LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New job, new wearing opportunities

Alright, so new work place, its finally time for me to start branching out on my own, (go me!)

Just trying to get a good feel for when its a good time to try, start, or what necessities need to be in place before I attempt to do so.

easy 35hr week. minimal activity, maybe sitting or standing most of the day. Only break is a 30min lunch middle of the day.

outfits will typically be jeans or khakis and a button down and sneakers.

I dont have any intention of using while at work, but just wearing gives me that comfort. (and lets face it, diapees rule undies drool)

any tips, pointers, or suggestions from the more seasoned wearers?

Ditto on the crinkle, no one is listening for the crinkle so even if per chance it’s audible, it is most often dismissed as nothing.  How do I know this? Forty three years wearing diapers to work.  With a bit of planning and a few fashion accessories no one will be the wiser.

I can’t stress enough, use a premium disposable diaper or pull up. Check around and try to see what works best for you.  Better diapers mean fewer changes and most will easily get you through a normal eight to ten hour shift without a change.  Next, I highly recommend wearing a onesie over your diaper.  No need to use plastic pants here. The onesies I buy are from Tykables and are stretchy and really hold even a saturated diaper close to your body.  Also an added benefit is no worries sitting or squatting down, fearing a dreaded exposure at your waistline. Depending on your clothing choice, a bit of experimentation as to what works for your situation is expected. Once you master it, your life in diapers will become a normal everyday thing.

2 hours ago, happyindprs said:

No need to use plastic pants here.

Not to derail the OP's topic, but don't you suffer from press-out leakage? Plastic pants have saved my bacon many many times. And, all diapers leak sometimes.

26 minutes ago, sparklezBear said:

Not to derail the OP's topic, but don't you suffer from press-out leakage? Plastic pants have saved my bacon many many times. And, all diapers leak sometimes.

I fully agree with this. I wear plastic pants anywhere  in public where I might be out and need extended protection or can't change immediately. One thing I do is wear my keys on a carabiner that clips around  a belt loop. Personally, I'm not worried if anyone hears my diaper but just having keys on your belt basically masks any diaper sounds. Nobody cares what you are wearing under your pants.         

Just my personal opinion regarding the use of plastic pants over disposable diapers. I found that once my diapers were soaked, leaking was inevitable with continued wear regardless of PP over them. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, happyindprs said:

I found that once my diapers were soaked, leaking was inevitable with continued wear regardless of PP over them. 

Oh, absolutely. As well as plastic pants, I always wear a full cotton brief as an absorbent layer. This catches 90% of the leaks that would otherwise arrive at my outwear. 

• Like 1

Well, he did mention that "he had no intention of using while at work"  but of coarse there are always "accidents" ?

Anyways, not sure what kind of funds you have, but there are a LOT of good brands of diapers to choose from. Personaly, I have been experimenting with Seni brand, which is cloth backed, and very quiet! They also hold a lot.....just incase, and they are VERY comfortable, and descreet,  something you might look into. If you just want to wear for comfort, ....dont waste your money on expensive "premium" ie: AB/DL brands...right now prices are nuts, and getting worse. So gpu might just be better off going the "medical" route, if you dont mind.....save a few bucks. 

Wearing at work is a challange. This is a new job, so you don't know all the complexities that come with it down the road. 

I agree with the onsie idea, better to remain descreet than being exposed at some random time, in an unexpected situation. 

But other than that, the only thing I can add is .....if you can use this job to transfer somewhere else, do it, and GTF out of New York!!!!....

And congrats on landing a new (hopefully better) job!!! Lean lots, and take what you learn to the next job you go for!! ??