LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Left To Imagination

Something hapened yesterday which made me think of how many people have seen things. When I say things it means things that can be left to the imagination.

So my ex saw me in diapers maybe 14 years ago. A friend I've had since 1989 saw my pacifier and just stared at it for the longest time. Yesterday someone saw an empty store diaper bag and one diaper under a pillow, and my best friend once found my pacifier and said "Do you... wait, do I want to know?"

I'm sure there's plenty of experiences here of people who have maybe seen things but had the interpretation left open to the imagination. I mean, there are plenty of logical and reasonable reasons why someone would have those items, or perhaps need them.

• 3 weeks later...

I was out for beers with friends many years ago. Anyone who drinks beer knows you end up peeing a lot the more you drink.  After the others had made several trips to the restroom, one of the asked me, “What’s up with you, do you have a hollow leg or something that you don’t have to pee yet?”  I replied simply by saying No, I wear diapers!  To which there was a moment of shock and speechlessness and then laughter and someone yelled, “Good one you got us on that one!” And the conversation moved on.

12 hours ago, happyindprs said:

I was out for beers with friends many years ago. Anyone who drinks beer knows you end up peeing a lot the more you drink.  After the others had made several trips to the restroom, one of the asked me, “What’s up with you, do you have a hollow leg or something that you don’t have to pee yet?”  I replied simply by saying No, I wear diapers!  To which there was a moment of shock and speechlessness and then laughter and someone yelled, “Good one you got us on that one!” And the conversation moved on.

that made me think of howie mandel, he had a comedy special called "on ice", in it he said he wears diapers, but only on weekends and to parties, he mentioned how others ask him "howie, dont you ever piss?!" he shrugs and says "depends"

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, feralfreak said:

that made me think of howie mandel, he had a comedy special called "on ice", in it he said he wears diapers, but only on weekends and to parties, he mentioned how others ask him "howie, dont you ever piss?!" he shrugs and says "depends"

I think there was a Seinfeld bit like that. I remember hearing about it my senior year.