LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from TX

hi everybody ? I'm an abdl girl working toward losing bladder and bowel control to become incontinent. It means a lot to have somewhere I'm not judged for my fantasy. Hope to make friendships that last! Stay wet ❤️

• Like 4
2 hours ago, dumbbaby said:

hi everybody ? I'm an abdl girl working toward losing bladder and bowel control to become incontinent. It means a lot to have somewhere I'm not judged for my fantasy. Hope to make friendships that last! Stay wet ❤️

I know what you mean, I never get judged for my fantasies and it's pretty great to have a place where I can talk about them, and a lot of people understand where I'm coming from. I am also from Texas and I'm very happy to welcome you to DD! Welcome home!☺️? I hope to see you in the chat very soon!? I also hope you make lots of friends here and have a good time!❤️?☺️?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I know what you mean, I never get judged for my fantasies and it's pretty great to have a place where I can talk about them, and a lot of people understand where I'm coming from. I am also from Texas and I'm very happy to welcome you to DD! Welcome home!☺️? I hope to see you in the chat very soon!? I also hope you make lots of friends here and have a good time!❤️?☺️?

Thanks Spidey! I didn't even know there was a chat.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and always good to see new people here. I do hope you can feel at home here, and be comfortable. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and always good to see new people here. I do hope you can feel at home here, and be comfortable. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Much appreciated ?