe, du hattest Spaß daran.
LG
Petra

translate:

My story continues at Wattpad!
I don't publish anything on Windelgeschichten.org anymore!!!
I'm trying to upload part 9 over the weekend.
Anyway, I know that you liked the first three parts back then. You never said anything about part four by WG.org.
Maybe you have already read it on Wattpad, if so, I hope you enjoyed.
LG
Petra

I think, actually, I will be continuing this story as it is, but you might notice some change in the characters as I try to clean them up a bit and hopefully acting a little more natural.

I've given it a lot of thought, and even tried to restart it twice, but the truth is, I don't think I'd do the beginning much different anyway, and the real issues probably came up just around Chapter eight or so....

So, since this thread has already had a lot of dicussion, I'm going to start a new thread for Chapter 12 and beyond.

On 7/26/2021 at 9:03 PM, snowwhite said:

@StoneRiver76

We consider these drugs to be soft drugs and have the same effect as alcohol consumption.
Driving is prohibited for both of them, although alcohol up to 0.5 per mille is permitted.
If you have an accident, you are still jointly responsible
0.5 per mille means about 0.4 liters of beer

Neither can be compared with cigarettes!
Cigarettes are demonized, alcohol not, and every year more people in Germany die of alcohol abuse than in car accidents and cigarettes combined ...
But politicians like to drink ...
It's so stupid ...

so, I think that is enough, with this topic or?

:72_EmoticonsHDcom:

@parkintochter

Meine Geschichte geht weiter bei Wattpad!
Bei Windelgeschichten.org veröffentliche ich nichts mehr.
Ich versuche Teil 9 am Wochenende Hochzuladen.
Ich weiß jedenfalls das dir die ersten drei Teile damals gefallen hatten, zu Teil 4 hast du nie etwas gesagt bei WG.org.
Vielleicht hast du es ja auch bereits gelesen bei Wattpad, wenn ja, ich hoffe, du hattest Spaß daran.
LG
Petra

translate:

My story continues at Wattpad!
I don't publish anything on Windelgeschichten.org anymore!!!
I'm trying to upload part 9 over the weekend.
Anyway, I know that you liked the first three parts back then. You never said anything about part four by WG.org.
Maybe you have already read it on Wattpad, if so, I hope you enjoyed.
LG
Petra

what was the name of the story? I'm not sure which do you mean