LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Big Sister No Longer", Parts 1 and 2

A couple months ago, Patreon made me pull a bunch of my content because they'd determined it broke their ToS. This story in particular was one that I thought was an unfair ruling - the logic was that because it included step siblings, and it was AB/DL, then it counted as incest even though the siblings don't do anything remotely sexual with one another.

Anyways, I forgot to repost it publicly at the time, so I'm doing that now! (And for Patreon, I've just had to come up with a workaround where any of my stories that might get flagged will be posted publicly. It's a little frustrating, but I gotta do what I gotta do to stay afloat.)

It's a two parter, so this is the complete story! 

Part One

Just let your sister stay with you! It’ll be fine!

Jessica had known it was a fantasy, but she’d been stupid enough to go along with it anyways. Her dad had been insistent, and her stepmom had gone on this whole rant about taking care of each other. Brittany needed the help, and she was family, and it’s just for a couple months until she’s back on her feet, and Jessica had that guest room, and wasn’t it time that she gave back a little? 

In the end, Jessica had agreed with it just to shut them up. That had been a mistake.

Within minutes of getting her step-sister set up in the guest room, Jessica was regretting it. Brittany was blasting music at about a million decibels, completely oblivious to the realities of living with someone else who had ears. She hadn’t changed in the years since Jessica had moved out, clearly.  

That was Brittany, though. Momma’s little girl. There was only room for one person in her reality, everyone was there to serve her. 

It’d been that way since they were teens, when they’d first moved in together. Brittany always got the extra slack, the extra help, the excuses to cover her bad behavior. If Jessica stayed out a minute later than she was supposed to, she’d get grounded. Brittany could come home at three or four in the morning and get a light scolding. 

Despite being a year Jesicca’s senior, she was the baby of the family. Jessica was sick of it. 

Knocking on the guest room door, she called, “Brit? The music’s a little loud, could you turn it down? I’m trying to work on my thesis!” 

No response. Jessica banged on the door louder. Still nothing. Either Brittany genuinely couldn’t hear her over the pounding of her terrible EDM remixes, or she was pretending not to hear to avoid having to deal with it.

Either way, it meant Jessica had time. 

The two-dozen pink padlocks hadn’t been cheap. Jessica had needed many of them to be a unique shape to fit a specific purpose, and they all had the same custom label engraved on the front. While Brittany jumped up and down in her room, being terribly loud and obnoxious, Jessica moved around her apartment, locking things away one at a time. 

The fridge and the cupboards first, so Brittany couldn’t just steal food. A plastic case that covered the TV remote, locking away access to any entertainment programming. Another case around the wifi router, just to be sure she didn’t fiddle with it once the password got changed. Jessica’s bedroom door, obviously.  Even one to lock the toilet seat in place, rendering the bathroom in the house useless if you didn’t have the key. 

Anything that Brittany would try and use without permission got locked away, and on every lock, in big, cutesy letters, it read, ‘FOR BIG GIRLS ONLY’, with a number of stars ranging from one to ten emblazoned on the bottom

Then, with all that done, Jessica waltzed to the back of the house, humming a tune she could barely hear, opened the electrical panel, found the breaker switch for the guest bedroom, and flipped it. 

Finally, she thought, as the music died. Blessed silence. 

Then, Brittany screamed. “What the shit?” 

Aaaand there’s that obnoxious noise again. 

Taking out her phone, Jessica thumbed the command to change her wifi password as she walked back to the bedrooms, cheerfully. Today, things were going to change. Even Brittany might get a change, if she was a good girl. 

Slamming open the guest room door, Brittany stormed out of her room. “What the hell, Jess? Didn’t you pay your freakin’ electric bill?” 

“Oh, yes,” Jessica smiled, saccharine sweetly, at her step-sister. “I paid the electric bill. You didn’t. And as long as you’re going to be a guest in my house, we’re going to have some changes around here.” 

Brittany spluttered. “What?” 

She wasn’t used to not getting her way. Jessica savored it. “Here’s the deal. You want to live in my house, rent free? Then you have to do what I say. Anything you want to use, you have to earn it, or pay for it yourself.” Tilting her head, she smirked and added, “But you burned through all the money mommy gave you, and you don’t have a job right now, do you?” 

“You bitch!” Brittany said, taking a step forward. “You’re gonna hold that over my head?” 

“Not at all. If you want to leave, you’re welcome to. If you want to stay, though, and get the only free roof over your head that you’re likely to get, you’ll shut your mouth and listen for once.” 

Brittany stared. For once, she was at a loss for words. 

Jessica grinned, holding up her key. “This is the big girl key. From now on, anything you want to do in my house, you’ll need to use this. You want free food? It’s behind this key. You want something to drink besides water? It’s behind this key. You want to use the internet? Take a guess what it’s behind.” 

“The key,” Brittany frowned. 

“That’s right. And I don’t turn it for free. You want anything, you need to do chores. You know, chores? The things you didn’t have to do as a kid, because you were too much of a free spirit? Yeah, you get to do them now. I’ll get you a list. Every chore you do, you get a star, and every star can open a lock somewhere in this house. I made it simple, so you could follow along.” 

“This is ridiculous,” Brittany stammered. “I’ll tell Mom, she’ll make you-” 

Jessica had been holding on to her trump card for years. The one bit of leverage she had over her sister, besides a bank account and a mortgage. “If you tell mom, I’ll tell her you sold your grandma’s jewelry to buy pot.” 

Brittany’s eyes widened. Realization, and then fear. “You knew about that?” 

“Since the day it happened, Brit,” Jessica said. “I’ve got pictures and everything. I don’t know how mom bought that story about a cat burglar to begin with, but if she finds out it was you, you’re cut off. Even you can’t get around that.” 

“Then…” Brittany said, blinking. “I’ll… I’ll leave.”

“You’re welcome to,” Jessica smiled. “But I know you. You wouldn’t even ask about staying with me unless you ran out of couches to crash on. You want to stay here, you follow my rules. You break my rules, or you try and get around them by cheating, or you piss on the floor or you annoy me too much, then you’ll either accept your punishment or you’ll move out. I honestly don’t care which you pick.”

She had her step-sister dead to rights, and they both knew it. Brittany had no choice. Jessica knew the wheels were turning in her sister’s head already, trying to find a way around this, to think of a boyfriend she hadn’t worn out her welcome with yet. But for now, she had to admit defeat. 

Swallowing her pride, Brittany said, “Okay.” 

“Great! If you want the power back on in your room, that’s one star for a day. The wifi password is two stars a day. The chore chart’s on the fridge!” 

Brittany hadn’t even found out the best part yet, and already Jessica was giddy. She’d won. After looking over the chore list magnetized to the front of the fridge, Brittany got to work washing the dishes in the sink. Doing chores, working, for what amounted to a paltry allowance. 

As she got done, Jessica wandered over, inspecting her work. Half a dozen dishes went back into the sink to be rewashed, and then, as she finished that, Jessica put up a single gold star on the chart. 

She could tell from the glares and glowers that Brittany was pissed, but that just made her happier. Revenge was sweet, and cold, like french vanilla ice cream, and Jessica couldn’t get enough of it. 

Brittany swept and mopped the kitchen floor, enough to earn two more stars, and with those three unlocked she cashed in to get the electricity and the internet back. Jessica unlocked the breaker box, gave Brittany that day’s wifi password - beagoodgirl - and then sat down at the dining room table to get some work done, and to wait. 

There was no pounding music. With luck, Brittany was actually working on her job applications. Each one she sent in was a whole star on the chore chart, and it was the only chore that wasn’t limited to once or twice per day, so it was the best way for her to earn stars, and earn freedom from Jessica’s rules. Even if she wasn’t working on applications, though, that just meant the revenge would last longer. 

It took an hour before Brittany shuffled out of her room, anger and frustration clear on her face, and shuffled over to the bathroom. She shut the door, a second passed, and Jessica smiled as she waited for-

“What the FUCK?” 

Shutting her laptop, Jessica waltzed to the bathroom, meeting her step-sister at the door. “Is something wrong?” 

“You locked the fucking toilet?” Brittany demanded. 

“Language,” Jessica chided. “If you swear again, that’s a punishment.” 

“The fu-” Brittany started, but she was in Jessica’s expression that it wasn’t a joke. “Why did you lock the freaking toilet?” 

“Because, that’s a privilege for big girls,” Jessica snickered. “And an expensive one, at that. Ten stars to use the potty.” 

“What do you expect me to do?” Brittany demanded, knees pressed together. She was a little desperate, which just made the thrill of power that much more potent. “I can’t do ten of your stupid chores that fast!” 

“Of course, but that’s why there’s an alternative.” Not hiding her giggle, Jessica walked past her step-sister into the bathroom, crouched by the bathroom cupboard, and came out with a disposable diaper and a clear plastic cover. Like everything else in the house, the cover came with a small, pink padlock that had three stars at the top and one at the bottom. 

Brittany stared. “No. NO. No fucking way.”

“Then piss your pants, and I’ll make you stand in the corner for ruining my nice hardwood floors,” Jessica replied. 

“You’re joking!” Brittany demanded. “You’re going to make me work to put on a diaper?” 

“No! Don’t be silly,” Jessica teased. “I’ll put the diaper on you for free. If you want a change, though, you need stars for that.” 

Brittany eyed her, warily. “... how many stars?” 

“Three stars to change a soggy diaper,” Jessica smiled. “Stinky diapers are just one, because I’m generous like that.” A little incentive to make her step-sister humiliate herself was always nice, too. Either Brittany could burn up stars changing her diapers while they were just wet, or she could wait until she’d made a mess and then get changed so that she’d have stars to pay for food and wifi. 

Fuck off!” Brittany shot. “No way!” 

Jessica had her ultimatum ready. “Then piss your pants or go away.” 

Brittany danced her weight from foot to foot. She was clearly desperate, and doing the math. She had used all her stars already, so if she accepted this deal, she’d have to get to work if she wanted to be dry anytime soon. 

Finally, cheeks burning with humilation and anger, Brittany said, “Fine, I’ll wear the stupid diaper.” 

“Great!” Reaching out, Jessica grabbed her big sister’s wrist, pulling her towards the couch. Caught off guard, Brittany stumbled to keep up, until she was pushed down onto the couch surface. 

Unsnapping the jeans, Jessica pulled her step-sister’s pants off, along with her panties, tossing both on the floor. “Lift your bottom, baby!” she teased, holding up the diaper and waiting. 

“I’m going to kill you for this,” Brittany fumed, obeying, knees trembling as she held it. 

Jessica folded up the diaper, pulled the tapes snugly around her step-sister’s waist, and followed the diaper up with the locking plastic cover. With a little ‘click’, the ‘FOR BIG GIRLS ONLY’ padlock snapped shut, trapping Brittany in her first diaper since infancy. 

Now,” Jessica said, grinning. “I think I heard you say some naughty words. Since it’s your first time, I think ten minutes in the corner should be enough to make you learn your lesson, don’t you?” 

“I hate you,” Brittany shot back. “I actually hate you.” 

“I could always leave you in that diaper forever,” Jessica teased. 

The threat wasn’t exactly true - it wouldn’t be hard to remove the cover with scissors, but taking it off without cutting or tearing the plastic would be impossible, which was the point. Not to be impenetrable, but to be tamper-proof. 

Still, Brittany hadn’t tested the cover all that much, and Jessica hadn’t lied to her about anything else so far. Blushing, she got up, waddling slightly as she walked to the corner of the room and put her nose in it. 

Taking a couple covert photos of her step-sister’s humiliating position, Jessica waited. She could tell, by the uncomfortable shuffle, the attempt at closing her legs that thick padding foiled, and by uncomfortable whimpers, it couldn’t be long. 

Sure enough, Brittany lost the fight. With a shudder, she whimpered, and in the quiet Jessica could hear a hissing noise as her step-sisters diaper began to sag. 

More photos, and a reminder. “Seven more minutes, crinkle pants, then you can get back to work and maybe earn enough stars to change your soggy bottom.” 

Brittany fumed, and Jessica gloated, saving the evidence of her big sister’s accident. A little more ammunition to hold over Brit’s head, should she start getting too big for her crinkly britches.  

It looks like their parents had been right. This visit was going to be a lot of fun, after all.

Part Two

Two weeks. 

Two fucking weeks. 

Brittany had been her little sister’s live-in diaper slave for Two. Fucking. Weeks. 

She was pretty goddamned sick of it. 

Brit had, of course, considered alternatives. When she had internet access, she contacted her remaining friends, hitting them up and begging for a place to crash for a couple days so she could get back on her feet. 

No luck. Jessica had been right; she’d only come here in the first place because she was desperate. There was nobody else that would take her in, not unless she could pay them rent, and she couldn’t pay rent without getting a job. 

Brittany had tried. Dear god she had tried. She would have been seeking a job desperately even if Jessica hadn’t been encouraging it, making her redeem chore stars for diaper changes and basic privacy. 

And the diaper changes… Brittany had assumed she’d get used to the humiliation, but no. Not a chance, not when Jessica used every change as a chance to tease her, to come up with degrading pet names or to just comment on how badly she smelled, as she took unnecessarily long with the powder, the wipes, the whole damned process of it. 

Yeah, of course I stink. You’re making me crap my pants. Asshole. 

So, Brittany was looking for an out. Filling out job applications every chance she could get. And it just wasn’t getting anywhere. 

Between that, it was back to chores. She couldn’t just fill out job applications. Whenever she could, she was sweeping the floors, cleaning the toilet that she didn’t have permission to use, fixing dinner, generally doing whatever banal task popped into Jessica’s head. 

Brittany had been so desperate for ideas, any suggestions on how to escape her circumstance, that she even went online, using a burner account to plead for ideas on Reddit. Her ‘Am I The Asshole’ post mostly came up with a bunch of people claiming the story was fake, though, and she quickly gave up, logging out and ignoring the rest of the responses. 

Dammit, she told herself, shuffling in her seat. She had done all her household chores for the day, filled out half a dozen applications and sent them in. She was out of jobs to look for, there was nowhere else in town accepting that day. Worse, she needed to use her diaper. 

Best get it over with, she grumbled to herself. Brittany had quickly learned that trying to use her chore starts to use the potty was a losing proposition - she just couldn’t earn enough stars to actually use the toilet, even just for #2, and still have enough for food, internet, electricity. If she wanted to save her stars at all, she had to be stingy with her diaper changes, only asking for them when…

“Ugh,” she grumbled, sitting forward and pushing. There was no point holding it, not when it was inevitable, not when her diaper was already heavy and starting to sag. This would just mean she could get a change sooner. 

Grunting softly, she pushed the mush into her padding, blushing as she felt it swell. Her room already had a faint odor to it from countless previous accidents, something that no amount of candles or open windows could quite purge, but the smell of a freshly filled diaper was still distinct, and her cheeks turned pink as she got to her feet, steeling herself to go ask Jessica for a change. 

She waddled out of her room, eyeing the pink lock on her diaper cover. The locks that defined her life, lately. It was mostly symbolic - even if she had the key, cheating would get her thrown out - but the constant reminder was still infuriating. 

Stepping over to Jessica’s bedroom door, she raised a hand to knock. 

“Oh, yeah, Brittany? Yes, I’m her sister.” 

Brittany paused, lowering her hand. Who’s she talking to?

“Who did you say I was talking to?” Jessica asked, conveniently. She sounded like she was on the phone, talking to… “Oh, Darrel’s Place? I know you, you’re down by the river, right?” 

Blinking, Brittany realized what was going on. Darrel’s Place was a shop she’d applied to, and, devoid of good references, she’d put Jessica down. She asked, first, of course, on the second day of her torture. The conversation had gone something like this: 

Brittany: “Can I list you as a reference?” 

Jessica: “Oh, for your applications? Sure. It might get your stinker butt out of here sooner. Say, it smells like you need a change - Too bad you just used all your stars on dinner!” 

Brittany: “You’re such a bitch.” 

Jessica: “What was that? You want to stand in the corner for half an hour? I guess that’s alright.” 

Brittany: “But-” 

Jessica: “That’s right, your butt is going in the corner. March your little mush-tush, or I’ll make it an hour.”  

Frowning, Brittany put her ear to the door, listening. 

“Oh, yeah. Brittany is my step sister. Honestly, I’m surprised she even submitted an application!” Jessica said, the sneer audible in her tone. “Yeah, she’s just about the laziest person I’ve ever met. Honestly. I practically have to blackmail her just to make her do the dishes.” 

Brittany’s eyes widened, and she balled her hands into fists. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. That bitch- 

“Oh, yeah. Hey, though, maybe she’s improving! I’m surprised she’s even literate enough to write a job application. Heck, she never even really got the hang of potty training. No, I’m not kidding. She still needs my help changing her diapers.” A second went by. “You’re not going to hire her? Honestly, I can’t blame you.” 

It took all the self control Brittany had not to storm in there and confront Jessica right then and there. She took a deep breath, wrinkled her nose, regretted it, and took a shallow breath. 

She’s sabotaging me, Brittany fumed, slinking back to her room. Jessica is undermining me so I’ll be stuck here, as her freaking maid, forever. 

And it was going to work, because Brittany still didn’t have a place to live, and she absolutely didn’t have any way to make money. 

Slamming her door, she sat back down on her bed, fuming. 

She wanted revenge, but she was helpless. If she tried, she’d be homeless, hopeless, and besides - Jessica had her blackmail material. One phonecall, and she’d explain to their mom how Brittany had stolen the family jewelry and sold it to her pot dealer.

She was trapped. 

Helpless. 

Desperate

Taking out her phone, she logged back into her burner account, thinking she could beg for assistance. Maybe start a gofundme. Maybe just find a kind stranger willing to help her out. 

To her surprise, there were a dozen messages in her inbox, which she opened and read. Less surprisingly, it was from a bunch of creeps. 

Lol send me a pic of your diaper. 

Are you hot? I bet you’re hot. 

Are you selling pics? Pls respond

What’s your ExclusivelyForFans link? 

It went on like that. A bunch of horny people, hitting on her with absolutely no shame, all interested in her diapers. 

Brittany frowned. People are into this stuff? Why? 

Raising an eyebrow, she started to do some research. 

It took her two more weeks to get everything in place, raise funds, and generally prepare. It was more work than she’d ever done in her life, and she did most of it lying on her back. She hadn’t taken up those reddit creepers on their offer, but there were other avenues for success, and once she got over the feeling of ‘This is weird and gross’, she found at that she mostly liked it. 

What she liked more, though, was the cash. It was probably a lot of luck, and a lot of perseverance, but she’d managed to make real money. Not a lot, but enough that she’d been able to make a few phonecalls and arrange a few things. 

And, now, it was time for her revenge. 

Walking out of her room, she walked right up to the pantry, grabbed the lock that held it shut, and yanked. 

It was a cheap lock, and the pantry wasn’t designed to resist brute force. It didn’t take much effort to rip out the nails that held the lock in place, open the pantry, and grant her access to the food inside. It was, however, noisy and impossible to hide. 

Grabbing a pack of chips from inside, Brittany leaned against the counter, waiting for her step sister to come investigate. 

“Brit?” she asked, stepping out of her room with a smirk on her face. “Is something wrong?” 

Brittany tossed a handful of chips in her mouth, munching loudly. “I don’t know, Jess, you tell me.” 

Jessica raised her eyebrows. “That’s a star for a bag of chips, but you didn’t ask first. I think you’re cruising for a spanking, young lady.” 

“I think not, bitch,” Brittany replied. 

“Now hold on a second-” Jessica started to say.

“No, you hold on,” Brittany snapped. “I heard you talking on the phone when someone called about my application. You’re a fucking cheater!” 

Jessica blinked. She hadn’t expected that, but she still thought she held all the power. “Well, that doesn’t matter. If you wanted a good recommendation, you should have earned one, but you’re so much of a lazy piece of crap that you don’t know anyone who actually likes you.” 

“You lying sack of crap!” Brit spat. “You just want a slave to do all your chores for you!” 

“That’s not true! I-” 

Brittany cut her off. It was her turn to rant, and Jessica wasn’t going to stop her. “It’s not? Let’s take a look.” She pointed at the chore chart. “I’ve been doing all the cooking, the cleaning, every fucking house chore around here! When’s the last time you did something besides lay around in your room and take up space?” 

“When I’m changing your stinky diapers, for one!” Jessica shot back.

Fuck you!” Brittany stamped her foot. Her anger was a bit undercut by the diaper taped around her waist, but that wasn’t going to stop her. “That’s because you made that happen, and you know it!” 

“Well, it’s still my home, so it’s my rules.” Jessica stood up straight, reasserting her control. “If you don’t like it, you can leave.” 

“No way,” Brittany sneered. “You think I’m just going to put up with this for a month?”

“If you don’t leave, I’m calling mom.” 

“You wouldn’t dare.” 

“Watch me.” Jessica took out her phone, pressing the buttons deliberately, smirking as she stared at Brit. 

Brittany’s eyes widened. “Wait, don’t-” 

“Too late. Your number’s up.” Jessica smiled, as the other end picked up. “Hey, mom! I had something I wanted to tell you.” 

Their mom was loud enough over the line that Brittany could hear the other end clearly. “Oh, Jess! I was just about to call you, I have wonderful news!” 

“Oh?” Jess hesitated, frowned. “What’s that?” 

“We never lost grandma’s jewelry after all!” Mom said, cheerfully. “I was doing some spring cleaning, and Brittany had the idea to check with the winter decorations, and there it was! Lord knows how it ended up there, but isn’t that wonderful!” 

Brittany smirked, as Jessica’s expression fell. “I… um. Yeah. That’s great.” 

“Now, what is it you wanted to tell me?” 

“Er… sorry, can I call you back?” 

“Sure. Love you, dear!” 

“Love you too, mom.” 

Jessica hung up, staring at Brittany’s enormous smirk. “How?” 

“You remember Jim? The guy I sold the jewelry to?” Brittany asked. “Turns out, he never got rid of the set. A couple phonecalls and a little fake visit to mom over the weekend, I just stashed the jewelry, left, and gave her a call. What’re you going to tell her to blackmail me, now?” 

“Um…” Jessica said, eyes darting around, looking for something. 

“And that’s not all,” Brittany said. “Once I figured out you were sabotaging my job applications, I made a little recording. You remember ‘B-1-T-C-H Records’? They called about a week ago?”

Jessica looked more pale every second. “Er…”

“You told them I was, ‘Such a simple bitch I couldn’t tie my own shoes, and that it’d be the worst mistake of their life to hire me.’ You even said, ‘Mom spoiled me so much it’s amazing I’m not still sucking on her tits’. You were in a pretty bad mood that day, if I recall.” Brittany grinned, broadly. “Well, that was my friend Kate, and the recording of that conversation is ready to send to mom unless you do exactly what I say.” 

Jessica swallowed. “You can’t… I mean…” Her face fell. She’d been outplayed. “What do you want?” 

Brittany’s grin grew broad. “Give me the key.” 

“You’re… oh, shit.” Jessica blushed. “You’re going to make me follow the rules.” 

“What? No, I’m not a bitch like you,” Brittany said. “I just want to live here as long as I want, rent free, without getting any shit from you.” 

“Oh.” Jessica let out a breath. “Okay, that’s-”

“Hah!” Brittany cackled. “You believed me? Wow, you are stupid. Nah, I’m going to put you through everything you made me do, and more. And say… how do you feel about being on camera?”    

Hey, so, I know Patreon can be a bit frustrating at times for kinky creators, but it's still one of the best ways to support my writing. If you like this sort of stuff and want to see more of it, please consider subscribing - For just five bucks a month you get exclusive content, early access, and you help enable me to write more stories like this! 
I also have a "SubscribeStar" page, which is just like Patreon, but more kink-friendly. They don't accept PayPal, but I can post all my stories there without having to get around an embargo - even stories that contain step siblings who don't have sex with each other! #Irony 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

steeling herself to go ask Rebbeca for a change. 

Oops. This is slightly into Part 2, and it obviously should be Jessica. ?

17 minutes ago, kerry said:

Oops. This is slightly into Part 2, and it obviously should be Jessica. ?

Good catch! I honestly don't even know how that mistake made it in here, but I also wrote this like a year ago, so who knows at this point. :P 

11 minutes ago, Babytom948 said:

What kinda animals don't accept paypal??

It's... complicated. SubscribeStar used to accept Paypal, but Paypal stopped doing business with them because of their laissez-faire moderation standards.

It's a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, those standards let me post my content without getting blocked, censored by site rules, or otherwise restricted. On the other... Paypal won't work with them. 

• 1 month later...