LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Added wetness

So to give some background I have had a love of diapers for many years, and have been on this site since 2006. My wife knows of my love of diapers and has enjoyed changing me wet and or messy several times over the years.

Also we have enjoyed some amazing diaper sex as well. So this morning I got up like normal, put on my morning diaper and went to the front room and enjoyed my morning coffee and some reading. A few hours later and after several wettings my diaper was getting nicely wet.

The wife woke up late as she does on her days off, but this morning was different. She called out to me and asked if my diaper was soaked yet, I was a little surprised by the question.  I answered not quite yet, she then asked me if I would like a little extra wetness.

She has never asked me a question like this before,  so I'm very curious and proceeded to the bedroom.  She then directed me to the bathroom and asked me to sit in the bathtub. She reached under the sink and pulled out a large funnel with a long length of clear tube attached. As you would guess she placed the end of the hose into my diaper and proceeded to empty her bladder into the funnel. 

Wow, wow, wow was this fantastic!!

So now some added wetness and I look forward to our new way to play. Best wife ever!?

• Like 1